• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 hour Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it, ticklegirl. You only need to put the request in ONE time. The thread isn't that big. The problem I have with your idea is that it makes no sense for a sea monster to be tickling the DOA girls. I plan on doing a DOA one eventually, but no sea monster. Especially not that lame thing from raggedy ann.

Well now, since these are all very interesting, I'll have to go with the ones that are most familiar to me first and see which ones I can do from there. I've definitely wanted to do a tk thing with anna and nina, and it was even very similar to papi's, although not as in detail. So, it probably won't be exactly like papi's idea, but it'll be something very similar. Also in my last post, I happened to like DoA for a while, so I'd want to do something with that too, but most likely very different, as I certainly won't be drawing all of them. Hm... there was another.... oh yeah, that .hack idea seemed pretty cool. So, we'll see what we can do.

@Papi- Come on! You should know I don't do nudity by now!

Umojar - Sorry, I know you haven't done nudity in a pic, but with my luck you would bust it out for the first time with the Tekken sisters haha. And you've done chicks from other fighting games, Third Strike and KOF come to mind, so it doesn't suprise me that you had Nina and Anna in the works already haha.

Also, I'm sure your situation will kick ass, I was just throwing ideas out there. Thanks for doing a pic with them. I just think there animosity towards each other would add something to a pic.

Speaking of Tekken, do you think you could do Christie Monteiro too? Her costumes expose all the good tickling spots, not to mention her handstand postions.

Could you draw her getting tickled by Eddy Gordo, please? I don't really care if it's upperbody or feet. Either one would be nice. :]

Attachments

• CHR.jpg
    CHR.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 78
  • EDY.jpg
    EDY.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hm... christie is without a doubt the hottest one in tekken. I think I have to do something with her.

I have another request. Could you have Tifa from FF7AC foot tickled by Denzel and Marlene two kids adopted and taken care of by Cloud and Tifa from the Movie FF7 Advert Children. Make it more like they're playing with Tifa by tickling her feet and Tifa enjoying being tickled.

I'm not trying to go agaisnt TT Policy. I just it was a good idea. But if you don't like it. You don't have to, if you don't want to.

DeeDees from Batman Beoynd: The Return of the Joker :D
Yea I know I can't just get enough from them, but it's not my fault people haven't drawn them that much... And they're cute to boot!

Still grateful for SnailShell for making my dream come true ;)

Seeing as you've already drawn a pic of a Darkstalkers Character, maybe you could do a tickle pic involving Morrigan and Lilith, either both involved in a tickle fight, or both torturing an unfortunate slave in the Aensland family dungeon, perhaps it could Lei Lei whom you drew so well, i'm sure Ghostshinobi would greatly appreciate it.

DeeDees from Batman Beoynd: The Return of the Joker :D
Yea I know I can't just get enough from them, but it's not my fault people haven't drawn them that much... And they're cute to boot!

Still grateful for SnailShell for making my dream come true ;)

Hey that reminds me Aquagirl and Max Gibson, two of my favorite female characters Batman Beyond. I wonder you can do Aqua-Girl first, besides she is the Only girl in Batman Beyond who always Barefooted. And make another Tenchi muyo tickling, Make Ryoko and Ayeka tickling each others feet.

I was thinking... since you were already planning on doing a pic of Nina and Anna in a ticklish situation, I would like to make a new request haha.

Can you do a pic of me tickling Meka. All that I ask is that you don't have me licking her feet or have anything licking her feet because she isn't down with that haha.

If you would like to do it, but need more pics of us just pm me. I got more bondage/tickling pics than I've posted on here and of course I got just regular pics too.

I'm a big fan of your work. I think you are one of the best, if not THE best at tickling artwork. And I'm not just saying that! I'm not a liar! Please believe me! Please believe me! <--(from Dave Chappelle - Killin Them Softly)

I thought of 2 more things... I'd like to be tickling her feet and I'd like her to be in some kind of bondage. Thats it.

Last edited:
I was thinking... since you were already planning on doing a pic of Nina and Anna in a ticklish situation, I would like to make a new request haha.

Can you do a pic of me tickling Meka. All that I ask is that you don't have me licking her feet or have anything licking her feet because she isn't down with that haha.

If you would like to do it, but need more pics of us just pm me. I got more bondage/tickling pics than I've posted on here and of course I got just regular pics too.

I'm a big fan of your work. I think you are one of the best, if not THE best at tickling artwork. And I'm not just saying that! I'm not a liar! Please believe me! Please believe me! <--(from Dave Chappelle - Killin Them Softly)

I thought of 2 more things... I'd like to be tickling her feet and I'd like her to be in some kind of bondage. Thats it.

Cool! I hope he takes this request on! :paw:

Umojar? I just wanted to thank you for all the truly amazing artwork you've done. Keep up the good tickles. ^_^

This is just a thought, but, since it's an artwork request, and since one of the best things about artwork is that the imagination can run wild, perhaps there's a certain period or costumes or characters that Umojar could depict you as/in. Just my 2-cents. Maybe a western theme, like we were talking aobut over in the this-n'-that thread or something... :greenstar

Please make A Blue Mary from KOF tickled on her bellybutton and feet.

Ticklegal? I suggest being patient and give Umojar time to finish his commission work first. I made a request for Ouka being tickle tortured while on a rack by Subuaru and that was a month or two ago. In other words, you have to wait your turn and not overload Umojar.

Hope that helps Umo-kins. ^_~

when/if ya get the chance, I'd like to see Orihime or Rukia from Bleach, or Hinata from Naruto tickled. Upperbody, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back