• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents "Hunted"

Hunted #1 will release on May 3rd!

To see Hunted, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

In summary, this issue has:

• 16 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and several tongue-in-cheek pinups from the making of Hunted
  • Issue offered in PDF format
  • Artwork by Yurihausen, a tickling community artist legend in the making. Check out his dA page today!
  • Written by Oblesklk
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • Object/F tickling (the tickler is neither male nor female)
  • M/F tickling
  • Incredible artwork quality that verges at times of photorealism
  • Brand new tickling comic line from Agency Publishing, don't miss the #1 issue of this series!
  • Gorgeous and immersive environments make this a sci-fi setting that pulls you in and never lets go
  • Bare foot tickling scene
  • Nylon foot tickling scene
  • Shoe removal
  • Damsel in distress scene
  • Scene of Desperation where something dastardly will happen if the damsel gives in to the tickling
  • Sneak Peak at upcoming, sizzling summer releases!
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Yurihausen's character models are absolutely stunning!

Candace Forrester is my favorite. However, Lae'Shaar is damn sexy. (I love her hair)

Great work guys!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks Jim. Yurihausen has worked quite hard on this project over the last several months. I hope we didn't wear him out 🙂 The end result is great, though, he has a true talent.

The artwork and story detail is amazing!

Thanks MistressValerie. I'm glad it caught your attention :cool

The last of the better part of a year has been email threads whipping back and forth about cool little things to add in here and there for world building.

I love it! I'm glad you do, too.

There is definitely something about Abigail Longley/Candace Forrester's look. Exotic skin tone with well-proportioned Caucasian features. She looks gorgeous.

The character sketch phase was rather exhaustive. I'm surprised Yuri didn't go running for the hills at that part of the process. But I'm glad he didn't, he's made some beautiful artwork here that is nothing short of amazing in its scope and execution.

Having been a fan of comics for far more years than I'd like to count now, one of the things that has kept coming up is the concept of timelines. What happened in the early days? What happens before that? What happens to the present if we change one event in the past? What happens in the future? What happens further into the future?

It's this last part that connects to Hunted. This is the far future of Agency Publishing's universe. Ultimately, we'll see how events in the other comic lines, even events we haven't published yet, will affect the future.

This issue sees a fairly peaceful, near-Utopian future shaken by our villain. This sets the status quo into a spiral of entropy that will continue to build as the series progresses. The shiny, clean future gets a bit tarnished, and it's fun for us, as the readers, to get to see this. But this isn't just a new series or a new issue 1, though both of these are exciting. This is the look, the first step, into that future. And that makes it even more special and exciting.

We hope you'll embark with us on this journey, into the future.

Having been a fan of comics for far more years than I'd like to count now, one of the things that has kept coming up is the concept of timelines. What happened in the early days? What happens before that? What happens to the present if we change one event in the past? What happens in the future? What happens further into the future?

It's this last part that connects to Hunted. This is the far future of Agency Publishing's universe. Ultimately, we'll see how events in the other comic lines, even events we haven't published yet, will affect the future.

This issue sees a fairly peaceful, near-Utopian future shaken by our villain. This sets the status quo into a spiral of entropy that will continue to build as the series progresses. The shiny, clean future gets a bit tarnished, and it's fun for us, as the readers, to get to see this. But this isn't just a new series or a new issue 1, though both of these are exciting. This is the look, the first step, into that future. And that makes it even more special and exciting.

We hope you'll embark with us on this journey, into the future.

Thanks Jon, and I couldn't agree more. It's really neat to see a continuous storyline among seven (omg 7!!) different storylines and comic books come together and affect each other in a meaningful way. Even this summer's releases of Tickle Magnet and Cyriaan Chronicles (which we've kept rather mum about) will start having storylines that tie in to the rest of the books. So that's really fun to see.

This was a great Issue #1. You and Yurihausen really worked hard on this project for months, and should be proud of its release. The artwork is stylistic, amazing, and the direction and editing style you've brought to the table is truly second to none.

I can't wait to release Hunted #2 in a couple weeks, either 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back