• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zombie Apocalypse

Who would be alive to make the soda? Who would be alive to run the tv stations? The power grid will go down eventually too with no maintenance. While you're all dying of thirst and boredom, I'll be at my compound in the wilderness growing food. 😀

just watch for zombie bears haha

I deal with zombies (i.e. 'living dead') all the time. Walk into any govermental office, mostly local or state office. I spent 6 months working for the City of Phila as a temp. I was happy to leave and got a real job.
Can't stand the 'dead weight' acting like they deserve a job.

why yes, you ARE better than those moochers, you beautiful flower. go vote for ron paul about it.

to contribute - i've never heard of zombies of being able to swim and if they can, afaik their ability to detect prey is pretty short range, usually restricted to the sense of sight. so if you can make it to an island which is either uninhabited, unaffected or thinly enough populated for you to wipe the zombies out. if you've got a big enough ship and the crew to use it then head for Kerguelen. it's cold and inhospitable but a small number of people could live their easily enough by raising sheep, growing cabbages and fishing. most importantly, even if it had been infected, the population is so low and the environment has so few hiding places that you can easily deal with the infected before they deal with you.

yeah and once you get there you can just eat all your shipmates and keep the food to yourself! at least youll have the sheep to keep you company on those long lonely nights.

Who would be alive to make the soda? Who would be alive to run the tv stations? The power grid will go down eventually too with no maintenance. While you're all dying of thirst and boredom, I'll be at my compound in the wilderness growing food. 😀

I don't know,the survivors,maybe.I better stay at the Coca Cola factory,I can't live with out my soda.

Speaking of zombie apocalyspe, a new show for the zombie fan in us all is premiering on AMC this fall.

What if...

What if, instead of brain-eating undead, there was some plague that turned 80% of the populace into shuffling zombies whose sole intent is to tickle you?

:lol How fucked up would that be?

zombies can swim (so an island is out the picture unless it is surrounded by deep ocean trenches), if you don't believe me go watch George A. Romero's Land of the Dead, it takes place several years after the zombie outbreak, zombies start to adapt to the world, regaining some their Cognitive behaviors they once had before becoming undead, zombies with guns = Doomed.

Last edited:
zombies can swim (so an island is out the picture unless it is surrounded by deep ocean trenches), if you don't believe me go watch George A. Romero's Land of the Dead, it takes place several years after the zombie outbreak, zombies start to adapt to the world, regaining some their Cognitive behaviors they once had before becoming undead, zombies with guns = Doomed.

sorry, i'm not consenting to a zombie apocalypse if it's going to be romero zombies. they're not even infected, it's just that anyone who dies gets up again. terribly, terribly wrong. the remake of Dawn of the Dead shows us the one true zombiehood

dont forget the possibility of a voodoo zombie apocalypse, from some powerful disgruntled witchdoctor that cast a global curse haha.

sorry, i'm not consenting to a zombie apocalypse if it's going to be romero zombies. they're not even infected, it's just that anyone who dies gets up again. terribly, terribly wrong. the remake of Dawn of the Dead shows us the one true zombiehood

.......you gotta be kidding me. Do you not know Romero Zombies? Not these new fake ass zombies that some how have the sense enough to run. And if it is retun of the dead zombies...everyone dies.

The old Day of the Dead had pretty damn awesome special effects. A zombie walking with just the upper part of his face still left (and no mouth/nose/chin) was pretty surreal. Does anyone know if the television series The Walking Dead is showing yet?

im not sure when itll be out, but has anyone had the chance to see the movie dead alive? its both gorey and over the top ridiculous, yall should check it out : )

The old Day of the Dead had pretty damn awesome special effects. A zombie walking with just the upper part of his face still left (and no mouth/nose/chin) was pretty surreal. Does anyone know if the television series The Walking Dead is showing yet?

October 31st on TMC

.......you gotta be kidding me. Do you not know Romero Zombies? Not these new fake ass zombies that some how have the sense enough to run. And if it is retun of the dead zombies...everyone dies.

You nailed it on the head, how can a Zombie that has its flesh and muscle tissue rotting away, move like a track and field superstar?

That was sort of a let down with the remakes of Romero's movies. Has anyone seen the trailer for the series The Walking Dead? I saw it and it was pretty moving if not surreal. A scene I found really moving if not disturbing was a African American man sniping zombies coming near his house and then seeing his own daughter (whom he couldn't find during the outbreak) among the zombies as one of them (and ends up having to shoot her and nearly breaks down sobbing).

You nailed it on the head, how can a Zombie that has its flesh and muscle tissue rotting away, move like a track and field superstar?

exactly, the more they move and exert themselves the more their muscle tissues would break down and that isnt even considering the decomposition from decay, unless of course, theyre voodoo mind control zombies 😛

get with the times people. zombies nowadays aren't dead at all, they're infected with a somewhat rabies-like disease which is incurable and permanently destroys the personality of the infected individual. necromancy is so last century.

Then shouldn't they die even faster? Sure the first couple of weeks the infected may find prey. But after that it will be further and further between meals. And since they are alive and not undead they would grow weak with hunger and just die. Instead of going the zombie way which they just break down in a few months(winter/fall/spring time) a month(summer time)

Then shouldn't they die even faster? Sure the first couple of weeks the infected may find prey. But after that it will be further and further between meals. And since they are alive and not undead they would grow weak with hunger and just die. Instead of going the zombie way which they just break down in a few months(winter/fall/spring time) a month(summer time)

This was the "cure" presented for the zombies of 28 Days Later, that ultimately they would just starve to death. But as long as people keep getting infected, there would be zombies.

This was the "cure" presented for the zombies of 28 Days Later, that ultimately they would just starve to death. But as long as people keep getting infected, there would be zombies.

Unless of course a few people manage to build up immunity to the virus.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back