• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 Minute Free Video of Parker and Alice From Parker's Amateur Video

cinnabar

TMF Expert
5 Minute Free Video of Alice Tickling Parker From Parker's Amateur Video f/f

Hello everyone!

Attached in multiple posts in this thread is a full 5 minute video of Alice getting a little tickling revenge on Parker after her first video with us.

There are no edits in this video, it is a straight 5 minutes.

One of Parker's most ticklish spots is her neck (paralyzes her), as evidenced in the attached video - Alice was told before hand that Parker might be a little sensitive in that area. I think it might be a little bit difficult to tell but about halfway through the video Alice grabs some ice and starts using it on Parker.

This was Alice's first time tickling anyone - so here you guys can see how she does.

Parker would also like to thank everyone for your support and would like to let you know that we are still very new at this and trying our best to improve the quality of our work.

f/f mostly upperbody tickling
mpg format
4:59 running time

Split with Hacha into 11 parts, which is included in the last zip file. Unzip all files to the same directory and rejoin with Hacha.

Attachments

• alicesRevenge.mpg.0.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,690
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,462
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.2.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,421
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.3.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,410
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.4.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,394
Last edited:
files attached

Attachments

• alicesRevenge.mpg.5.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,374
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.6.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,363
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.7.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,354
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.8.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,358
  • alicesRevenge.mpg.9.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,351
You should have posted The Initiation of Alice Part 1 insted
This one didn't have any foot tickling :(

I can't open the file...every player I try says it can't understand the format or it says I need codecs. Anyone know?

exuse me how coming i try to extract it it doesn't work??

thank you so much for freely giving us a clip that you would ordinarily charge for i have never seen any other producer do that and its much appreciated

highwing -

I hate this kind of thing. Women have bodies ABOVE their ankles as well as below, buddy. Try thinking for once about other people's tastes as well as your own goddamned foot fetish.

Posts like that make me really angry.

theshire said:
highwing -

I hate this kind of thing. Women have bodies ABOVE their ankles as well as below, buddy. Try thinking for once about other people's tastes as well as your own goddamned foot fetish.

It was the general ingratitude that got me.

Despite being primarily a foot-guy, I know to appreciate pure selfless generosity.

Thank you so much, Darkgem. That was a really nice clip. Very beautiful pair of models and a wonderfully responsive ticklee.

Last edited:
gilmourwaters said:
i opened it up but i got only the audio.....no video...damn

I'm going to convert this into another format and post it in this thread also, just to make sure you get a chance to see it. Stay tuned...

same clip WMV format - first part

Attachments

• alicesRevenge.wmv.0.zip
    2 MB · Views: 295
  • alicesRevenge.wmv.1.zip
    2 MB · Views: 268
  • alicesRevenge.wmv.2.zip
    2 MB · Views: 262
  • alicesRevenge.wmv.3.zip
    2 MB · Views: 261
  • alicesRevenge.wmv.4.zip
    2 MB · Views: 263
same clip wmv format - second part

gilmourwaters: if this format doesn't work for you please let me know and I'll post up another one, perhaps real media - can't have you getting left out :D

Attachments

• alicesRevenge.wmv.5.zip
    2 MB · Views: 257
  • alicesRevenge.wmv.6.zip
    2 MB · Views: 256
  • alicesRevenge.wmv.7.zip
    2 MB · Views: 255
  • alicesRevenge.wmv.8.zip
    2 MB · Views: 256
WOW extra time and extra effort to assure everyone enjoys a free clip from you that would ordinarily be paid for

and even in a thread where someone came in and complained that you should have posted a different clip

thanks man you rock

theshire said:
highwing -

Absolutely correct. Everyone should get their own part in clips. This forum has enough foot tickling clips to keep you occupied, so let the ub people have their clips too.

Oh, and thanks for the format switch. It's appriciated. :)

Hmmm.....

Thank you for your clip...

Last edited:
Hello all! This is Parker not darkgem! Just to let you know, so if you have any issues with what I am about to say please don't send him replies assuming these are his words.

I have been checking the responses to this thread and I must say some of this is so unnecessary. What made me decide to post was a post that has since been edited into something much nicer than the original. I'm hoping it is because the person went back and read the post that he was referring to. If all you are going to do is take shots at eachother then I would appreciate it if you would do so somewhere else. I don't like having to read a bunch of negative crap just to get to the posts that are actually pleasant to read.

I'll make this simple.....If you have a complaint about the clip not containing you favorite body part...it's not my problem. This clip is an exclusive to this site, it can only be found here.This was a gesture of my gratitude for the support I have recieved from the people here. If you want to see feet go buy a foot video, if you want to see my feet support my efforts and buy one of mine. If someone else isn't doing it right, do it yourself!

To those who have posted positive comments I thank you, your support is greatly appreciated.

Addressing tcklshboy, theshire, and Fiend specifically: You guys rock. Thanks for putting a smile on my face and people in their place! It really is the people like you that make this worth the effort. :cool:

Ok I'm finished now....-Parker

No problem, Parker. I hope you enjoyed you experience. Don't let a couple of crazy foot freaks ruin it for you. :)

highwing said:
You should have posted The Initiation of Alice Part 1 insted
This one didn't have any foot tickling :(

Darkgem not born yesterday! Darkgem got good business brain. Maybe you buy clip, ya! Then you get what you want, ya.

And thanks for posting this, Darkgem, and for the pleasant manner of your post, as well as the contribution. I'd much rather support a new site with your approach than one that starts out with a lot of hype, telling us that they are doing what no-one has managed before.

Thanks to Parker and Alice

Hi there. I am usually not very active in the forum because the fights always evolve around the same theme. However, the free and paid material is always appreciated. Things have changed a lot (for the better, I think) since 1994. I remember being excited about finding a B/W picture from a tickling magazine. Now we have HD videos. Who would have thought... :)

What partially amuses me some times is the fact that people in the forums demand things as if anyone was obligated to provide any kind of material or support at all. "I want more feet", "I want more upper body", "I want longer clips", "I want better resolution". The funny thing is that the forum does not charge membership, and most of the companies and amateur producers who are into tickling are kind enough to spend their time and effort into producing several free clips for people to enjoy. It is obvious that the clips are a way of advertisement, but at the same time I see true enjoyment in providing the material. It is a love for tickling in general that motivates all most of us to produce or get material. (I am sure there are a few who could care less and just produce tickling material for the sake of earning money, but that's valid too.)

Mostlly everyone here is willing to put extra time and effort in helping spread material around and provide support to other members. (Can't count how many times the question "how do I use Hacha?" or "why can't I see that cllip?" has been answered.)

I love tickling in general, but I also have a foot fetish. So, I prefer foot tickling material. That's why we label the clips UB, FT. If that day I am not in the mood to see UB clips, then I just don't bother downloading. That simple. The same thing goes with M/F vs. F/M vs. F/F vs. M/M, etc. If you don't like it, then don't get it. However, don't complain either, because there is someone out there that will enjoy that material...

You can always ask nicely, I think that''s OK. You can always ask if there is a foot tickling clip with the same ladies available. That lets the producer know the expectations from the audience.

Anyway, I just felt like "preaching" today. I apologize for the rambling. I would like to thank Parker and Alice for making such a great video and for enjoying the tickling scene. It is a lot of fun, isn't it? And a foot tickling clip would be awesome too, m'kay? (Sorry, couldn't resist asking for one...) :)

Last edited:
Wow,

I have to say I am surprised. While I am strictly a foot person I too downloaded, (snail dial-up) this clip due to the phrase "mostly" upper body. I guess the exception is that when I get something for free Idon't feel I have wasted my time if it doesn't include foot tickling. While I too would love to see the clip of these two involving foot tickling, I would never in a hundred years imagine myself throwing insults to this fellow as I have read here. He has supplied a tickling clip normally sold, and yet people can't accept his generosity for what it is. Only here can people complain about some thing that is FREE!!!!!!!

While this clip wasn't entirely for me, you have my apoligies for the few who have critized your generosity...............

Zipddoo

I got the Alice's Initiation and 1 other clip off the site. I particularly liked the Alice clip, with the banter and interaction between the two girls. Definitely a site with potential. And the clip here of Alic's revenge is also hot.

I look forward to more of your work.

Great Clip dude! I'm a foot fan myself, but I don't let that stop me from downloading gems like this. But I have a question about the first batch of downloads. I downloaded everything and when I joined them together I got a gray screen and only sound. Anyways my question is, I can't delete the file I joined together. It says that it's either right protected or the disk is full, what's that about?

Anyways thanks again, the clip was awesome. Cute feet too!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back