• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World Isn't Ending!

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Good news, everyone!

Scientists have found an older Mayan calendar in Guatamala--this one stretches for BILLIONS of years into the future. Evidence that we're not all gonna blow up in December XD Check it out:

http://news.yahoo.com /nevermind-apocalypse-earliest-mayan-calendar-found-180438279.html

Thought you'd like to know ^__^

~K

Well I certainly find this to be good news. My number one fear is world explosions...I surely did not want to die in fear.:lol

This as opposed to the previous Mayan calendar which doesn't really end at all since it's cyclic.

Well that's great. Still want to play "Its The End of the World As We Know It" during that time though :x

Didn't even know the world was supposed to end in December...lol.

I find it hard to believe things like "The world is going to on a such a date/month/year" ever since the "Millenium Bug" scare. That was hilarious. Does keep me entertained when they randomly say the world is going to end and people actually start to panic.lol.

I'm glad that the whole Mayan calender thing is dying down.... but that's not going to stop the Zombie Apocalypse on December 21st :cool

I was never one to believe the world would end on Dec. 21st anyway. Harold Camping said the world would end in May of last year and when it didn't he then said it would happen in October. The funny thing is people actually bought into this and started selling their houses and whatnot in preparation for the end. I bet they felt stupid.

Suffice to say I'll believe the world is ending when it actually happens.

WHAT? The Earth will NOT go BANG on December 21, 2012? Awww, Ma-a-an . . . I guess I gotta keep payin' my debts after all. UGH!

The world already ended last year - TWICE!

Jeez, you spirits need to get with the times. :rolleyes

...Or wait, you mean I'm the only one who is typing from Heaven? And I thought this was a wholesome, family forum! Well I never!

Plus... why should the Maya calendar know so much more than all the others in the first place?

Funny thing is, it doesn't! It knows one thing, how to count the date. Kinda like all calendars when you really think about it.

The world will end, but not when some ancient calendar says so. Yup, guess who has the "end the world" button. Me! That's who! Bwahahaha...

conspiracy

Good news, everyone!

Scientists have found an older Mayan calendar in Guatamala--this one stretches for BILLIONS of years into the future. Evidence that we're not all gonna blow up in December XD Check it out:

http://news.yahoo.com /nevermind-apocalypse-earliest-mayan-calendar-found-180438279.html

Thought you'd like to know ^__^

~K

Funny thing is that Hindu, Germanic and certain well known american Indian cultures also have documented end of the world predictions for that very date. Are they all wrong as well? Or has our Government just given the American people a reason to be calm like sheep so we wont riot in the end times and make it harder for them to build underground sanctuaries such as the one under that airport in Colorado that ex Gov Jessie Ventura uncovered in his cable tv show? It all just seems a tad too convenient if you ask me, with so many people starting to get hysterical now that the end date is so near, they " magically" discover another calendar? Come on, Really??

Last edited:
World ends in about a billion years- by then the Sun will have made life on Earth impossible. "Gaia" has a 2 Billion year lifespan, and we're somewhere in the middle of it now...

Just think how many lifeless rocks out there once had whole ecosystems like the Earth- worlds that came and went with only fossils to show for it.......

Funny thing is that Hindu, Germanic and certain well known american Indian cultures also have documented end of the world predictions for that very date. Are they all wrong as well? Or has our Government just given the American people a reason to be calm like sheep so we wont riot in the end times and make it harder for them to build underground sanctuaries such as the one under that airport in Colorado that ex Gov Jessie Ventura uncovered in his cable tv show? It all just seems a tad too convenient if you ask me, with so many people starting to get hysterical now that the end date is so near, they " magically" discover another calendar? Come on, Really??

Not sure if trolling...

... or actual nutjob.

:nycountdown: It makes perfect sense when you lace it with angel dust.

Every time I hear about the "pending apocalypse" I just think about the world exploding with glitter.

I hate to start a religious debate, but when the subject of the end of the world comes up, am I the only one who's mind goes to the bible, and how it says no one will know when the second coming will be besides God? Just sayin'

World ends in about a billion years- by then the Sun will have made life on Earth impossible.

A billion or so years from now is actually sorta a dire prediction for OUR ENTIRE GALAXY and EVERYTHING IN IT (sentient or otherwise). Apparently galaxies collide with one another in this little plane of existence we call the Universe (resulting in possibly INCALCULABLE LOSS OF LIFE). To make a long story short, the galaxy Andromeda will slam into our precious milky way in roughly less than a billion years or so.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back