• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

11 Points of Restraint F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Here is my new device, inescapable, sadistic, evil! Charlie is reluctant of course, but she has been brutally tickled before, but not like this. She is restraints on her wrists, biceps, waist, thighs, ankles and big toes. She is totally helpless, totally screwed!

you can find both the regular wmv and HD versions of this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Finally the new device you've been working on!
:bounce:
It looks great but is it Carmen proof? LOL

HOLY CRAP ON A STICK!!!! That look's like an AWSOME restraint. I'm definitely going to buy the clips with that baby in them!!!

Amazing - just when I thought T-Abuse might become stale - you come out with this. tommy there is a reason why you are the best.

absolutely awesome Bro!!! You really need to get Chelsea in that....lol

Yeah, IRS so hot. U shoul make a 4 on 1 with your next victim. Haha, perfect for tickling and pleasuring her till she almost faints. Btw,, that fitness model wenona would be great in that device. Xoxo

Perfect. Perfect! PERFECT!!! The new device. The position. The underarm, inner thigh and feet tickling. Her pleas of help to the point of crying. Perfection. Loved it all. Will definitely be saving up for membership to get this jem.

Can you spread the legs out a bit for better access too the pussy? How much did it cost to make that thing?

The reactions are amazing.

Gotta love new tickle technology.

Good one Tommy, when can I see some women of color put in wonderful invention?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back