• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zombie Apocalypse

Astral Projection.

Not getting my consciousness!

sounds fun mainly because i love zombie movies. To answer the question, i have a 50/50 chance well if i remember what i was taught for certain scenarios of the end of the world.:sleep1:

Without going into too much detail;

I'd stay away from the large stores during the initial panic. Then I might get whatever supplies I can and hole up in a school, or maybe an army base. An inner-city school would be ideal as the windows are probably barred. Eventually, I'd have to go live, and build a home in the wilderness/outskirts of the United States to get away from the zombies, and the threat of the more populated areas being destroyed by the military. 😉

sounds fun mainly because i love zombie movies. To answer the question, i have a 50/50 chance well if i remember what i was taught for certain scenarios of the end of the world.:sleep1:

I'd lower it if I were you, as you seem to think the idea of infrastructure collapse (which means that medical care, and basic necessities we all take for granted like a working sewer system, heat, clean water, the internet, etc - would all be gone) is fun. :lol

Last edited:
I own virtually no weapons, drive a minivan, and living dead things make me nauseous. In short, I'm fucked.

You'd want to stay off the road, because during the panic over the outbreak, there will likely be abandoned cars littering the streets. You own weapons, you just won't realize it. I'm sure you've a shovel in your possession? That would make an excellent defensive weapon. You wouldn't want to use a gun too much, going on the assumption zombies can hear and react to external stimuli like sound.. you might kill a couple chasing you, but you've just alerted every other zombie in the neighborhood to your presence. :stickout

to purplestyle. everyone has a different idea of fun and it wouldn't be the first time i would be without all the stuff you mentioned(ever been camping without a tent its sort of like that but longer than a week.)also how do you do the thing where you respond to other peoples post, a bit confused on that.:sleep1:

Aren't they supposedly working on a World War Z movie or mini-series or something? I wonder what the status is on that?

the hollywood brother would love to think he would be as cool as woody from cheers was in zombieland but in reality the hollywood brother would just find a ticklish way ot survive somehow

if playing tons and tons of Last Night on Earth and the Resident Evil series has taught me anything, it would be this....

1 - most zombies don't like learning to climb things. if you have one of those neat pull-down ladders to an attic or something, there's your hiding place. hope you have a lot of supplies stocked up!

2 - if there's one zombie shambling around, there's always more right behind it. get the hell out of there if you see one and find a non-windowed room with no crappy wood doors to hide in.

3 - own a vehicle that's good at driving wherever it wants and keep it fueled to the max at all times. having good gas mileage is always a plus!

4 - if you own ranged weapons, you should own lots of ammo. if you're stuck with household items, a nice solid, long object is your best defense. or maybe some large rocks or something :/

5 - if you live in some backwoods town with a population you can count with a few peoples' fingers and toes, RUN. once your plight makes news, your town is going to go up in flames as a way to "solve" the problem.

now, having said all that...I drive a half-crappy 20-year-old car, own no guns, don't even have a baseball bat, and live in the dead center of ohio. I won't be getting blown up, but I'll have a hell of a fight trying to run for another state and defending myself!

Been thinking about this a lot lately cause I've been listening to "We're Alive" a Zombie-apocalypse audio-drama podcast......

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/Main.html

First I'd have to abandon my mobile home, it's too easy to physically break into. I don't own a gun (imagine that; a dude in a trailer who DOESN'T own a gun!?!?) but I'd hit the local Home Depot for weapons. My car (or someone else's bigger, meaner car) would be my initial weapon, I'd mow em down in the streets. I know of several nearby Hummers I could steal- I'd have to kill the owners for their keys, of course- even if they haven't 'turned' yet, since most Hummer drivers deserve to die anyway :reddevil:

Then I'd hole up in a big farmhouse with guns, food, and a few attractive, hysterically frightened women and give them a choice of being tickled at my whim or thrown to the zombies outside! Heh heh heh... Soon the ladies'll become my brainwashed tickle-harem and we'll drive around hunting other human survivors for sport! While blasting out heavy metal music!!! (See, Humvees make people evil!)

Ever read "The Zen Of Zombie"??? (think I first heard of it on "Red Eye") An inspiring self-help book about how to live more zombie-like... It's meant as humor but it also makes great sense...

If the zombies can spit acidic viral gunk or if their not slow as hell, I think we're all gonna be fucked. We'll be just as screwed if no explanation for the dead coming back to life can be found.

If there is to be an apocalypse please god let it be a plague (that results in no zombies). That way at least humanity has a good chance of surviving as does the rest of life on earth (granted if life and humans survive [but their numbers are dwindled severally] I'd imagine things would be chaotic for a while {to say the very least}]).

I have purchased and read the "Zombie Survival Guide" so I have a general idea of how I'd survive the apocalypse. I'd head north into the frozen tundra of Canada and (with those who I can save of course) survive until the winter season sets in. From there it depends on the condition of the outbreak on where to go from there.

I deal with zombies (i.e. 'living dead') all the time. Walk into any govermental office, mostly local or state office. I spent 6 months working for the City of Phila as a temp. I was happy to leave and got a real job.
Can't stand the 'dead weight' acting like they deserve a job.

Can't stand the 'dead weight' acting like they deserve a job.

Funny. I can't stand arrogant people thinking they deserve to keep less gifted people from getting their fair share of the pot of gold.

destroy the staircase, camp the roof and pretty much sit there with plenty of food beer and grass lol

Who would be alive to make the soda? Who would be alive to run the tv stations? The power grid will go down eventually too with no maintenance. While you're all dying of thirst and boredom, I'll be at my compound in the wilderness growing food. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back