• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

world's worst sinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
in all the world, thru all the centuries...who do you think would be considered the world's worst sinner? Hitler? Judas? Atila the Hun? the spanish inquisitor? ah who will go down as the worst sinner of all at the end of the world...

let's hope it's not you or me...eeks..

in all the world, thru all the centuries...who do you think would be considered the world's worst sinner? Hitler? Judas? Atila the Hun? the spanish inquisitor? ah who will go down as the worst sinner of all at the end of the world...

i thought the Bible said it was Peter. but i guess thats kinda subjective to the time frame of which it was wrote, i guess. so by "sinner" im to assume we are using the biblical context for what a sinner is?

eeks you did just get out of philosophy class...i don't recall that in the Bible..hmmm he was considered the first Pope...

eeks you did just get out of philosophy class...i don't recall that in the Bible..hmmm he was considered the first Pope...

but before his redemption in the desert he was considered the most sinful man. which, seems fitting in the Bible, taking the worst considered man, and through Christ changing him into an icon of religiousness.

Me.

Two teenagers who killed a bum because he just wanted some chips.

Every man for himself... so I nominate myself... 🙁

Going back to the biblical side of things, the answer is obvious. Are you ready for it? It's JESUS. Jesus was the worst sinner.

I mean, come on... the guy never ONCE sinned. He was TERRIBLE at sinning. He was given every opportunity to sin and DIDN'T

He was the WORST sinner ever... 😉

Going back to the biblical side of things, the answer is obvious. Are you ready for it? It's JESUS. Jesus was the worst sinner.

I mean, come on... the guy never ONCE sinned. He was TERRIBLE at sinning. He was given every opportunity to sin and DIDN'T

He was the WORST sinner ever... 😉

ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hmm i suppose i should have said the BEST sinner..grrrrrrrrrrr mumbles to herself... very very clever...

and Duke.....shakes head in amazement..

ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hmm i suppose i should have said the BEST sinner..grrrrrrrrrrr mumbles to herself... very very clever...

and Duke.....shakes head in amazement..

Heh, sorry, Isabeu. Couldn't help but get that shot in.

I can't even begin to imagine who's the worst... there may be some that history simply hasn't recorded or were struck from the records for deeds too unthinkable. I just recently went to a renaissance fair and saw a mini museum of all the horrifying ways they got suspects to confess, horrible unimaginable things that would leave many 'torturers' today weak in the knees...

That said, if ever there lived a torturer who liked his job too much in the olden days, I figure it might well be him... but I'm not one to judge, really.

I did like ye olde stocks, though... wish it were a bit more like one of those fun italian faires in which some poor unsuspecting girl gets locked in and tickled :super_hap That's a medieval method of torture I can get behind!

I don't buy into the religious concept of "sin", so it's a null word to me.

I do, however, believe that there are objective standards of right and wrong, good v. evil, that behavior can be judged as ethical or non-ethical. Human history is full of monsters. It's hard to judge which one was worst. Unless you just want to go by body count.

Peter was fisherman. Why would he have been in the desert? Don't recall reading about that part in the Book.

Hitler was bad, but he doesn't even have the highest body count.

How do you want to rate sinner? Body count? Depravity (which is terribly subjective)?

If you're going by body count, it goes to Mao Tse Tung.

Or you could say Lucifer if you wanted to leave the realm of humans. Prince of darkness, father of lies, and all that (no, Ozzy is NOT the prince of darkness!).

But that's too easy, too obvious....

CJ

I think y'all are confusing Peter with Paul, who claimed in one of his letters that he was the 'chief of sinners' for persecuting the early believers before meeting Christ on the road to Damascus (1 Timothy 1:16). After his conversion, he spent time in the desert studying the Scriptures (our Old Testament) before starting his missionary work.

Worst sinner ever? I'm sure one could list the Mansons, Stalins, Hitlers, Maos, and Pol-Pots of the world. But in the long run, it doesn't matter. We are all at the same level for one sin or a trillion. Without Christ, I am the same as Hitler or Jeffery Dahmer

God doesn't look at how long your list is. The only list that matters is the Book of Life (Rev 20:15).

So guess what? In His eyes, we all "win" and are the worst! Congratulations! :eek2:

The Apostle Paul. He said, "Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life." 1 Timothy 1:15-16

No one is beyond forgivness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back