• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your fave tickle spot

upper body

qwertyuio_p1234 said:
theirs nothing better than wiggiling my finger in my girlfreinds cute belly button and hearing her giggle. i love having my upperboddy tickled.

i kno what u mean. my gf has a great belly button and i love to playfuly poke at it then attack her sides and under arms. well i guess i could say i love all upper body. and my upper body is very ticklish.

i LOVE to have my sides and ribs tickles..my hips too..im starting to like having my feet tickled more..only because my ler loves it and he's so good at wat he does 😉

Wow, talk about digging through the vault. This thread's OLD! 😛

But since it's here, why not? Well I'd say that my favorite place seems to vary depending on my mood, but pretty much anywhere on the upperbody usually.

My favorite spot to tickle Meka is from her belly button down to the soles of her feet. Anything in between there is fair game. 😉

Last edited:
Feet, Tummy, Sides, Ribs, and Armpits are my favorite tickle spots, whether tickling or being tickled.

feet, behind the knees, thighs (inner) belly button, stomach, ribs, armpits. basically everywhere, but tickling the feet turns me on the most. I also like to be lightly tickled on my feet.

well....

i love to tickle my gf on her belly, sides, ribs, and under arms. it drives her crazy just when i poke her sides just a little bit. she just gives up as soon as i slide my hands up her shirt to slowly tickle her sides and poke her belly button. when ever she tickles me i like the under arms, belly, sides, and ribs.

I agree with Lisahs2 ... breasts are so much fun to play with! I am especially ticklish on my naked boobies (40DD) and my whole body just shakes and quivers when another woman's fingers are dancing and gliding all over them. It makes my pussy so wet! I've asked my gf's in the past to just quickly tickle me all over moving back and forth between my soft fleshy shaved armpits and then back over to the full mounds of my jiggling breasts ... it is such a thrill! It seems like the combination of both naked armpits and breasts just kind of go together.

My ultimate all-time favorite tickle spot to tease and tickle my girlfriends has to be on their inner thighs. I always tie them up nice and firm on my huge king size bed with their arms and feet spread out wide at the corners and then I have great access to tickle and tease their soft and supple inner thighs and lower tummy ALL OVER with loads and loads of soft fluffy feathers! Such a huge turn on for me! They squeal and giggle and one of them was so embarrassed that she had never had her pussy tickled like that ever before that she begged me NOT TO STOP! She was blushing, crying, squealing with delightful laughter, and moaning with pleasure all at the same time! This young woman definately learned what type of kinky tickling that I am into and needless to say she came back to me a few days later shyly asking for more. I took her back home and worked her over again with the feather dusters until she had pee'd herself several times.

I love to tickle girls tummys, sides and bellybuttons. Those are my favorites but id also tickle everywhere else as long as its ticklish 🙂 But my favorite spots to tickle are also my worst......i should probably stay away from MistressValerie, and Punkygirl 😱

I love to tickle my gf anywhere I can. I'm a foot man too, and theres this spot right above my gf's heel, just below her arch that drives her banannas lol so ya, feet are fun

You got to like the feet, but I can also be partial to a bit of stomach and rib tickling.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back