• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YES or NO Thread

No I haven't.
Did your parents have a professional take pictures of you when you were a baby?

No, they took photos (and home movies) themselves.

Do you still have a copy of your high school yearbook?

Yes, I do somewhere.
Do you know anyone who you went to school with who became rich or famous?

Ed Marinaro was in my high school class. He was a quarterback in the NFL for the Vikings and then a TV and movie actor (most known for being Joe Coffey in Hill Street Blues).

Had you ever heard of Ed Marinaro?

No I hadn't until now.
Do you listen to any podcasts on a regular basis?

A sports podcast called the Rico Brogna Podcast which is a sports podcast talking about all the Mets issues/history. Yes since I had to answer yes or no.
Do you like yes or no questions to be straightforward?

Yes, I do, even though I sometimes forget. 😛

Do you like it when the Mets lose?

No I actually am not one of those fans who hates the "other" NY team in any sport. I much rather the Red Sox lose or the Astros!
Do you like the Yankees more than the Mets because the Mets are in the NL and in the Dodgers league?

Yes, I like the Yankees more than the Mets exactly because there are fewer inter-league games, so the Dodgers play them less often.

Would you ever attend a game a Fenway Park?

Yes I would.
Would you ever eat at a bad restaurant just because it was cheap?

No, life is too short to endure bad restaurant food.

Have you ever been stunned at how high the prices on the menu were at a restaurant?

Yes, if the food is good then ok but a lot of the really higher priced restaurants food isn't as good and you get less of it too.
Would you get tired of eating out if you did so every day?

No, because I like many different kinds of foods, so I could rotate and not repeat for ten days.

Do you like anything available in Japanese restaurants?

No I'm not really into that kind of food (but I know I'm too picky when it comes to food).
Do you find it's not as easy for you to eat unhealthy foods now than when you were younger because your body doesn't react well to it?

No. Alas, I find it very easy to ice cream and chocolate cake, neither of which is a healthy food.

Do you like frittata?

No I don't and I've read there is like no health benefits to them.
Do you think most people are nice?

Yes, I believe that most people are nice, but they can turn nasty when things are not going well for them.

Will you fly a flag on Flag Day? :usa:

Yes and I will salute the flag.
Do you think it's funny that a few year ago my friend got a text from his wife asking what they were going to do to celebrate June 14th and he looked at his calendar confused because he asked why they'd celebrate Flag Day but then realized it was his anniversary?

Yes, it is always funny when some guy forgets his wedding anniversary. :rowfull:

Do you like bananas?

No, and I like almost no fruit at all.

Do you drink some fruit juice with breakfast every morning?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back