• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you fight to save the world?

Well, as I have never been in a situation like that (obiously) I'm not quite sure. However if i did fight, I would demand some HL2 style music.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
LOL.

On topic, for the sake of also giving a not so thought out explaination or opinion, I'll say yes.

I mean, of course the answer is yes. How could it not be yes? I'd have to like...be a coward, indifferent or simply not care at all to NOT help the world in some way.

There was a missing word. 🙂

Waddleman said:
Well, as I have never been in a situation like that (obiously) I'm not quite sure. However if i did fight, I would demand some HL2 style music.

I would demand background music comprising a permanently looped playback of "Bohemian Rhapsody"; just to be different. :happy:

I think other, non-living threats from space (such as asteroidal bombardment) would also have the effect of uniting humans across the planet, Vlad. Plus, there's the added advantage of not having to worry about whether or not the hostilities were the result of poor inter-species communication skills on either side. 🙂

Now its the typos like that that bother me when I make them. It can totally throw off the point or make it seem like I'm saying the opposite of what I'm actually saying. Thanking for picking that up. Although I don't think I was in any danger of being labeled a terrorist or anything. 😛

As for the disasters, I agree and disagree, again. I agree that that is the ticket, its the right and good way to believe and to operate. That we would come together in crisis. We see circumstances all the time where this is true, especially in recent events.

However, there are unseen and unreported circumstances of where this isn't true and we leave situations to rot because we believe they are beyond help. Alot more could be done that actually is being done. If what you were saying were completely true (which I wish in my heart was so), then we'd see a better world. We don't.

Yes, I believe major countries would help eachother (in addition to the interest of keeping their relationships intact), but many lesser ones would slip through the cracks of rightious hands whether by a true lack of availability or because they are at this point, after the disaster, considered too far gone to invest that many resources into restoring it.

When you're talking about an asteroid with the potential to level entire continents whether by the initial impact/shock wave or a tsunami or other phenominon that transpire because of the force and strength the asteroid hit at, not everyone can be helped.

When you think about it in a larger perspective, the big countries are going to look to provide for their people first. Suppose this disaster left only enough resources left to see 5 countries through this disaster. That means fighting over who gets it and hording what you can. If people thought people in New Orleans killing eachother for a sack of food is bad, just imagine civil war spanning entire countries.

The people to aqquire the resources first are in danger. Also, no matter how they distribute them, they would have to pick and choose who gets it and who does not and you better believe they are thinking of themselves first.

If you can only pick 5 countries, you just know two of them are going to be the United States of America and England. Japan and Russia would probably be two more and some Middle Eastern country taking what's left.

That leaves the rest of the world to starve or fight for whatever's left that these major countries haven't already taken or harvested and are hording. America, if pushed, will not feed the world or help it if it needs to help itself like this, being the large country it is and the place it has in the world. No other country would help another, either.

I hate to say it, but thats the sad truth. Its about survival. And consideration for your fellow man the world over is not a part of the equation. Its about you and yours. This is competely natural, but its also a cruel way for fate to work.

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
Although I don't think I was in any danger of being labeled a terrorist or anything. 😛

🙄 terrorist vampire.....great, the next osama.😛

The vampire will eat them all; not even the fittest stand a chance; so join him, like I did, and he may spare you.😛

Hungarian2 said:
🙄 terrorist vampire.....great, the next osama.😛

Hey! Don't compare me to some piece of $hit like him! Hiding in some cave with his henchmen getting their goatees tangled in eachother's ass hair!

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Hey! Don't compare me to some piece of $hit like him! Hiding in some cave with his henchmen getting their goatees tangled in eachother's ass hair!

*from Koopa's belly*But you hide in your cuffin all day! 😛.........sir.😛

Thats a stereotype. Has anyone actually SEEN me sleeping in a coffin? Most movies about me are so inaccurate...

If mankind was in danger, then HELL YES! I would join the fight, and the very hell would sing as I charged in the front lines! I mean, if there was something to be destroyed, I couldn't allow anyone to beat me up to destroying it.

As for Vlad... My demonic spies have told me that you indeed don't sleep in a coffin... It seems that you like craddle better.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
See? Right there. Why is the first thing to come to your mind physical harm against someone else? And there was no moderation about the level of harm, either. You skipped the foreplay and went straight for a nuclear assault, which currently represents the worst kind of physical damage the human race can inflict.

If the answer to violence is more violence, then you're not saving the world or trying to. You're only saving/thinking of a few, and yourself (and your ideals and beliefs). Even if the idea is noble in the end, and you could somehow justify the means to the ends, you'd end up with more conflict than you had before. Thats just a fact of life.

Now, if we could stop people from retaliating completely then this wouldn't be an issue and justice would prevail without interuption or disturbance. But for every action theres a reaction, so its all chain-linked together and it doesn't end, not even after one or both sides attain their goal. And "justice" is a matter of opinion anyways. Theres a certain level of human justice that we all try to adhere to as humans, but in war we forget about it because justice has no place in war nor is war a place to attain it. By setting out to kill people, for whatever reason, you've done an injustice to life yourself. Theres no white washing a truth like this.

It is in fact alien invasion that is the only thing, in my opinion, that would band the human race together, if for a time. We say the same for natural disasters, but is that really true? Not really. Some countries are left to die because we already know in forethought that they are inevitably lost causes, or they are deemed so early on.

Alien invasion would require our combind efforts (assuming they are more advanced than us in every way and outnumber us as individual nations). You're talking about the earth's resources, the collective military resources of the entire world being brought to bare against a single enemy. That may bolster confidence and a sense of brotherhood, but who knows if we'd fall short or not or how long that unity would last (before, during, and after the invasion).

I mean, if they have some kind of Death Star weopon, then $hits for beans, it doesn't matter what we have or do, think or say. LOL

This is actually very close to the nuclear weopon topic a while back, and I actually made this exact same point there too. Deja vu for me. 😀

A good chunk of the world joined together to fight hitler and facism in the 40's, and despite the mustache and a awesome outer limits episode, he wasnt an ET as far as we know

A threat to the global stability of the world could join the world together, similar to the whole antichrist thing and how the world is to join together to defeat him\her.

Last edited:
Duke Diablo said:
As for Vlad... My demonic spies have told me that you indeed don't sleep in a coffin... It seems that you like craddle better.

*still from within Koopas belly* ITS HORRIBLE IN HERE! 😛

Great, any OTHER demons I should know about on this site? 😛

Yes; me. 😛

*Joins Hungarian inside my stomach*

And what do mean it's horrible in here? I spring-cleaned just last week! 😛 😛 😛

That didnt stop you from farting inside out! *imagens what they look like now.* OWW, MY HEAD! 😛

That's a....terrifying mental image. No, I'm a clone of me inside of me. That's much easier and...less disgusting.

OK!😀 *turns to clone koopa* sooooo....where did YOU come from?😛

>_> Okay you two...you've got the godmodding thread...please don't turn every thread you visit into this, okay? XD

Hungarian2 said:
Great, any OTHER demons I should know about on this site? 😛

Well... there ARE occasional appearances of sexy female demonic slaves summoned by certain person(me)... but if you count that out, the appearances of demons are second to none.

nessonite said:
>_> Okay you two...you've got the godmodding thread...please don't turn every thread you visit into this, okay? XD

Whoa...we taken over THREE threads? Go us! A hat-trick! 😛

*Pulls out a box of party poppers*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😀

nessonite said:
:wooha:😛

sorry, I'll try to behave.:happy:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back