• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a thread in appreciation of Venray

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
i wish to thank my good friend Venray for looking out for me and helping me with many things i otherwise wouldn't have understood. He truly is a good friend who looks out for members of this forum. Also he has undying patience with me, which is saying a lot.. So in appreciation of all you do Venray, i wish to thank you and am honored to be a friend. And truly hope that one day we can meet in person.

Last edited:
Pretty much the fixture of all fixtures.

He is the one and only person that comes to mind when the TMF is concerned. You just can't have one without the other. It's that simple.

Regardless of his contributions, he is deffinately one of the most friendly and open members this forum has ever seen.

Often imitated but never duplicated. You rock in ways that Elvis could only dream. :dogpile:

CHEERS, VENRAY! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

I've known Venray since the Usenet days and I regard him as a brother. It's a rare priviledge to find such honorable character combined with such a twisted sense of humor. :D Venray is the coolest!

He is a sweetie and I CANT WAIT until I get the honor of meeting him in person yayyyyyyyyyyy. The forum definitely would not be the same without him.

he does have a twisted yet funny sense of humour, until he starts in on blondes...he must have used up all his blonde jokes lol...seriously i adore Venray..i can't imagine the forum without him. :wub:

An old and good friend to both lite and me. With any luck, he and Venraya will at our wedding in September.

BTW...

isabeau said:
And truly hope that one day we can meet in person.

Be careful what you wish for.... ;)

R

:devil:

I do agree with Izzy. The forum would not be the same without Venray. I don't know him that well but he brightens up the TMF.

Dussicar said:
He is the one and only person that comes to mind when the TMF is concerned. You just can't have one without the other. It's that simple.

CHEERS, VENRAY! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
Considering everybody else has already said it all... I'll just sit here and keep nodding my head in agreement.
Love ya kiddo!

Last edited:
Venray was the first TMF member that I ever met in person--he came to the AMTRAK station in Albany to drive me to the hotel where the 2003 SBG gathering was held, saving me taxi fare. He has always been friendly, helpful, and wise. You are right to praise him, Isabeau. :D

i cant think of anything that hasnt already been said, Venray is truly an asset to this community and we are all lucky to have him here! :triangle: :triangle: :triangle:

milagros317 said:
Venray was the first TMF member that I ever met in person--he came to the AMTRAK station in Albany to drive me to the hotel where the 2003 SBG gathering was held, saving me taxi fare. He has always been friendly, helpful, and wise. You are right to praise him, Isabeau. :D

that sounds so much like what he would do.. thank you Milagros for sharing that with us...

A remarkable and talented comedian here in the TMF. Can't wait to meet him at NEST in the future.

Other than Big Dan, he's been my total big brother here, my advisor, protector and friend. All hail Ray! :rotate:
XOXO

It was a pleasure to meet Venray in person at NEST... a fine gentleman, indeed!!

Venray is a superstar in this forum, and to my knowledge, he does all this without the use of steroids. :cool:

Damn! How am I supposed to keep my rep as a cranky old dick with all this chatter goin' on...... :cry1:

Thank you all for your most undeserved kind words......

Thank you Izzy as I said earlier in PM....

Methinks I shall have a very hard time living up to all rhis..... :Hyrdrogen

oh we all know how to get a few smiles out of the friendly guy who is loved by all...

as nice as Venray is he is fun to tickle too!

Agreed all around. I think in these parts, there are few fellows finer than dear Venray. A gentleman by all accounts.

Cheers to Venray!

871498691yz5.jpg

Venray?? Who is this Ven-Ray you speak of.

LOL...
You da man my friend.........

Rob

Bless you Rob!...Knew I could count on you to put this all in it's proper perspective.............. :xpulcy:

Venray is cool. :cool: and he is almost as silly as me. :p :p :p Peace and wuv dude. :D

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back