• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a thread in appreciation of Venray

Oh Ray, thanks again for helping me build that Hubble Telescope last week. And for coming up with a cure for "ring around the collar".

(only kidding, my brother............but I just couldn't resist ;) )

Drew

Now THAT is more like it !!!!!!......

(The uranium you wanted is ready......) :veryhappy

Just be careful......it is a little unstable........

ven29lh.gif

venray said:
Just be careful......it is a little unstable........

ven29lh.gif

Hmmmmm..........unstable........kinda like walking around in my brain for an hour or two :shock: :shake: :scared:

Drew

I can;t say enough kind words about Venray,he is a wonderful guy I am honored to have as a friend,I loved spending time with him in person at Nest in 2005 and Gawd is he alot of fun to tickle! Gotcha,venray :firedevil

Venray Should indeed recognized.

And I want to add my thanks for all his hard work for us ticklers and lees. :wavingguy :bowing: :blaugh: :manicd: :devil:

eh, Ven's a punk with too much time on his fingers.

We all love him and wish we could as well.

Cheers Ven.

hmm maybe i should put Venray down a few pegs.. waits a second for the fog to clear from blonde head...uh he is a pervert? sorry old man, that's the worst i could think of for you.. hehe... :twohugs:

isabeau said:
hmm maybe i should put Venray down a few pegs.. waits a second for the fog to clear from blonde head...uh he is a pervert? sorry old man, that's the worst i could think of for you.. hehe... :twohugs:

ha ha....yes Izzy my daddy is a pervert and he is an old man, but tht's why we love him :Kiss1:

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
ha ha....yes Izzy my daddy is a pervert and he is an old man, but tht's why we love him :Kiss1:

so true...but old naaaaaaaa lol...but pervert yea aren't we all? i couldn't think of anything bad enough to put him down with.. sighs..

isabeau said:
so true...but old naaaaaaaa lol...but pervert yea aren't we all? i couldn't think of anything bad enough to put him down with.. sighs..

Izzy...if you want to put him down....grab a little spot right on the inside of his thigh, he's very ticklish there :shock: and he makes the cutest sounds...hee hee :2poke:

Ray rocks, no doubt about it, even with his "I'm not touching you," lol. Gotta love him, love ya Ray

Sandee

When it comes to Venray, I think Mimi illustrated it best.

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
Izzy...if you want to put him down....grab a little spot right on the inside of his thigh, he's very ticklish there :shock: and he makes the cutest sounds...hee hee :2poke:

ahh thanks Trix.. good to know that about him..and i'll remember it, if ever we get to meet.. you are doomedddddddddddddddddddd Ray hehe.. :angel:

TklDuo-Drew said:
Wuuuvvvvvvv.........is a doggone good thing!

Drew

all you need is wuv....all you need is wuv...

a few tickles thrown in is not a bad thing either!! LOL

Venray, albeit one of the oldest of his species, is pretty much the coolest person on Earth.

The end.

Wow. I miss one day on the forum and I come back to a 4 page tribute to Ray? What will they think of next? ;)

Love ya Ray. :D

ticklishgiggle said:
Venray, albeit one of the oldest of his species, is pretty much the coolest person on Earth.

The end.

2 pages today! What's wrong with you people! Dont you have better things to do!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks 'Lil Embryo..... :smilelove

Alchemy....the perfect choice....Bacardi & coke.... :dog:

Dan.....just wait til you get to THIS coast, Bro... :rolleyes:

Brat..Laurie.....everyone knows I am not ticklish....sillies... :ermm:

Lynn & Sandee....Love you both!.... :smilelove

Judy...we shall see about that in a few days.... :cuddle:

TK and Kered and Scribe.....careful...they will be after you guys next..... :idunno:

Drew....well....you know... :santasmil

Izzy.....I believe I know a few of YOUR spots....so be careful, dearie..... :imouttahe

Thank you all for you "kind" words.......lol

NOW GET OUTTA HERE and find something useful to do.......... :)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back