• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite Tickling Tool

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
Everyone has one, right? Fingers are definitely my fave, but when I use a hairbrush, I do get the best reactions...especially with lotioned up feet. How about everyone else?

Definitely the fingers. There's just something about the tactile contact with a lee that just makes it all the more fun.

Fingers for the WIN!

WHOA! Wait.. is is just me or does the way I worded that sound totally kinky? LOL :O

I say fingers.. hair burshes and electric toothbrushes are all evil coming from a ler/lee point. I had fun with all those recently.

Yeah, I hear ya. I can get some pretty psychotic screams out of my 'lee when using a brush. 😉

Yeah, I hear ya. I can get some pretty psychotic screams out of my 'lee when using a brush. 😉

I agree.. I brought a childs Dora the explorer hairbush and got alot of screams out on those I used it on at nest. I am evil.

I say fingers are the best tickling tool also, and second would be my tongue on a ticklish pair of feet and toes....then a pen. I don't like hairbrushes that much cause I am thinking that could be painful instead of ticklish on soles of a lady. I am not into pain but I am into tickle torture......LOL

TicklesFemales

hmmm trying to picture you.. did I meet you last weekend in phily for you to say I am evil.. which I am by the way for I have nails and can find anyone's secret spot rather quickly.

LOL! No no. Wasn't there.

Tongues are fun also. Well, if you are gonna really use a lot of elbow grease with the brush, I could see how it might hurt. I've had no complaints so far, but maybe that's because she was too busy laughing hysterically. 😉

Silk gloved fingers have a very electrical strange reaction from me. I'm not sure if they tickle more or just turn me on more, but I laugh like a maniac.

The Electric toothbrush is definitely a favorite of mine. 😉 But I say fingers are still the best.

Silk gloved fingers have a very electrical strange reaction from me. I'm not sure if they tickle more or just turn me on more, but I laugh like a maniac.

The Electric toothbrush is definitely a favorite of mine. 😉 But I say fingers are still the best.

Hmm...silk gloves...I'll have to try those.

Fingers by a mile. A gentle nibble on a sensitive foot can have its own magic too. 😉

Fingers. More random directions thus giving rise to a greater tickle.... D'oh! I had to get technical! Or was that techTICKLE?

Only really used fingers, or had fingers used on me, so let's go with them.

-Chris

Everyone has one, right? Fingers are definitely my fave, but when I use a hairbrush, I do get the best reactions...especially with lotioned up feet. How about everyone else?

Nails do it for me and I love make up brushes or paintbrushes also :dogpile:

My personal favorites to use are my mouth/tongue and my long nails. :firedevil

Ahh, there's nothing like my tongue in a ticklish bellybutton. :happyfloa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back