• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 Minute Free Video of Parker and Alice From Parker's Amateur Video

TheFactor said:
Great Clip dude! I'm a foot fan myself, but I don't let that stop me from downloading gems like this. But I have a question about the first batch of downloads. I downloaded everything and when I joined them together I got a gray screen and only sound. Anyways my question is, I can't delete the file I joined together. It says that it's either right protected or the disk is full, what's that about?

Anyways thanks again, the clip was awesome. Cute feet too!

I would say most likely after rebooting your computer it will letyou delete this file. Sometimes a process will hang onto a file after you close it, but generally it will let you delete the file after the process lets it go. A good way to force it to let go is to restart your computer. I've seen this happen with a lot of things before so it is not specific to this file (in case you ever see it again).

So I'd try restarting and deleting and let me know if that doesn't work because I have other suggestions. :)

theshire said:
highwing -

I hate this kind of thing. Women have bodies ABOVE their ankles as well as below, buddy. Try thinking for once about other people's tastes as well as your own goddamned foot fetish.

Posts like that make me really angry.

i agree 200 percent. this place is slowly turning into a foot fetsih place and not a tickling place. to me there is no more boring kind of tickling than foot tickling.

Well I liked it. But then I am more of an upperbody fan. But any free clips are welcome.

footballbettor said:
i agree 200 percent. this place is slowly turning into a foot fetsih place and not a tickling place. to me there is no more boring kind of tickling than foot tickling.
I agree with you: foot tickling does not hold my interest in the slightest. However, because the community is so large and has so many contributors, I can usually find enough UB material here to satisfy my curiosity for new clips; I have downloaded well over 100 free F/* UB clips from here in the past two years :)

I do wish that everyone would label their material as to gender and tickle location, though. I do not download any unlabelled clips because of the time involved when using dial-up.

Best regards,

To Darkgem, Parker,and Alice,

Thank you for your generosity in uploading this video, not just once but twice, to ensure that everyone can view it!

Regrettably, some people do not understand the diversity of the community nor respect the efforts of our content producers and contributors, so they complain about high-quality FREE material whenever it doesn't suit their personal tastes. Someone even started a whole thread to complain about TC Video posting "too many" free clips!

Our policy is not to censor opinions and criticisms, even unreasonable ones, as long as they are not overly rude. The responsible members of the community are quick to challenge unfair criticism as they did here, speaking out in favour of your generosity and good business sense.

We hope that you will continue to participate and contribute here often, regardless of the occasional malcontent :)

Cordially,

Thanks for posting this. I like the way one can get an insight into your style and values through your posts and there is humour, generosity and the will to fit inand contribute. All the beswt to you.

Thank you, we greatly appreciate all the support here and hope to continue contributing to the community.

I really enjoyed this clip, I have to say that its probably one of the best I've seen for quite awhile.

Thank you kindly, for your great free clip!

TheChameleon said:
I really enjoyed this clip, I have to say that its probably one of the best I've seen for quite awhile.

Thank you kindly, for your great free clip!

Scroll on down in the splits here and I've posted another one with a different model. Enjoy :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back