• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your perfect 'lee/'ler in ONE word

My perfect lee: Musical.

I love melodious laughter. Full-bodied laughter, with a wide range of highs and lows, and trilling and chirping and... and snorting. Gotta have those snorts.

My perfect ler: Relentless.

I'm describing myself, as well as my ler (who happens to be my lee). As a ler, I'm a bloodhound. Once I catch a whiff of that one tickle spot that sends my lee over the deep end, it's game over. I'll use all of my cunning to tease and manipulate my way through their defenses, just to attack that sweet spot over, and over, and over until they either safe-word out or wet themselves. As a lee, I love that feeling of sheer joyous panic knowing that I'm done for, those delicious seconds before the safe-word involuntarily escapes my lips. Ah, ticklephoria!

A tickle choir xD

Mmm-hmhm~, let me at the soprano section! 😉

I think your "relentless" word is a nice one that describes that type of 'ler that often introduces that love/hate aspect lots of 'lees seem to crave. 'Lerring in a more gentlemanly fashion does have its perks, but being downright relentless despite the 'lee's pleas for mercy is just too much fun. :lol

I think your "relentless" word is a nice one that describes that type of 'ler that often introduces that love/hate aspect lots of 'lees seem to crave. 'Lerring in a more gentlemanly fashion does have its perks, but being downright relentless despite the 'lee's pleas for mercy is just too much fun. :lol

:lol mercy? Is that a vegetable?

I like a gentleman in the streets. Give me a loud, taunting, bastard of a relentless 'ler anyday!

My ideal lee? Probably "shy." Nothing cuter than a blushing, nervous gal or fella who doesn't want to admit how much they love it... XD

Ideal ler? "Respectful." One of my worst nightmares is putting myself in the hands of a tickler and trusting them with my safety, only to have them turn around and ignore safe words and boundaries... XP

Nothing cuter than a blushing, nervous gal or fella who doesn't want to admit how much they love it... XD

OhGodyes the super cute 'n shy ones have that ability to completely melt a person. :wub And pair that with the cutest of giggles and squirms... *melts*

Fun and gagged come to mind for a lee. Two words, oh noes! lol

OhGodyes the super cute 'n shy ones have that ability to completely melt a person. :wub And pair that with the cutest of giggles and squirms... *melts*

Right?? You get their shoes and socks off, and they blush and curl their toes all self-conscious... and then you start tickling, and they try so hard to hold their laughter in... they're just so frigging adorable! :wub

I really don't have a "perfect lee" word since my experience lering is...... microscopic. However, my perfect ler would be..... Enduring. As I am not satisfied with just some random five minute tickle. lol.

I really don't have a "perfect lee" word since my experience lering is...... microscopic. However, my perfect ler would be..... Enduring. As I am not satisfied with just some random five minute tickle. lol.

So, I'll be curious. How much do you want to be tickled?

Lee: Insatiable

Ler: Attentive? There might be a better word for what I'm thinking of.

Depends on who I am that day. One day I'd want a 'lee with fire in them, will challenge me in every way imaginable, just to rile me up enough to push me to punish her again and again. Another day, I might want a 'lee who so desires tickles, the promise of them will have her almost in a trance before she realizes what kind of predicament she's putting herself into. Another day still, I might want the kind of 'lee who has that adorable love/hate relationship with tickling. Who craves it, but needs to be coerced or trapped into that delightful scenario, so that once she's there she can let go and enjoy and let loose the waves of laughter.

Perfect lee: Enduring.

(she is super ticklish, but has the stamina and the will to hold for a very long time)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back