• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

world's worst sinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the biblical side of things, the answer is obvious. Are you ready for it? It's JESUS. Jesus was the worst sinner.

I mean, come on... the guy never ONCE sinned. He was TERRIBLE at sinning. He was given every opportunity to sin and DIDN'T

He was the WORST sinner ever... 😉

that made me smile. :super_hap

It wasn't the body count that really made Hitler so evil I think; it was the purely mechanized way he did it.

Another sinner to add to the list would be Coligula (sp?), with his fondness for torture, murder, and his own sister, among other things.

Going back to the biblical side of things, the answer is obvious. Are you ready for it? It's JESUS. Jesus was the worst sinner.

I mean, come on... the guy never ONCE sinned. He was TERRIBLE at sinning. He was given every opportunity to sin and DIDN'T

He was the WORST sinner ever... 😉

That's the ticket

i never considered Judas as evil, he was greedy, tempted by the devil, tops. he did a bad, but necessary wrong. he played a critical part in Jesus' crucifiction, and without him, Jesus wouldn't have died for our sins.

but that's what i was taught and percieved it when i was younger and more religious than i am now.

as far as i can tell now, my vote's for Jeffrey Dahmer. he was a pro at sinning.

Last edited:
we all sin as soon as we are born..

i believe sin is relative..as is everything else..what is a sin to some may not be a sin to another..

and hmm i'm surprised no one mentioned Bin Laden...or Saddam Hussein..

Since I believe sin is when you cause physical or emotional pain and suffering through the consequences of your actions to others then I'll go ahead and nominate the following:

Hitler
Pol Pot
STALIN
Mao Zedong
Alexander the Great
Virtually Every Emperor of Rome
Many MANY Popes of the Roman Catholic Church (and it's predecessors)
Many MANY of the Nobility and Royalty of Europe
Several of America's Most Powerful Political Leaders (including Cheney and Bush)
Several of America's Most Powerful Military and National Intelligence Figures

Ya, our history as a race is pretty bloody people...and I wonder why we haven't been contacted yet by life on other worlds...LOL.

Worst sinner ever? I'm sure one could list the Mansons, Stalins, Hitlers, Maos, and Pol-Pots of the world. But in the long run, it doesn't matter. We are all at the same level for one sin or a trillion. Without Christ, I am the same as Hitler or Jeffery Dahmer.

Forgive me but that is YOUR BELIEF good sir. I for one don't believe in the Church's doctrine or teachings.

God doesn't look at how long your list is. The only list that matters is the Book of Life (Rev 20:15).

Again, your belief and I must say if you take the word of an inanimate object which by all accounts has, quite possibly, been altered and mistranslated dozens of times over the course of recorded history, over your own gut feeling then I believe you should study history a bit more.

Books are objects...there is nothing special about the bible. It has as much worth as any other book. Again my belief but I get so sick of people putting down all people who worship God. Not everyone of us are mindless servants of an organized religious hierarchy! Some of us have our own beliefs about God! I for one believe that the feeling you building up in your chest when you donate to or help the poor...that warmth and hope...the feeling you get when you find you truly deeply love someone and when your in their arms...and for just that one brief moment everything in the universe seems right...that warm feeling that builds and grows inside of you with each good deed and happy moment...that I believe is GOD!

Again, my belief.

So guess what? In His eyes, we all "win" and are the worst! Congratulations!

Dude...you need a lesson in truth.

Lession 1: Is there a truth to every single event in recorded history.

Answer: Yes, it happened so it had to have happened in some way.

Lession 2: What is the basic principle which eventually leads to all of us coloring the truth and thus creating what we call opinion:

Answer: PERCEPTION!

Now it may be your perception that in gods eyes we're all damned but that may not be the "TRUTH". Again, don't rely on the book of revelations for everything dude. Least that is what I believe.

Since I believe sin is when you cause physical or emotional pain and suffering through the consequences of your actions to others then I'll go ahead and nominate the following:

Hitler
Pol Pot
STALIN
Mao Zedong
Alexander the Great
Virtually Every Emperor of Rome
Many MANY Popes of the Roman Catholic Church (and it's predecessors)
Many MANY of the Nobility and Royalty of Europe
Several of America's Most Powerful Political Leaders (including Cheney and Bush)
Several of America's Most Powerful Military and National Intelligence Figures

Ya, our history as a race is pretty bloody people...and I wonder why we haven't been contacted yet by life on other worlds...LOL.

Forgive me but that is YOUR BELIEF good sir. I for one don't believe in the Church's doctrine or teachings.

Again, your belief and I must say if you take the word of an inanimate object which by all accounts has, quite possibly, been altered and mistranslated dozens of times over the course of recorded history, over your own gut feeling then I believe you should study history a bit more.

Books are objects...there is nothing special about the bible. It has as much worth as any other book. Again my belief but I get so sick of people putting down all people who worship God. Not everyone of us are mindless servants of an organized religious hierarchy! Some of us have our own beliefs about God! I for one believe that the feeling you building up in your chest when you donate to or help the poor...that warmth and hope...the feeling you get when you find you truly deeply love someone and when your in their arms...and for just that one brief moment everything in the universe seems right...that warm feeling that builds and grows inside of you with each good deed and happy moment...that I believe is GOD!

Again, my belief.

Dude...you need a lesson in truth.

Lession 1: Is there a truth to every single event in recorded history.

Answer: Yes, it happened so it had to have happened in some way.

Lession 2: What is the basic principle which eventually leads to all of us coloring the truth and thus creating what we call opinion:

Answer: PERCEPTION!

Now it may be your perception that in gods eyes we're all damned but that may not be the "TRUTH". Again, don't rely on the book of revelations for everything dude. Least that is what I believe.

obvious troll is obvious

Attachments

• obvious_troll.jpg
    obvious_troll.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 11
^ Rox that was well thought out and an intelligent post..i wish people wouldn't rely so much on Revelations for the truth..to me that chapter should never have been included in the Bible..it's so misunderstood and misinterpreted..by many who caused the death of thousands..

Izzy, your post was a very enlightened one. We are tempted to say ourselves, but we will instead go with a man who butchered his own people, caused massive carnage in the name of industry and technology, conquered innocent nations, was hated by his own mentor, left his son to die, bashed his wife to death and whose own daughter repudiated him. A man both Hitler and Mao Tse Tung looked up to. The man who died in his sleep, rather than suicide (Hitler) or fear of overthrow (Mao Tse Tung). A man who not content with killling you, had you erase from history by destroying photographs of you. The evil man with the mustache, who Saddam greatly resembled. That sinner who won World War II: Joseph Stalin.
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Rox, Tyrant, Melanie dear friend, we couldn't agree more than the Bible written by the disciples of Jesus is taken too literally and the message is lost. As they say in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure: Be Excellent to Each Other!

Oh, good. Another thread steered towards being locked.

Just please hurry up and do it before we get another several pages worth of uniformed bullshit and opinions. The only thing that ever happens here is the people who choose to believe in nothing or base their beliefs on their gut feelings out-flame the others.

Tarded. Then tarded again.

^ eeks not another of my threads locked..that would make me the world's worst sinner...

C'mon, Izzy... you know just introducing a topic on religion here already makes you a sinner in the TT. I won't call you the worst, though.😉

Well, thanks everyone for reminding me that everyone opinion is totally and completely welcome...

...except mine.

Pardon me for giving a Judeo-Christian perspective (the world view I follow). Pardon me for not letting myself be force-fed with secular humanist pig-slop all my life.

Maybe is it time for me to pack my bags and go elsewhere...

Well, sometimes good dialogue happens, and then sometimes an asshole comes along. I appreciate everyone's individual opinions, KY. It's how I learn to broaden my horizons at least. So in yours, I may not share your opinion, I can respect it as someone who is strong and informed in his beliefs.

I guess I just sort of automatically assumed that when someone posted something, it WAS their opinion. So for someone to sound an alarm about what someone said, I say to them, big fucking deal. I can read.

Well, thanks everyone for reminding me that everyone opinion is totally and completely welcome...

...except mine.

Pardon me for giving a Judeo-Christian perspective (the world view I follow). Pardon me for not letting myself be force-fed with secular humanist pig-slop all my life.

Maybe is it time for me to pack my bags and go elsewhere...

I hear you, buddy. I'm actually gonna bolt myself. We'll never be able to agree to disagree in here and the positivity of a relationship with Jesus is just something that won't be tolerated. And the bottom line is that it's because it has parameters and consequences and shines a light on things. No one wants to be told they're wrong or off track and many would rather just say "nature is God" or "I'm a good person", or my favorite - God is that feeling you get when you hug someone you love or help an old person.

I don't mind sitting and watching all the art get posted and read the useless threads, but I'm not gonna sit by and be told to shut up about something that actually matters and have threads locked when we voice our opinion and it doesn't match all self-appointed deities. From what I've read, I share your beliefs and appreciate your ability to stay cool under fire.

There are several members here who've PM'd me and been very, very cool and I appreciate that, too. And to the rest of those who act like asses in all the relevant topics and threads... it just really diminishes the experience here. I'm not talking about an occasional troll, I'm referring to members who're active all the time and draw straws to start the affront of those with a biblical perspective on life.

And to those people... if you're thinking "Take a hike, you won't be missed"... it's probably mutual.

I hear you, buddy. I'm actually gonna bolt myself. We'll never be able to agree to disagree in here and the positivity of a relationship with Jesus is just something that won't be tolerated. And the bottom line is that it's because it has parameters and consequences and shines a light on things. No one wants to be told they're wrong or off track and many would rather just say "nature is God" or "I'm a good person", or my favorite - God is that feeling you get when you hug someone you love or help an old person.

I don't mind sitting and watching all the art get posted and read the useless threads, but I'm not gonna sit by and be told to shut up about something that actually matters and have threads locked when we voice our opinion and it doesn't match all self-appointed deities. From what I've read, I share your beliefs and appreciate your ability to stay cool under fire.

There are several members here who've PM'd me and been very, very cool and I appreciate that, too. And to the rest of those who act like asses in all the relevant topics and threads... it just really diminishes the experience here. I'm not talking about an occasional troll, I'm referring to members who're active all the time and draw straws to start the affront of those with a biblical perspective on life.

And to those people... if you're thinking "Take a hike, you won't be missed"... it's probably mutual.

it does get pretty lame when someone takes a Biblical stance on something and is shot down by 4 other members, 3 of which calling the one ignorant. not to say that that does or does not happen, but thats missing the point. and of course im pretty sure its safe to assume that there is some amount of bias jaded against religious view, but thats to be expected in an adult community.
so, i see why you would be vexed about your views being degraded, and i do think its unfair that some ppl do go say sharp things against it. but like i said, its to be expected, this isnt exactly christianity.com or something of the like.

but like i said, its to be expected, this isnt exactly christianity.com or something of the like.

Understood. And I agree 100%. Nor is it anime.com, cartooncentral.com, gaymarriage.com, incest.com, or any of the other topics outside tickling. It's fine to have interaction like that.

I think more to the point is that if someone posts like KY or I do, it's unpopular and it's not really cool to have dozens of people chime in on a topic and run their unbridled mouths and then seem to always single out a particular viewpoint that differs from the collective group. We don't ask anyone to agree with us. But it'd be nice to be able to post and know that even though it's different than some, it's not the only target for constant flaming. There's alot of talk about cliques at the TMF, but in some aspects, they exist here every bit as much. It's already been determined what the "group" here likes and maybe the regulars are too close to be objective. And that's fine. This is the TT. They should stick to that. I personally never came here looking for an online church. I just also never thought a place like this would be so serious about being bland on hot topics. That's about the only passion I see: the efforts to make sure we're all aware how plain it should stay.

Revelation 3:16

Yow, this thread got pretty hostile in a hurry... might as well throw in my two cents.

I get my share of people who spit on my faith on a regular basis--often without thinking about how it might affect me and then cringing when they remember that I followed the beliefs they just bashed. After considering all the throwing to the lions bits, I personally have managed to stay my temper a lot better lately and am okay to weather a little hateful stab here and there.

That said, I can see where Rox might have taken the whole "we're all equal to Hitler and Pol Pot" argument personally. Even so, labelling those of us who go to church as "mindless servants of an organized religious hierarchy" is not exactly the best way to come across well. If we're going to discuss this sort of thing, jab-for-jab is just going to make messy threads and hard feelings. Not a one of us is driven-snow pure, I think we can all agree on that... but we can at least try to weather an occasional (perceived) sleight against us and all band together under a mutual appreciation of that torturous affectionate display we all love so, whether on the receiving end or giving end.

That said, I think we can all agree that we all ought to give Isabeau a good tickling for starting this discussion. :feather::super_hap

Alright, last one from me on this.

We're certainly used to hateful stabs. It's the world we live in. This is pretty much directed at the TT itself. It doesn't digest topics like this. And if you read enough, you can see that people are free to post anything they wish as long as it's not too assertive. Christianity carries with it the accountability that alot of people don't want or understand. If nature is your god, you can just go out and worship nature if and when you choose, any way you choose. Nature doesn't tug at your soul and present you with the possibility you might be wrong about something. The nature of Christianity is submissive and obedient and - in the truest sense of the word "ironically" - it's not embraced here. Alot of people think there's a bunch of stuff you have to do and just don't want bothered. That's fine. But again, the whole point here is that you can have any of several like minded opinions, just not ours. I don't feel persecuted, I just find it unnecessary to sit in the middle of a group of people hanging on the chance to tell you to shut up.

And as for sin itself, let's clear this up a bit for those who've not read a bible. IN THE CHRISTIAN application, sin is not "weighted" Sin is sin in God's eyes. Stealing a stick of gum or murdering your mother... both are sin. Sin cannot be in the presence of God and He does not - according to the Bible, not me - use the "well, it coulda been worse" method of judgement. It's not [american] football where you have 5 yard penalties, 10 yard penalties, etc. All sin is equal and it only takes one to keep you out of Heaven. Hence the salvation and forgiveness through Jesus...

So, I take no offense when someone compares us to Hitler. Morally, through our human eyes... he's a monster. No one disputes that. But the awesome truth is that if right before Hitler had died he'd earnestly repented and asked for forgiveness, he'da gotten it and he could be standing right next to me in Heaven. And according to the Bible, God loves Adolf Hitler as much as He loves any of us. It's Hitler's choice to go to Hell. But he was afforded the same chance at salvation that every other human has. And with both of us being sinners, we'd share the same eternal destination without Jesus - him for the blood of 6.2 million people on his hands and me for stealing gum.

You'll notice I didn't ask anyone to believe this or agree with it, I was merely explaining it from a biblical perspective, so save the bullshit responses challenging my accuracy.

Or you could say Lucifer if you wanted to leave the realm of humans. Prince of darkness, father of lies, and all that (no, Ozzy is NOT the prince of darkness!).

Hey, why do you pick on good 'ole Lucy? What has he done to you? He is just sitting there, in hell, devouring sinners (according to Dante).

As for religion, I'm an atheist, but I respect other people's religious views. They don't mind me being atheist, I don't mind them being christians/buddhist/muslims/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back