• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you tickle this girl? (picture included)

In the words of Rocky 3...GO FOR IT!!!! (As long as her face doesnt look like Boris Karloff)😀

Surely with your polished camera skills you could properly frame to keep her anonymous. 🙂

Oh, to answer the original question... YES.

This is a sweet-lookin' girl. My reaction?? I don't think I'd find restraints fast enough, and would have to resort to tying her with vines found in Central Park. Being a New Yorka, I wish I'd have known about you before, woman. Now...crap...I'll just have to buy the video. I'm sure she'll make an excellent video. Nice find, TIB.

Oh, and if I were to stay focused and answer the solution, it would be to have a partition covering her face, as used in surgery, or a hood/blindfold, under the sales guise that it's sensory-deprivation. Hmmm, it'll be even wilder for her, too. Hey, [email protected] --

If she's bashful about doing the video...

...pehaps a nice feathered Mardi Gras mask might tickle her fancy and make it possible!

I don't care how nice the body is, if she is too afraid to show face then I say no.... I like watching the girls face when she laughs, not just her body squirm and her boobs jiggle. You can find other hot girls that will do it.. So my answer is no..

It could work

I like the facial expressions too, but I still think this could work. You could put some sort of hood or blindfold on her to prevent her face from being shown, that would allow upper body shots to be effective. Maybe she would even allow her mouth to be exposed, so that would show at least a bit of her expression without being enough to identify her by.

Aeval

Re: It could work

Aeval_the_Chef said:
I like the facial expressions too, but I still think this could work. You could put some sort of hood or blindfold on her to prevent her face from being shown, that would allow upper body shots to be effective. Maybe she would even allow her mouth to be exposed, so that would show at least a bit of her expression without being enough to identify her by.

Aeval

But why when there are other willing ticklish attractive females that would be tickled and show their face?

I am also a facial reaction person...HOWEVER I MORE of a laughter reaction person..
So if her laughter is great then I would personally say go for it.

Hell if I was you personally, I would have tickled her any way we answered LOL

I think the video would sell, but you would loose some "facial reaction folks" but if her laughter is great you may gain a few...and since her feet look great..not to mention the rest of her, you would probably get some general tickle interest hits anyway.

Hmmm. Just a thought . .

Well,
Once she does one video, she may want to do more & perhaps she'll feel more comfortable & decide to reveal her face.
UNLESS . . . This is just another sales tactic to get more people to buy the video out of curiousity . . . Hmmmmmm.....
Oh let's face it (or not, in her case) I'll probably buy it anyway.

Yes i'd tickle her in a heartbeat especially her feet. I'm also a belly button tickler so I would tickle her there too 🙂 If she does do a video best of luck to her and hope it sells alot. Either way I'd still buy it 🙂

Re: Re: It could work

Armpit_licker said:
But why when there are other willing ticklish attractive females that would be tickled and show their face?

🙂
could send them my way then? can you give them all my email address? you know? those extremely attractive, very ticklish, and willing to show face and body women that you're hiding?

you make it sound like ladies who possess all those things are everywhere? 🙂

why not put them in touch with us immediately?

Re: Re: Re: It could work

tickler_n_black said:
🙂
could send them my way then? can you give them all my email address? you know? those extremely attractive, very ticklish, and willing to show face and body women that you're hiding?

you make it sound like ladies who possess all those things are everywhere? 🙂

why not put them in touch with us immediately?

You seem to be able to find them pretty well yourself. Seems like every week you have new clips up with very hot young models. You also seem a bit offensive that I made my last statement when you indeed asked for our opinion. If you are indeed having trouble finding more young ticklish girls willing to be a tickle model for your company why not try and get in contact with some of the past models from when you first opened?

defensive? no. i'm not being defensive, really.
i suppose i was just voicing my opinion that just because we all WANT there to be an ABUNDANCE of Beatiful, Very Ticklish, Willing to show it all girls out there.... doesn't mean that there is.

just ask any producer and they'll tell you that the biggest obstacle involved in this biz is finding the gals. they have to be beautiful, then they have to be beautiful AND very ticklish, then they have to be beautiful AND very ticklish AND willing to partake in a fetish video. they MUST be all those 3 things, or it doesn't work.

so we have decided with this girl, that we were not going to pass up an opportunity to tickle her, just because we had to conceal her identity.

ticklish, beautiful, willing women like her come along few and far between. i don't know if you took a good look, this is one HOT THING with gorgeous feet and toes. i mean, insanely hot, and its a pitty she won't show her face, because its SO lovely. i have no idea why this girl isn't on the big screen yet.

defensive? no. just being realistic. 🙂 no hard feelings.

Here's your solution!

Hey TIB

You have had a bit of a superheroine theme in some of your recent clips and a greater use of costumes (spiderwoman, catwoman and nurses etc.)

Why not get this young lady to wear the Mask of Zorro? It would cover the upper portion of her face and she could tie her hair back or colour it for the shoot. That ought to ensure her anonymity as well as letting us see her laugh.

And with a female Zorro on the tickle table in a revealing outfit there has to be an opportunity for tracing ticklish "Z's" across her midriff with a feather and rapier like feather tickles in her belly button.

Just an idea. 😎

Re: Here's your solution!

suikoden said:
Hey TIB

You have had a bit of a superheroine theme in some of your recent clips and a greater use of costumes (spiderwoman, catwoman and nurses etc.)

you've read our minds. she agreed to a batwoman mask.

I am a foot guy and she has some nice feet.But,I just have to see the face.I think seeing the face adds a,reality to a video.The way they laugh the wrinkling of the nose,rolling of the eyes,etc,etc.But,she does look good.:wavingguy :wavingguy

luvgirlsfeet said:
Yes i'd tickle her in a heartbeat especially her feet. I'm also a belly button tickler so I would tickle her there too 🙂 If she does do a video best of luck to her and hope it sells alot. Either way I'd still buy it 🙂
Yes I would tickle her. There are camera shy ladies that are very pretty. So yes I would tickle away.😛

Her sample clip looks great, she is quite a dish. Mr. Black, have you ever considered having some of these girls do tickling sessions for a fee? You could make a fortune.

unclebill said:
Her sample clip looks great, she is quite a dish. Mr. Black, have you ever considered having some of these girls do tickling sessions for a fee? You could make a fortune.

hi. 🙂
lets take this gal for example. in all seriousness, how much would you pay to have her strapped down in bra and panties, no mask on, and get 15 minutes to tickle her?

how much would you be willing to pay?

One hundred dollars for fifteen minutes, and she could even leave the mask on. I have had a fantasy about tickling Batgirl and this would fulfill that for me. 😎

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back