• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women in Danger men's magazine covers

"My Wild Escape From the Mafia's Orgy Island Paradise"... yeah, right. Get me outta here! They want me to have sex!

"A Pit of Pain for my Pretty!"
"A Kiss of Flame for my Lovely" ... hey, if they liked it once... That Wonder Woman manip is a thing of beauty! But the original was ideal for the purpose! Don't tell me someone at Man's Story didn't have a thing for feet!

The cobra pit reminds me of a cover I saw in the early '60s. The image is seared into my memory: the he-man and his girl are caught in the bucket of a steam shovel. Nazis are poised to dump them into a pit filled with rattlesnakes (rare Alpine rattlesnakes, one supposes). I haven't the faintest idea how they were supposed to have gotten out of this... I suspect there was nothing even remotely similar on the inside.

Littlebighead,

Actually most of these 60's mag covers had stories inside related to it. All the art was color sometimes shot black and white for inside stories. I've seen art that was used for a story in one issue only to be used as a cover at some other point in time. The stories were always pretty heafty.

Simpler times back then.

BZ Tickler

Next three. I'm glad some of you are getting into these. I'm not getting a lot of response.
BZ Tickler

Attachments

• Man'sStoryJuneYellow.jpg
    Man'sStoryJuneYellow.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Man'sStoryMarch.jpg
    Man'sStoryMarch.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Man'sStoryMarchReds.jpg
    Man'sStoryMarchReds.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 293
Not a lot of people have spoken up, but the numbers are more than respectable! I suspect folks may be embarrassed to admit they're peeking in!

"Your Filthy Mind is Making You Impotent!" ... sounds like counter-advertizing for a magazine featuring a gal stripped nearly naked and strapped to an iron table.

A change of arm-bands and "Ta-Da!"... Nazi stormtroopers are suddenly Commie stormtroopers! And the female French Resistance magically converts into Nazi nymphos! That story sounds wonderful! It would have gotten my 35 cents all by itself!

BZ- Well, the art on these covers is amazing. I can't really say I like the themes too much, but then again I don't really know what the stories are actually about...

Thanks for posting them, as I said I'm not a fan of the genre, but everytime I see art this detailed I can't help but wish I were that good and pay my respects from afar to the artist who is.

LBH- I support that theory of someone at the mag having a thing for feet. I suspect the artist did...

The bondage themes, too, are ubiquitous! Small wonder BZ should find so much inspiration in them!

Another round

BZ Tickler

Attachments

• MantoManAug.jpg
    MantoManAug.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 263
  • MantoManMay.jpg
    MantoManMay.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 168
  • MantoManNov.jpg
    MantoManNov.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 152
  • MeninConflict.jpg
    MeninConflict.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 258
more

Attachments

• MenInConflictOct.jpg
    MenInConflictOct.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 181
  • MenTodayApril61.jpg
    MenTodayApril61.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 170
  • MenTodayOct.jpg
    MenTodayOct.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 182
  • RageAug.jpg
    RageAug.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 194
one more set

Attachments

• RageForMenMay.jpg
    RageForMenMay.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 190
  • RageMarch.jpg
    RageMarch.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 168
  • RealMenNov.jpg
    RealMenNov.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 133
  • SeeForMenNov.jpg
    SeeForMenNov.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 333
  • shock.jpg
    shock.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 223
I was nearing the end, so i decided to post them all in one last round. I hope this whole post had some inspiring images for other artists and writers.

BZ Tickler

Attachments

• SirJan.jpg
    SirJan.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 195
  • SoicyAdventure.jpg
    SoicyAdventure.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 138
  • TrueDangerOct.jpg
    TrueDangerOct.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 183
  • WorldofMenApril.jpg
    WorldofMenApril.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 138
  • WorldofMenAug.jpg
    WorldofMenAug.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 174
Pits full of mad dogs and mad snakes! Man to Man Conflict (though the conflict always seems to pit a man against a woman rather than another man!) Those crazy Nazis with their ever-present swastika branding irons! Man, how I'm going to miss 'em! This has been a terrific series, BZ, a smashing success! Thanks loads for this joyously lurid, gritty time capsule!

Is it just me or does the guy on the bottom image of the "REAL MEN" mag look a lot like Sean Connery, how he used to look anyway. Actually, I'd say how he looked back when they published these mags... huh, interesting...

BZ, looks like you and Rick Tibbler need to get together...between the two of you, y'all have quite a set there!

Great stuff! I wasn't even aware of this thread when I started in with all those covers over in the "Women in Danger"-thread.

Who are the girls in the 4th picture? Is that someone from the bionic 6?

The girls in the 3rd pic are: Rock-1, Mary Marvel, and Terra. The girls in the 4th pic are the same as in the 3rd pic. I just wish Terra wasn't in there (as she's supposed to be 16 years old in the comic [and thus underage]). Don't really know how old Rock-1 and Mary Marvel are supposed to be.

Good stuff. The one of the girls on the airboat reminds me of one of the scenes in Cabin by The Lake.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back