• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuffie (Final Fantasy 7)

Nice Snail Shell, lol think you could do Tifa for me or Dizzy from guilty. lol just a thought 😀

Yuffie is teh pwnage

Seriously, i think Yuffie is probably my fave FF7 lass, so this pic is a nice suprise. I'll have to draw her myself sometime.

Excess said:
Exactly!

So to artists that happen to read this and are thinking of doing a pic of Yuffie, let that be a hint to you. 😉
You know, after thinking about that, next time I get to that part in the game, I'll be thinking that's what Vincent meant when he said "I don't care what you're doing so much as the idiotic way you're doing it!" I mean, how could you pass up someone in that position?!

i accidently downloaded and watched the FFVIII complete ending awhile back, and don't understand a thing in it. So now i gotta go get the game to figure it all out.

BigNorm said:
i accidently downloaded and watched the FFVIII complete ending awhile back, and don't understand a thing in it. So now i gotta go get the game to figure it all out.

Yeah, the ending...isn't exactly great IMO. I mean, I just didn't see it as "an ending" because it left so many things out there. That's why I thought that, despite everything, it needed a sequal of some sort more than any of the others. (though I didn't ask for the whole alphabet! 😛)

Excess said:
Yeah, the ending...isn't exactly great IMO. I mean, I just didn't see it as "an ending" because it left so many things out there. That's why I thought that, despite everything, it needed a sequal of some sort more than any of the others. (though I didn't ask for the whole alphabet! 😛)

not only that, i just don't know what the heck was going on. just meant i need to play the game to understand it fully.

and btw, i assume FF isn't an ongoing series? no repeating characters? since i noticed in FFIX, most of the characters look chibi-fied.

BigNorm said:
not only that, i just don't know what the heck was going on. just meant i need to play the game to understand it fully.

and btw, i assume FF isn't an ongoing series? no repeating characters? since i noticed in FFIX, most of the characters look chibi-fied.

Yes, you desperately need to play the game. I would recommend anyone to NOT watch the movie if they havn't beaten the game.

And it is, but for the most of the part doesn't repeat (the obvious acception being FFVII, and FFX too). Each game has a different story with different characters, which is why people are so split on their favorite.

BigNorm said:
so you mean there's a sequel to FFVII?

That's what Advent Children is, as well as Dirge of Cerberus.

Excess said:
That's what Advent Children is, as well as Dirge of Cerberus.

the FF series is far more complicated than i had calculated. so there may be in fact over 20 FF games? including the online ones? (i remember there was an online multiplayer one, sorta like WoW i think)

BigNorm said:
the FF series is far more complicated than i had calculated. so there may be in fact over 20 FF games? including the online ones? (i remember there was an online multiplayer one, sorta like WoW i think)

Yes, overall there are more than 20 games. Here's a list I've come up with:

Released:
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII: DoC
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI (this is the multi-player one)
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles
These are portables which aren't really FF, but do bear the name:
Final Fantasy Legend I, II, and III
Final Fantasy Adventure
These are coming out:
Final FantasyVII: BC
Final FantasyVII: CC
Final Fantasy XIII 1, 2, and 3 (there's three in the series, that is)

That's all I can think of. And these aren't including the compilations (FF Origins, Chronicles, Anthology, and Dawn of Souls). There is also a little spinoff called Chocobo Racing, as well as the 1 "FF" movie (it only bears the name though, has nothing to do with anything at all in the games except having a character named Cid), 2 FFVII movies, and an FFVII snowboarding game. There's also some kind of board game coming out that is both Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest (to which I was shocked they didn't make Sephiroth the ONLY villain(he is the only villain from FF, of course :sigh: )).

Last edited:
great pic snail shell 😉
and i just wanna say that final fantasy tactics ( old ps1 version) is like the best final fantasy ever 😉

Excess said:
Yes, overall there are more than 20 games. Here's a list I've come up with:

Released:
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII: DoC
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI (this is the multi-player one)
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles
These are portables which aren't really FF, but do bear the name:
Final Fantasy Legend I, II, and III
Final Fantasy Adventure
These are coming out:
Final FantasyVII: BC
Final FantasyVII: CC
Final Fantasy XIII 1, 2, and 3 (there's three in the series, that is)

Hmmm....not very "FINAL" is it??? (rimshot)

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back