• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 hour Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Avatar: the last airbender' Kyoshi warrior Zuki request

Hey Umojar, I have a little request please, but I post it in the Image request forum check it out: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=39011
I thought that maybe you can make it cuz Zuki is a nice character to be drawn (she is quite a babe) :laughing:

I would be very proud if you make this request cuz I guess that Im the first one that came up with the idea of Zuki being ticked :p

Thanks.

Last edited:
Well i know i don't have right to request because I never gave, but here is an idea:
Do more sammi-chan :)

so much for '24 hour' ^_^.

My request for Naruto/Bleach girls stands. If I had any artistic talent whatsoever, I would draw a Hitsugaya tickling Matsumoto pic.... I think after that she'll do her paperwork and go out drinking much less.... <3 Shirou-chan in the straightest way possible ^.^

im already a big fan of your art, but if you could do one that focuses on orihime from bleach's feet, it'd permanently have me waving a flag on your bandwagon.

He has one but it doesnt facus on her feet, because Matsu's in there too with u/b(thanks for the U/B!!) tickling. He added nice detail to her feet as well. Why is everyone obsessed weith feet though >_<

Either way he already did one of Orihime, who I think is totally overrated, just like Hinata. Why is everyone always so obsessed with the uber-nice- innocent-as-a-baby-loveslave-to-the-main-character?...Other than the fact that they usually have a large chest...

And the truth is that most people here are just into feet. Nothing you can say or do, unless you draw a bunch of pics yourself, will change what the majority are into. On that note though, while here you get mostly foot stuff, on japanese sites feet actually seem to be the least popular spot, so it actually evens out a bit.

That said, I'd love to see Anko from Naruto. Not only was she the hottest character on there, but she actually had a very interesting personality. It's just ashamed they gave her, like, 5 episodes of screen time. Damn them and their horrible bias towards teenagers!

Well, I'd make my request but I don't know if Umojar/other people here are up to date on Bleach manga, and I don't want to post a spoiler here without being sure. If this forum has spoiler tags lemme know ^^.

You can just do what I did in the naruto thread and put a spoiler warning then use this font for the spoiler. That's what I do since it's light enough that, unless you highlight it or look closely, can't instantly make out what it's saying.

Last edited:
I was wondering when you get a chance, could you make tickling art of Mortal Kombat Girls such as Jade, Kitana, Sareena, Frost, and Sonya Blade? Please do Jade first, she my favorite MK female character. I like to see her tickled on her bellybutton and feet.

How about a pic of Lulu from FFX getting it from a generic white mage?

Attachments

• LuluEntierYuna.jpg
    LuluEntierYuna.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 97
  • smackdown_ladychristelle.jpg
    smackdown_ladychristelle.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 58
I still want to see Suki from 'Avatar: The last airbender' barefoot tickled pleease ;P

I, and i know there are many others, would like to see Cortana from the Halo series having her bare digital soles tickled with feathers.

i've never ever seen a picture like that, and it'd be a cool first tickling an A.I.

I would like to Queen Willa and her Sister Nayda two Jungle girls from Thundercats, being foot tickled by the Mutants.

Hey, this isnt really tickling, but could you maybe make a picture of TenTen and Sakura, both shippuden, rubbing their feet together? Thanks a lot if you make it. ^-^

There needs to be more April O'Neil stuff. There's like two or three good ones floating around.

Best scenario would probably be her strapped to a table, in some sort of metal stocks, or just tied to a chair, and her feet would be getting tickled by....well Don Turtelli is the cliche choice, but I'd like to see Shredder torturing her. :evilha:

Um, I've got a question. Is this thread still active Umoj-kins? Not to nitpick or be bad or anything, but, um, all I see are a ton of requests. This post is NOT MEANT TO UPSET YA Umoj-kins kay? I'm just curious is all. ^_^

I get to them when I can. I don't post the requests here, but I've done a few of them already. It's not really active now because I've been taking commissions ($$$ > free), and finding the time now just to do these is becoming a problem in general. So no.

Maybe you should lock this thread Umojar, that's what I did when I was done doing requests pics for peeps. Ya know, just so you don't give people false hope haha.

Very true... I forget I can do that, lol

Alrighty, this thread is closed. Apologies for the false hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back