• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your favorite tickling Models

Ghost_Host_999 said:
Ok, If I had to pick one woman who is my favorite all time ler it would be Priscilla James (also like her as a lee...check out her lee scenes in 40 female fingers and Queen's right)

And my favorite lee of all time is a woman named Natasha Sweet who appeared in (I think) only 2 TC video movies. (40 female fingers & of sweet suffering) she had a great look...cute smile...amazing laugh, and admitted to really enjoying being tickled. 🙂

If she's appeared in any other flicks please let me know, cuz she was absolutely amazing 😀

To my knowledge,Natasha(who is the currently reigning Miss Footnight of 2005) has only appeared as a dominatrix in her most recent videos(many which are carried by Bizarre Video),which is what she does these day,as well as enjoys tickling other folks.

Tickle Paradise:
Deedee
Glenora (though I haven't seen most of their models, I like to see these two in 'lee action, to tell the last one is tough a security agent in real life)

DungeonMaidens:

Marci
Ariel (though only Ariel for the reason she brought up something unique in the world of tickle fetishism, namely the exagerated hardcore action)

Last edited:
I've seen so many vids and love so many models...I just can't decide :weird:
All right, I'll go with the classic...ALL OF THE ABOVE!

WOW! My 200th post! 😛 I feel so special.

Last edited:
I like Rizlen from french tickling, Lindsy Chase from Tc, Apple from tickled 2 death, and Imani from Tickled sole.

BellyButtonsRoc said:
(if this goes against the Rules then please delete the thread)

Who are your favorite tickling Models? it can be both from m/f* and f/m* tickling Clips and videos

What is the models name?

What tickling company do they work for or should i say get tickled for :happy:?

it can be both ''lee'' or ''ler'' Dosen't matter
Jodie Baldwin,

That pale white skin, and smile, plus those beatiful soles and toes. The laugh was the best ever!!!!

p.s. anyone who has Jodie Baldwin pics, especially from the early 90's video when shes tied to bed post and Star Chandler tickles and licks her toes and soles.

Jodie Baldwin is sensational - she's very very ticklish! Do you know what the name of that video from the 90s is - I'd love to get hold of it?

Well, it's hard to decide but my favourite ticklees are:

French Tickling:
- Emilie
- Virginie
- Enora
- Marie
- Celine

MTP:
- Laura
- Narin
- Shannon
- Bridget

Last Laugh Inc.:
- Marie & Isabelle (LL-Alpha)
- Yannis (LL-Delta)
- Maryse & Valerie (LL-Nu)

To be quite truthful, I find majority of models from these websites cute, but the ones I've listed above are my all-time favourites.

I really like Haley Falls from Realtickling. I just downloaded three clips of her being tickled, and I really like her reactions. Though, I have to admit, one of them (the one of her being tickled by the masked woman) seemed just a tad bit torturous for my taste, but it was still good. She is pretty is also very ticklish

There are also several girls at TickleCentral that I like. I think Britney is really cool, though she doesn't seem to be doing much with them lately. I also like Heather and Lexi.

My Favorite Models and the Reasons Why.

Missi Melroy (TC Video) - Sexy body, ticklish everywhere, great laugh.

Amber (Ebony Model From Tickling Paradise) - Sexy body, sexy feet, uses profanity when being tickled.

Anna Amore (Cal-Star) - Nice body, cute laugh, seems to enjoy being tickled.

Ebony Model From Miss Ticklish USA - Very Pretty, Nice laugh, and sexy feet.

By the way, what is the Black model from Miss Ticklish Usa's name. Are there any other videos of her?

Wow, there are so many, it's hard to pick a particular (par-tickle-ar?) favorite.
I've got a question though, and I'm hoping this is an ok place to ask it. I know Jenaveve Jolie did a couple of tickling videos for FM Concepts. Does anyone know if she did any for any other tickling groups? Thanks.

real tickling -crystal amanda elke viviana
cecelia from tickled2death and christina carter of course and lani and liz
the list is endless really

I concur with you tickled on Priscilla! Both as ler and lee.

Other big notables would have to be Virginie from FT, "Little" Robin from TC/Realtickling, Dorothy Laine, Darla Crane and Ashley Renee

I like Dorothy Lane from FM Concepts
and more recently, Dorothy from Parker's Amateur Video

I also loved Melody from Tickling Paradise's "Miss Ticklish USA"

My favorite tickling models are any women who are of either Latina, Asian or African American origin. I just dont get enough women of color in this type of fetish.

I know this is an old discussion but i am a recent member of these forums.
I have always loved Sadie Atkins and i cannot find nothing about her... 🙁

Thanks for these forums, pals!

(From Spain) MrBadGuy

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back