• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You know you have an extreme foot/tickling fetish when

Probably because you don't like the thought of getting it as much as giving, I'd assume by your prefrence over there under Giggity Giggity XD I, on the other hand, can't help but FEEL it when I hear the T word.....😱

~K

That makes so much sense its scary! Giggity Goo!

That makes so much sense its scary! Giggity Goo!

Thanks--trust me, I've done a loooooot of psychoanalysis when it comes to tk. I've come up with a few facts about myself, including the fact that getting embarrassed about it is part of the fun--which, in turn, fuels the embarrassment😱

Giggity!

~K

You know you have an extreme foot/tickling fetish when...

...you record the Tyra show for a short bit focused on tickling. 😛

That was a great list, TW.

If you have been embaressed to even hear the word (you know) in public, you might have a fetish.

That one describes me 😱

If you can tell the difference between male/female feet without even looking at the rest of the body, you might have a fetish.

That describes me too :super_hap

i've only experienced 1, 3, and 2, but i bet all of them are true

Idk if anyone else feels this way, but its like if someone else tickles someone its normal, but if u do it and u say to someone "oh yeah i was tickling her" you feel like you're looked at as weird, or they can tell you have a tickling fetish...hard to explain but hopefully some of u will get it

This, this is why I'm still not bold to attempt small tickles. I've always been a little sensitive to how I'm seen and though from where I come from it's very close, and touching isn't a problem where I go to college is the complete opposite with minimal contact so it makes it harder.

as for the statements, I probably fall guilty for a lot of them :redface:

If I see someone getting tickled I get a tense and tingling feeling in my stomach because I don't know.I think it's because I get nervous that I could be next.If I hear a tickling story I can feel the tickles and it makes squirm and sometimes even giggle.It is weird

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back