• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 hour Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umojar

TMF Master
I decided to make this from lack of inspiration I've had as of late. I also haven't had much time to do much tk work in general, but I have one I'm trying to finish to be able to post. But after that's done, I realize I'll be fresh out of ideas. So, I've decided to present this thread in hopes to get me out of this slump I've been in. So the rules are simple. You can make the requests as simple or as detailed as you like and I'll pick a select few I like and turn them into a sketch at the very least. So let's see what you got.

I think I'll refrain since last time you did a request thread you did mine (and made me a very happy little Sammi). But I would like to give a big congrats on having your own place in the pad! :D

Could you do some more Tenchi Muyo pics? There's a couple I've had in my mind for a while: one would have Ryoko strapped down to a table while being tickled on her feet by one of Washu's machines and the other would have Ryoko tickling Ayeka while she's wrapped up in a blanket with only her feet exposed.

I hope that's specific enough for ya. ;)

Way to go getting your own pad, BTW.

I'll bite...

I've never seen this one done before... but she was my first fantasy.

Aurora from Disney's Sleeping Beauty in her Briar Rose aspect.

As for the ticklers... surprise me.

Many thanks folks. I'm gonna try to have more stuff to post here, tk or not. I

Can I suggest Asuka from Evangelion, or maybe Iroha from Samurai Showdown?

All DOAX (Dead or Alive Xtreme) Girls in bikini tickled by a tentacle sea monster! Please do that whenever you get the chance. No hurry. Just reminding you.

Hm, you're probably still working on that commission I asked (which I'm still waiting patiently for but I'm in no rush to see it. Please continue to take your time.), but I'll go ahead and throw this one out there.

I was hoping you'd make a pic of miss Sheena (from Tales of Symphonia) having her bare feet tickled by my character (who is probably very unoriginal at the moment, but I'm working on him still.) inside a hotel with maybe someone in the back looking at the situation with a weird look. No real background story is needed, but I've always wanted to see this drawn and not pixelated (like when I make something). If you'd be able to do this, it would be very appreciated. I attached a pic of my character and a pic of Sheena (which happens to be artwork from the game itself).

Sorry for making this sound like such an oddball request. I was trying to think of a good situation for this request, but I couldn't really come up with a good one.

Attachments

• Me.PNG
    Me.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 2,064
  • tos_sheena.jpg
    tos_sheena.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 130
And if you like you could put Collete in a ticklish situation as well. That is if you don't mind.

hi Umojar, i wondered if you could do either a picture of the totally spies girls caught and tickled by some diabolical villain or batgirl and wonder woman from DC foot tickled by the joker

Heman2045

Hey can you do a tickle pic of Sam or Clover ( Preferably Sam) from Totally spies. Your art is awsome

Thanx

I have another request could you draw a pic of Sheena, Queen of Jungle being tickled on her barefeet and bellybutton? Also whenever you get the chance can you also make a pic of Queen Willa and Her Sister Nayda the jungle girls from Thundercats being foot tickled by the Mutants?

Attachments

• Sheena Queen of the Jungle.jpg
    Sheena Queen of the Jungle.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 137
Well I could go into a detailed-enough-to-know-what-I'm-going-for-but-still-very-open-for-your-own-idea thing, but I'll just second the request for Sheena from Tales of Symphonia since I'm hooked on that game right now and leave it at that, although I'm not too sure about the specifics of what the other guy said personally. (no offense)

Last edited:
Hm, you're probably still working on that commission I asked (which I'm still waiting patiently for but I'm in no rush to see it. Please continue to take your time.), but I'll go ahead and throw this one out there.

I was hoping you'd make a pic of miss Sheena (from Tales of Symphonia) having her bare feet tickled by my character (who is probably very unoriginal at the moment, but I'm working on him still.) inside a hotel with maybe someone in the back looking at the situation with a weird look. No real background story is needed, but I've always wanted to see this drawn and not pixelated (like when I make something). If you'd be able to do this, it would be very appreciated. I attached a pic of my character and a pic of Sheena (which happens to be artwork from the game itself).

Sorry for making this sound like such an oddball request. I was trying to think of a good situation for this request, but I couldn't really come up with a good one.

1st off, I have to apologize for not talking about it to you before, but I did have to put that commission on hold for a while just because of how busy I've been these last few weeks. So I'm sorry for that. But I've been working on it. Not sure when it'll be done, but it's definitely progressing.

1st off, I have to apologize for not talking about it to you before, but I did have to put that commission on hold for a while just because of how busy I've been these last few weeks. So I'm sorry for that. But I've been working on it. Not sure when it'll be done, but it's definitely progressing.
Ah, that's no problem, Umo. I figured it had something to do with you being busy with other stuff, and I understand that. Like I said before, just take as much time as you need to on it. We all have lives, and that's something I understand. Not everything will be completed on time because of our other important issues we all have to work out. Even though it is frustrating, we're all still just human.

It's also good to hear that it's progressing well, and I can't wait for the final product. :happy:

still obviously needs more irma

or velma

Attachments

• irmavelma_mac_.png
    irmavelma_mac_.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 48
Could you do Ouka (from .hack manga) bound spread eagle on a interrogation table and being tickle tortured by Subaru?

Attachments

• oukacollab01byxmireilleii3.jpg
    oukacollab01byxmireilleii3.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 86
  • subarubyanimejaniceav8.jpg
    subarubyanimejaniceav8.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 69
Thanks a lot for that and helping me to get it in the first place.

I would like to see this:

A bridge crossing from a mountain into silvery-grey blue fog. A carriage is on the middle of the bridge, traveling toward the fog. You view is the closest diagonal view one can get when standing at the beginning of the bridge, showing the back of the carriage on the left hand side. If you can do THAT, I will say, you are the best drawing artist I know. Please do it. I want to see how someone else sees this image.

I'm definetly liking the suggestion about Sheena from Tales of Symphonia getting the foot treatment - she's the character I used when my friend and I played through the game, and a favorite in general.

Anna tickling her sister Nina from Tekken 5.

I'd like it to have lots of bondage. Nina in stocks with her legs wide and her big toes tied back and her toes next to her pinky toes tied back, with her wrists tied together and her arms above her head and with her mouth duct tape gagged.

I'd like Nina to have a look of fear/torture in her eyes and Anna to look like she is enjoying herself. I'd want Anna to be tickling both of Nina's feet with her hands.

And I'd like no nudity, no feet licking and for Nina to be in her purple suit and Anna to be in her red dress.

PS - It's cool that you got your own spot in the Artist's Pad and that you are taking requests. Kick some ass haha.

Attachments

• Anna.JPG
    Anna.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Nina.JPG
    Nina.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Well, I just finished a ToS commission for those of you that requested Sheena.

Can you do a group of DOAX girls tickled by a sea-monster with tentacles please? I love them tickle on their feet, armpits, and bellybutton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back