• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Most Desired Tickle Fantasy???

Woohooo Fitness. Your going to kidnap Steph and I together? Now that ought to be fun! Imagine the things that could happen. :couch: :whip:

Hmmm...the above sounds like something I'd like to spend 24 hours doing...

However, there's a special fantasy close to my twisted little heart that has but a few simple ingredients:

1) A Bondage Table

2) A Ball-gag

3) Baby Oil

4) Jessica Alba...

...and she has information that I need. :devil:

(Yeah, I know the gag would prevent any timely information from actually being released, but we do have 24 hours, right?)

having david beckham

David-Beckham_AP.jpg

and lee minwoo (he's the guy in the blue shirt)

굿엔터shinhwa.jpg

strapped to the bondage rack of my choice, I would tickle them all night, until they were begging for me to do ANYTHING else. Then, I would engage in sexual activity that would have them begging for release....I would get them right on the edge, then, instead of letting them go, I would run back and start tickling again. Eventually, after I've let them go, since it's my fantasy, they would dominate me the rest of the night. Then we would have a threesome, a wild, passionate night of, well, you know. MMM...im getting all giddy just thinking about it.

socksoff said:
A curious young lady,perhaps on a dare and more often dressed in private school uniform :evilha: ,walks above on the upper floor and eventually ends up at the top of the basement stairs.
She foolishly descends to the lower depths and is caught by me leading to a
an ultimate pleasure of removing loafers and LLLLOOOONNGG cottony Knee socks (Right Steph!) and the tickling of tender bare :feets:
:

So did you see the pic of Irishgirl5 and I that I posted in the "signature pics" thread? We had on matching schoolgirl outfits and those long socks you speak of. I think that a few people got to have the pleasure of peeling them off too!

Another fantasy of mine... and ex bf actually made this come true! He had a housekey to my place...

The fantasy is that I'm sound asleep and while sleeping alone and completely unsuspecting someone (that I trust, not a stranger) sneaks into my place, creeps into my bedroom and starts to tickle me! He did this and chose a good night because I was OUT COLD and didn't even feel him peeling back my comforter! Then he ATTACKED!

And Sultrybrunette, I love my other fantasy with the feet too but I am not sure if that would be as easy access of my armpits "during the act". And it also thrills me that my partner would be able to watch this girl tickling my upper body while he was having sex with me!

I dream about been tickled by three or four people, as in some stories, and also tickled in very restraining positions. In fact my fantasies are close to the most intense stories, where it's unmerciless. I also have the fantasy of being tied on the "dungeon maiden" cross. And also to have my ticklishness increased the more I'm tickled.
I also dream of having a bf into tickling so I can really live this passion in a all day life but it never happened.

Good question...I have enjoyed reading everyone's replies.

For me I would love to have five girls tickling me on a bondage board. Each foot, my sides, and my pits all getting it at once :shock:
As I am being tickled I would be told to tell them how much I love them. They would tickle me into saying what ever they wanted. When it was over I would have to worship their feet to earn my freedom. :disgust:

I would also love to have the most ticklish girl in the world tied spread eagle <<<<----

ticklkitten said:
So did you see the pic of Irishgirl5 and I that I posted in the "signature pics" thread? We had on matching schoolgirl outfits and those long socks you speak of. I think that a few people got to have the pleasure of peeling them off too!

Another fantasy of mine... and ex bf actually made this come true! He had a housekey to my place...

The fantasy is that I'm sound asleep and while sleeping alone and completely unsuspecting someone (that I trust, not a stranger) sneaks into my place, creeps into my bedroom and starts to tickle me! He did this and chose a good night because I was OUT COLD and didn't even feel him peeling back my comforter! Then he ATTACKED!

And Sultrybrunette, I love my other fantasy with the feet too but I am not sure if that would be as easy access of my armpits "during the act". And it also thrills me that my partner would be able to watch this girl tickling my upper body while he was having sex with me!

Hey Kitten,

I have another story with the "tickling while sleeping" theme, as well as the FM/F theme in my previous post. Let me know if you would like them.

Jeff

My most desired tickle fantasy would be to totally break the unbreakable ticklee taking the lee beyond that which they have ever experienced and even further! Oh wait, I think I do it all the time! :firedevil . Then again, I never even ask for a safeword so.............not sure now. 😛 :upsidedow :firedevil :xpulcy: 😉

M1

Very Ticklish Guy

Boy, these are all great fantasies. I have managed to live out some of mine so far; however, one I have thought of is the scenario similar to Kitten's; however, it would be my feet that were being tickled while having sex. To take it a bit further, I would be tied down, spread eagle and there would be several women doing the tickling. The one on "top" of me and riding me would be tickling my waist staring right into my eyes and enjoying the ticklish/pleasure reactions I was having.

Oh, by the way, the posting of Mercless doesn't sound to bad either! I'M OVER HERE MERC.!!!

I would like to tie up and tickle 3 beautiful women at the same time. Passive Arts, or The Dominion please be prepared. 😎

Socks, sultry and Fitness~y'all are waaay kinky! Hee! 😛
XOXO

Tickling Fantasy

:feets: I kind of have a thing for Hayden Christianson, who plays Anakin Skywalker in the latest Star Wars movie. My fantasy is that he tickles my feet and toes before he becomes Darth Vadar. The black mask would prevent him from nibbling on my toes.... :smilelove

Being at the mercy of the worlds top ten most merciless ticklers for the full 24 hours. :xpulcy:

I guess my fantasy would be to have Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams, Vivica A. Fox, Gabrielle Union all in my room, as my tickle slaves, then I would freeze time, so I could have them FOREVER!!!!!

alas, but to dream.... 🙄

A massive dungeon with a horde of totally immobilized extremely ticklish women with no-one to interrupt me.

My utmost fantasy has several parts...the first involving me tied and totally helpless being tickled to insanity by 5 women. That way each of my most ticklish spots can be tickled at once. The rest of the fantasy involves a day in which all of us are tickled senseless...
Just a fantasy, and sometimes keeping that way is even better.

mytoesrticklish said:
:feets: I kind of have a thing for Hayden Christianson, who plays Anakin Skywalker in the latest Star Wars movie. My fantasy is that he tickles my feet and toes before he becomes Darth Vadar. The black mask would prevent him from nibbling on my toes.... :smilelove

:Geek out begins here:
Well Vadar could always tickle you with the force..or Anakin for that matter
:Geek out ends here:

I have always had a thing for girls in overalls...and nothing else...I always want to tickle thier armpits and "get my fingers in there".

One of my current fantasies is similar to kitten's in its sexual nature.

My current fantasy is while tickling one lady bound down, I am tickling her feet or other body part, and while doing this, another girl is under me give
me a bj.

I have also had the fantasy that while I was having sex with a girl, both of our feet were being tickled at the end of the bed...but not rough and hard...just strokes that make you tense up, move around...and of course the girl is moving around too...

I love the idea of watching tickling happening(preferred real) and then having sex or getting a bj.

I actually lived out a fantasy recently and that was to "eat a lady out"
while tickling her thighs and belly and feet...THAT was fun!!
I absolutely LOVE to "eat a lady out"!!Woohoo...

I would like to tickle the following women: Kirsten Dunst, Marla Sokoloff, Jessica Biel, Paris Hilton, Avril Laviegn, Christy Shake, Winnona Ryder, Katie Holmes and Amanda Tapping. It would be thier underarms, ribs, stomache, inner thieghs and feet. Since Katie Holmes has converted to Scientology like Tom Cruise, I wonder if they have any tickling rituals. I was imagining Katie tied to the bed. Tom puts on some bizzare costume and starts tickling her. If this was true, I would become a scientologist. I would include Britney Spears in the list but I don't like tickling pregnant women. It might hurt the baby. Maybe I'm being too careful but I can't take that chance, unless I hear a doctor say its okay.

Most desired tickle fantasy

To be kidnapped by a group of women on my way to work and to be tickle tortured by them.

seeing I have lived out most of mine......mine would be simple at this point..find a regular tickle slave close to where I live!

Angelique said:
To star in a story by Dave2112... :smilestar

One must be careful what one wishes for...lest one get in over one's pretty little head...:firedevil:

Hmmm....methinks I sense a kindred spirit...

Sultrybrunette said:
Woohooo Fitness. Your going to kidnap Steph and I together? Now that ought to be fun! Imagine the things that could happen. :couch: :whip:

Sounds like my version of Heaven girls. :veryhappy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back