• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Agencies #16

The Agencies #13http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies-issue-thirteen.html

Issue released December 2009.

Cover
Of all the issues we've published over the years, I'm probably the most proud of this one. If I didn't have a shitload more stories to tell in this universe, I probably would've just ended the series right here. In my not so humble and obviously biased opinion, this is how you end a story arc (damn you, Bioware!!).

You have all of the following components:
  • Helpless agent who sacrificed herself to save a friend
  • Sadistic torturer (in Yin) that has proven to be a ruthless and vile kind of tickler
  • Boss protecting said helpless agent is out of town
  • Cruel torturer finds out twin sister falls for the agent in the same manner her own boss and father figure did

And natural cause and effect says this is going to be a recipe for disaster. And it is.

I hemmed and hawed for days trying to decide how to end this. My rational side was telling me how to end it, conflicted with an emotional attachment to the character and feelings for how fans were going to deal with the decision. I spoke with Dave at length about this issue and I feel like it was the right decision to make. The story ends how it's supposed to end, given the volatile components above.

Yin kills Agent Succubus.

It wasn't a decision made lightly. Tickling is fun, right? We poke, scratch, titillate, and people laugh. It's enjoyable. Tickling is some of the first communication made between parent and baby. It's the stuff of giggles and squeals as children. But this story isn't about children. It's about adults. And adults can sometimes laugh and frolic and giggle, there is plenty of room in life for that. But adults also, lie, cheat, steal, betray, go on for years feeling neglected, hurt, abused, and weak. And adult don't always handle these emotions very well. In fact, a very large percentage of humanity is fundamentally broken in some profound manner. And that's what this particular story arc illustrates and explores. This is the not the stuff of fun, it's the stuff of horror, of despair, of pain, of angst, ennui, and other states of being that don't really go well with tickle literature. At least, not naturally. So to produce something so...unnatural, did feel odd. I've never heard of another tickling comic series kill off a main character, so it's a rather bold move (feel free to replace bold with stupid if you like). In the end, I did receive a number of communications about the ending of this book, but nothing over the top. They were perfectly reasonable reactions to a character dying off.

The reason I like this issue so much is that it is very dense. In this issue, we have (yay for lists?) the following happen and resolve (massive spoiler alert):
  • Yang is supposed to torture Succubus, but is lulled by Succubus's charms and the two end up making love in the shower together. Yang is quite smitten with the blonde and wants to run off and hide Succubus from her sister Yin.
  • Yin finds Yang's private journal and learns about the affair. She aims to put an end to it and show her twin once and for all which one of them is the master.
  • Even after the intimate shower scene, Yang proceeds to torture Succubus in a very intimate and tortorous manner, as only she knows how. She proceeds to explain to Succubus how she chooses a feather based on how much she wants to punish a woman through her genitals. Yang wants Succubus to enjoy the torment as something she hopes the two will enjoy together for many years.
  • Yin interrupts the two having fun. Things go dark.
  • We find out Yin and Yang have had rivalries for years.
  • Yin murdered their father's killer before through tickle torture, hiding the grisly tickle-lust from her twin all these years.
  • This scene with their father's killer sets up tension as Succubus is now in the same position.
  • Succubus is nude and Yin enjoys mixing ice and tickling to create a truly unpleasant experience for Succubus.
  • Yang tries to ease Succubus's suffering by using her powers to give Succubus endless orgasms to drown out the pain. This was a central theme I talked with Dave about wanting to see come to life in this book. Namely I wanted a situation where two ticklers with very different styles (cruel and sensual) were trying to one-up each other with their victim. And the harder one pushed, the harder the other pushed, which sends the victim into hysteria. The harder the orgasms, the more she's ticklish, so she laughs which makes her orgasm more, and it loops endlessly until something terrible happens. I love this concept and I think the art team did an amazing job of depicting this.
  • Yin, fed up with Yang's interference, attacks her twin and encases her in a block of ice, forcing her to watch as she executes Succubus through tickling.
  • Agent Succubus is shown completely broken here by Yin, having suffered the worst tickle torture imaginable. She starts spouting off about Mister Nathan knowing about Starlight's power (foreshadowing) and Project Ruthless (major foreshadowing). Yin says nothing of this, not really caring about Agent Starlight and thinking Project Ruthless is just an urban legend).
  • Yang, distraught that her own sister would murder her lover, finally grows a pair (in a manner of speaking) and attacks Yin by surrounding her in a field of orgasmic fire, rending Yin helpless.
  • Yang frees Succubus, only to hold the agent's lifeless body in her arms.

It's a lot to pack into one issue. The art studio did an incredible job here, and I can't thank them enough to executing flawlessly on this script. The issue set a new mark of darkness for the series, ended a long story arc, provided a great, unpredictable climax, and really set the stage for the next evolution of the series. Two major revelations at Agent Succubus's breaking (mentioned above) really foreshadow where the series is going next.

Page 4
This is the end of the shower love making scene where Yang and Succubus embrace. Then we cut to Yin, who found Yang's journal lying about, detailing the affair with their captive.

If it's not to much trouble I'd like to know which comics have a majority of foot tickling in them, so i'll know which issues to pick up first. Please and Thank you.

We honestly try to balance the tickling so it's split between upper body and feet, so there won't be many issues that have a large majority of foot tickling in The Agencies series.

Having said that, the issues with the most would be #8, #9, and #10.

Going off this series, you may want to also check out Agencies Frontiers #2 for almost entirely foot tickling.

The Agencies #14http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies-issue-fourteen.html

Issue released October 2011.

Cover
We're getting close now! Only two more entries and then we'll release The Agencies #16.

This issue was a long time in the making. Two years, to be exact. Now that we're past that silliness, I want our main production times to be roughly 3 issues per year for The Agencies. That seems a reasonable pace for a quality comic.

The girls are back! This is the first time Javier took the wheel as lead artist after his departure after Issue #10. A little trivia: part of the reason this issue took so long is that it was prepared by another team before Javier took it over. But it wasn't up to my standards, so I scrapped the project and it never released. Although we ended up paying for the production of this issue twice, I would rather release a quality product I believe in than release something that is 'eh, good enough I guess'.

We learn Agent Succubus's eventual fate, after the cliffhanger in Issue #13. And yes, she is indeed dead. Yang takes the body to a friendly medical practitioner who confirms her death. He is also horrified at the prospect of housing a dead agent. That is quite taboo.

Yang swears vengeance on her sister Yin for Succubus's death.

As it turns out, there is a long line of people wanting vengeance on Yin. Crime Boss Kazazumi returns home to find Yang missing, along with his prize catch Agent Succubus. Instead of explaining what happened, a nude Yin (who tore her own clothes off in orgiastic ecstasy after Yang trapped her in orgasmic fire), is unable to speak or express herself because of the orgasms taking over her body.

So Boss Kazazumi orders the agency in to interrogate Yin and find their missing agent. Agent Starlight gets the call, and starts her interrogation along with Agent Deadline.

As this is happening, we follow Tiffany (Agent Starlight's younger sister) and her two friends as they are shopping. Little do they know, Shroud (a new character, a spy working for Karma) accosts them, looking to kidnap Tiffany. But Tiffany escapes, signalling her big sister for help via phone.

At the end of the story, we find out Karma is making a large scale power grab. Her forces have infiltrated the city, taking out opponents with a new secret weapon. Boss Kazazumi's entire organization is wiped out. When the infiltrators attack Agent Deadline, she deftly takes both of them out, then collects Yin and drives her to the safety of the agency.

Page 6
Meet the cast added to the series that will play key parts of the next story arc. Cat is lower left, Julie is the blonde in jeans checking herself out in the mirror, Tiffany stands with black bra/panties, looking at a black dress, and Shroud stands quietly in the doorway.

The Agencies #15http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies-issue-fifteen.html

Issue released November 2011.

Cover
Well, this is the last post strolling down memory lane. Now that we've covered the earlier issues, we can now release The Agencies #16 very soon.

The timing of production of these issues is quite odd. The Agencies #14 was completed, so we moved onto #15. But I wasn't happy with how #14 turned out, so got a different studio to do the work. As it turns out, I had Javier re-do #14 after #15 was already completed (confused yet?). Instead of having Javier do #15 over, I just had him do #16 so we could get down the road. Even though the artwork is vastly different in #15, I do like how it turned out. It's a mature look at our comic universe and its character.

In this issue, Tiffany escapes the clutches of Karma and her crime organization, but her best friends Cat and Julie are taken instead. Oops! So here we show Tiffany on the run, while Karma and her sister 'The Tickler' are hot on her trail. We also learn that Shroud has been reprimanded for letting Tiffany go, and strives to do whatever she can to earn Karma's trust (just a tiny bit of foreshadowing here).

There is also a scene in here in which Agent Deadline and her captive Yin arrives at Agency headquarters at the same time Yang arrives, carrying the slain body of Agent Succubus. Yang is about ready to attack her twin in broad daylight; Mister Nathan appears, commanding both sisters to stay their attacks, and commands both be taken into custody. The agency has many questions to ask on why Agent Succubus is now dead.

Page 2
Tiffany is shown being protected by Agent Angelica, who was sent by the agency to help Tiffany get to a safe house until they can neutralize Karma's threat. Agent Starlight misses her sister by mere seconds, and decides to take up pursuit so she can relieve Agent Angelica of her duty as Tiffany's protector. And we also see Karma and 'The Tickler' not exactly happy that several of her armed minions were duped by an untrained girl. In the final panel, Karma is interested to know which agent dare thwart her plans. Karma loves tormenting agents.

The Agencies #16 is available now!

To see prior issues of The Agencies, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

In summary, this issue has:

• 13 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and pinup
  • Pencils/Inks by Javier
  • Colors by Sicalo
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • F/F and FF/F tickling
  • Features all upper body tickling
  • Shows extra long belly button tickling scene
  • Depicts breast tickling
  • Brief exchange between Agent Starlight and Karma, former best friends and now heated enemies
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Another high-quality issue of The Agencies! This issue features upper-body tickling, and fans of this area will not be disappointed! Fantastic art, as always.

The overarching plot of the series is also furthered in this issue in a short break from the tickling action. I have said it before, but it bears repeating: the ideas of a larger plot, unveiled slowly over multiple comics, is one of the biggest draws of Agency Publishing's comics. I have yet to see this being attempted in other lines, and certainly not to this degree. This is what allows the reader to really feel as if they are reading a "mainstream" comic. I, for one, find this to be an added layer of enjoyment on top of an already exciting series.

Another fine addition to the history of The Agencies! Do keep them coming.

Another high-quality issue of The Agencies! This issue features upper-body tickling, and fans of this area will not be disappointed! Fantastic art, as always.

The overarching plot of the series is also furthered in this issue in a short break from the tickling action. I have said it before, but it bears repeating: the ideas of a larger plot, unveiled slowly over multiple comics, is one of the biggest draws of Agency Publishing's comics. I have yet to see this being attempted in other lines, and certainly not to this degree. This is what allows the reader to really feel as if they are reading a "mainstream" comic. I, for one, find this to be an added layer of enjoyment on top of an already exciting series.

Another fine addition to the history of The Agencies! Do keep them coming.

Thank you very much! It's taken us 10 years to get there, but we're finally where I want us to be: releasing frequent issues with great artists and good storylines for our readers.

Issue six was my favorite . But then again I am just a bigger fan of M/F and F/M , than of F/F .

I do hope to re-introduce the series to M/F tickling. I like it too and I agree there should be more of it in there. Hell, there hasn't even been a real male character since issue #6. Mister Nathan directs the girls here and there, and Agent Spectre (Agent Starlight's boyfriend) shows up in Issue #17, but not much more than that.

Page 01 from The Agencies #16

Here's the first page of our latest installment of The Agencies. Here, Karma continues her rampage on Tiffany's friends, desperate to find the redheaded teen. Her torture session with Julie proved moderately useful, now Karma turns her attention to poor Cat, Tiffany's best friend. Will Cat hold out?

I have just purchased this and Ruthless 6. As always, I love the artwork, tickle action, and positions you put the lee and ler in. That said, about the story in agencies. I feel that this whole fight has been completely one sided so far. Not only is Kharma's abilities possibly the most broken, but she has met very little to no set backs in her plans. The Agency on the other hand has lost Agent after Agent(Succubus...:cry) to her cause.

I like the story, but I just hope the Agency does not win(if they do) through some quick 2-3 issue flukes or something like that. Again great work to you and the artists for your productions.

I have just purchased this and Ruthless 6. As always, I love the artwork, tickle action, and positions you put the lee and ler in. That said, about the story in agencies. I feel that this whole fight has been completely one sided so far. Not only is Kharma's abilities possibly the most broken, but she has met very little to no set backs in her plans. The Agency on the other hand has lost Agent after Agent(Succubus...:cry) to her cause.

I like the story, but I just hope the Agency does not win(if they do) through some quick 2-3 issue flukes or something like that. Again great work to you and the artists for your productions.

Glad you loved most of the tickle action in those 2 issues 🙂

On The Agencies' storyline, you make some great observations. Does it make you feel better that the entire story is preplanned, and is playing itself out in a very slow, paced manner (and we're not just making things up as we go along)? No? Damn, that's all I had...

The storyline is already set, and yes it appears very one sided after Karma initiates her holy war. Her minions have a secret weapon that was perfected after Karma/The Tickler stole the XS-45 recipe from Agent Starlight (Issue 8). In addition, Karma believes Tiffany is the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe and with her sister 'The Tickler' has created an almost completely unstoppable force. Her minions are causing havoc all over the city now, leaving law enforcement and The Agency to act in a reactionary manner.

I agree her power is ridiculously powerful for having really no offensive capabilities at all. She just has a hyperactive survival instinct, such that any harm put upon her is reversed on its attacker. Seems rather invincible, eh? And 'The Tickler' has mastered the art of vibration, which means she's incredibly powerful, too.

Anyway, the story is a long one, and I hope you like the ride. I can guarantee no deus ex mechica or weird series reboots. We'll do it right the first time 🙂

Glad you loved most of the tickle action in those 2 issues 🙂

On The Agencies' storyline, you make some great observations. Does it make you feel better that the entire story is preplanned, and is playing itself out in a very slow, paced manner (and we're not just making things up as we go along)? No? Damn, that's all I had...

The storyline is already set, and yes it appears very one sided after Karma initiates her holy war. Her minions have a secret weapon that was perfected after Karma/The Tickler stole the XS-45 recipe from Agent Starlight (Issue 8). In addition, Karma believes Tiffany is the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe and with her sister 'The Tickler' has created an almost completely unstoppable force. Her minions are causing havoc all over the city now, leaving law enforcement and The Agency to act in a reactionary manner.

I agree her power is ridiculously powerful for having really no offensive capabilities at all. She just has a hyperactive survival instinct, such that any harm put upon her is reversed on its attacker. Seems rather invincible, eh? And 'The Tickler' has mastered the art of vibration, which means she's incredibly powerful, too.

Anyway, the story is a long one, and I hope you like the ride. I can guarantee no deus ex mechica or weird series reboots. We'll do it right the first time 🙂

Correction, I loved all the tickle action in those 2 issues.🙂

Also I was wondering about something. You once told me that Agency, Agency Frontier, Cyriaan Chronicles,Yelena and Ruthless are all tied to the same timeline. I am wondering...if you have dropped any forshadowing that I was not aware of.

Correction, I loved all the tickle action in those 2 issues.🙂

Also I was wondering about something. You once told me that Agency, Agency Frontier, Cyriaan Chronicles,Yelena and Ruthless are all tied to the same timeline. I am wondering...if you have dropped any forshadowing that I was not aware of.

To clarify, Cyriaan Chronicles is our only production that isn't tied to the rest (although we could retcon that in down the road, since we already established someone in our world was ported to Cyriaan by accident, so it's possible). The rest are definitely tied together, but time place in different time periods.

Modern Day
Yelena
The Ruthless
Tickle Magnet

100 years in the future
The Agencies
The Agencies: Frontiers

Several centuries in the future
Future 2012 released comic

There are a lot of easter eggs in all the series to this effect. Some subtle, some not so subtle.

I'll give you two right off the bat (I should have a contest on who can find the most since most issues have at least 1):
  1. Look at the cover of The Ruthless #2 very closely. Look at the magazine Doctor Collins was reading when The Ruthless comes through the door.
  2. If you purchased Tickle Magnet #3, take a look at the figure playing in the background on the TV set on page 2.

Ob hun? Question for ya. Is it possible to make your awesome website capable of accepting payment via Paypal for your webcomics? Or would Paypal's fees be a problem?

Ob hun? Question for ya. Is it possible to make your awesome website capable of accepting payment via Paypal for your webcomics? Or would Paypal's fees be a problem?

I spoke out of turn on this issue last night.

Long story short: done! Check it out 🙂

Pinup from The Agencies #16

Here is the pinup from The Agencies #16. It shows Tiffany and Cat, strolling down the street just before the events go down in The Agencies #14 (it's right before their shopping trip). Shroud is in the background, ready to pounce.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back