• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuffie (Final Fantasy 7)

Snail Shell

Verified
Apparently, Shadow Heartless have other interesting hobbies besides attacking the cast of the game. Not that I'm complaining...

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• yuffie.jpg
    yuffie.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,747
Awesome! Finally Yuffie gets it. I don't care what people say, she's cuter than Tifa. I think it turned out awesome. n_n

Very nice, very nice. I've only played the game once or twice, but still I like the pic. Very good Yuffie😀

Sammi-chan said:
Awesome! Finally Yuffie gets it. I don't care what people say, she's cuter than Tifa. I think it turned out awesome. n_n

I agree with you there. Actually, Sammi, Tifa's only so popular because of the way she dresses and her boobs. Everything else about her is pretty average or mediocre, especially compared to about a hundred or so other female characters. She probably wouldn't be 1/4 as popular if it wasn't for her melons.😛

And Snail, shouldn't the title be Yuffie (Kingdom Hearts), since she looks about the same in both games, but is being tickled by Heartless?

Last edited:
Snail Shell said:
Oh details, details Excess. 😛 LOL

Snail Shell

Details that you didn't notice, I might add. 😛

And on a side note, I just remembered always thinking that there was a certain point in the game where Yuffie was in the perfect position for a good ticklin'. Oh well, awesome pic.

This is an amazing job, Snail. I love it! Yuffie was always one of my favorites (Right up there with Tifa, and way ahead of Aeris/Aerith.) so this is just beautiful to see. Thanks so much for doing this one 😀 😀 😀

Sockstickler said:
This is an amazing job, Snail. I love it! Yuffie was always one of my favorites (Right up there with Tifa, and way ahead of Aeris/Aerith.) so this is just beautiful to see. Thanks so much for doing this one 😀 😀 😀

Funny, I was sure he'd notice my post. :weird: It's sad that I'm the only person alive that liked Aerith better. :laughing: Though none of the FFVII girls compare to several of the others IMO.

excellent job! i've noticed Yuffie doesn't get it that much, it's always Tifa or someone else. but ya, Yuffie's great, though i never played any of the FF games, i hope to do so soon.

Snail you are a god amongst mortals!!!

That Yuffie pic was amazing and finally someone focused on a Kingdom Hearts/FFVII character other than Tifa... Yuffie's way better!!! 🙂 (I will make the plug for a Kairi pic in the future... a new one is needed 🙂 )

Kingdom Hearts is such an awesome game, it is the only reason I would buy a PS2.

Way to go Snail!

TheChameleon said:
I loved it!

don't suppose FF7 or above is out for PC? i currently have 0 consoles atm :sigh:

btw, love your new siggy. it's coolsville. population: you!

BigNorm said:
don't suppose FF7 or above is out for PC? i currently have 0 consoles atm :sigh:

btw, love your new siggy. it's coolsville. population: you!

I know FFVII and VIII are out for the PC, though you can play just about any of them on your PC technically. I reccomend FFVI if you're ok with sprites, as it is one of the best (my personal favorite), and has the best characters and best villain (see my sig) IMO.

And Dogg, we must all spread the word of the greatness of Yuffie, the cutest ninja in FF (although she doesn't really have any competion other than Shadow, who is awesome, not cute, obviously).

Last edited:
Bout time someone tickled that theiving little Tyke! 😉 Good job snail shell!

Excellent stuff, buddy - Yuffie was always my favourite FF gal. 😉

Excess said:
I know FFVII and VIII are out for the PC, though you can play just about any of them on your PC technically. I reccomend FFVI if you're ok with sprites, as it is one of the best (my personal favorite), and has the best characters and best villain (see my sig) IMO.

And Dogg, we must all spread the word of the greatness of Yuffie, the cutest ninja in FF (although she doesn't really have any competion other than Shadow, who is awesome, not cute, obviously).
VII and VIII are both out for the PC, you're right. However, the PC versions are really rare. Rarer even than the PS1 versions, and if you're computer's too far advanced, they may not work quite right. I think they offer a patch to help fix that though. It's definitely worth a shot.
Oh, and Ex, on your other post, sorry about that. I was kind of tired last night and missed it. Which part of the game was that?

Last edited:
Sockstickler said:
VII and VIII are both out for the PC, you're right. However, the PC versions are really rare. Rarer even than the PS1 versions, and if you're computer's too far advanced, they may not work quite right. I think they offer a patch to help fix that though. It's definitely worth a shot.
Oh, and Ex, on your other post, sorry about that. I was kind of tired last night and missed it. Which part of the game was that?

You mean you don't remember? I'm surprised. :laughing: Remember the part :spoilers: at the end of the "Yuffie steals your materia" quest where she was caught by Don Cornelia (or whatever his name was) and was chained or something to the wall? :end spoilers: I just imagined it would have been the perfect opportunity for some "discipline". 😉

Excess said:
You mean you don't remember? I'm surprised. :laughing: Remember the part :spoilers: at the end of the "Yuffie steals your materia" quest where she was caught by Don Cornelia (or whatever his name was) and was chained or something to the wall? :end spoilers: I just imagined it would have been the perfect opportunity for some "discipline". 😉
Ohhh you meant in FF7! I thought you meant in Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, that would have made that scene perfect!

Sockstickler said:
Ohhh you meant in FF7! I thought you meant in Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, that would have made that scene perfect!

Exactly!

So to artists that happen to read this and are thinking of doing a pic of Yuffie, let that be a hint to you. 😉

Many thanks to everyone. And here I thought nobody was going to know what I was talking about...

Snail Shell

yay! FFVI, FFVII, and FFVIII is out for pc?!? sweetness!

*goes out to hunt down a copy*

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back