• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you give up tickling if you Could?

dms025

As a male, I find this to be a tough fetish....Its great when I can meet somebody and tickle them, but lets face it, girls to find tickle are near impossible. I have met some in here, but they vanish soon after sadly. As just a normal guy, I just want to meet a friend and lee in one if that makes sense.

That said, I would have to say if i could lose the love of tickling, I would. Its just so frustrating sometimes. What does everybody else think? Would you give it up if you could?

As a male, I find this to be a tough fetish....Its great when I can meet somebody and tickle them, but lets face it, girls to find tickle are near impossible. I have met some in here, but they vanish soon after sadly. As just a normal guy, I just want to meet a friend and lee in one if that makes sense.

That said, I would have to say if i could lose the love of tickling, I would. Its just so frustrating sometimes. What does everybody else think? Would you give it up if you could?

I feel the same way as you. its nearly impossible to find a woman with this fetish. if i could get rid of my tickling fetish, and never know that i had it, then it wouldnt be a big deal. then it would be much easier to find a woman. its a tough decision.

In a word, no. I don't want to change my interests, I want to enjoy them. 😀

I understand where you're coming from. I myself have been recently frustrated by my love of tickling. More specifically, living with a beautiful, ticklish woman who hates being tickled so much. Not to mention the fact that she's my best friend and it would present an awkward situation if I were to further involve her.

But to answer your question, no. Tickling and my love of it is part of who I am. To lose it, or give it up would be to take something away from myself and thus, I would no longer be me.

i have to agree with my man ijustwannaplay tickling rules and enjoy it to much to give it up.

As usual, kyle has my back! Tickling is clearly a part of those of us that come here. As such, it is unhealthy to repress something that is a part of you, unless of course that something is illegal but that is a totally different discussion.

Anywho, tickling is a part of your identity, and while it may be frustrating at times to find someone to share that with, remember that tickling isn't everything (at least it shouldn't be!), and that there are other things you can do to be happy and healthy and successful. If a fisher caught something within 5 minutes every time he/she cast a line into the water, fishing would quickly become boring. By the same token, don't get disheartened by a lack of success in finding someone to share your passion for tickling with. People are out there, and they are looking for someone, just as you are. Like minded people tend to attract one another in my experience. That girl you fancy across the cafe? Take a chance and talk to her. 10 years ago my cousin left a note on a whim for a woman he saw in a cafe... now they are married and have 3 children. That certain, special someone exists, never give up!

Tickling is natural

I would think that tickling would be a natural part of snuggling would it?

Hell No!!!

There is always a place where I can tickle a pretty girl for $20.oo a song in the VIP room. As long as there is a strip club in Toronto, I'll always love being a tickler... they want me to be a tickler, they NEED me to be a tickler... I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

So no I wouldn't want to give it up.

No way!

I wouldn't give it up. That's almost as bad as giving up music or something, lol. And I agree, it is frustrating at times. But when's the last time that something worth having/doing wasn't difficult to attain or frustrating at some point? There are a few things about myself that I don't like but can't really change (or that would be hard to change), so I just accept them, move on, and try to live as fun and happy of a life as possible 🙂

yep, I'd give it up......in a heartbeat....

I'd give it up in a heartbeat, if I could....

I tried to after having a spiritual conflict a few years back. But I figured if God made us in His Own Image, why would he give us something He didn't like?

eh...

yea
i say "yes"
I would get rid of my fetish
mostly because it causes a lot of trouble for me

I definitely wouldn't give it up, it's too much fun ^^,

Even if you've had many letdowns I don't think you should lose hope. I searched for a long time without any results, but just two weeks ago I found out that one of my friends is also interested in tickling.
Miracles still happen!

Not only do I have no desire to give it up myself, I try and nurture the interest in others...well, in women at least.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back