• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Leaf!

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
You knew it was coming.... :bubbly:

Yes, its time to ask a Leaf! :D Go ahead, ask me anything you like and I'll do my best to give you a straight answer, lol :toast:

To all my Canadian friends, have a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend! :canada:

On with the show! :popcorn:

Well I have to ask every Canadian one of two stereotypical questions. Seeing as how its pointless to ask if your a hockey fan I 'll move on to the second one.

Are you a Rush fan?

Thanks Trekkie! Yeah, the first one is pretty obvious in my case, LOL

I've always liked Rush but sadly I never got to see them in concert :( My Uncle is a drummer and has always worshipped Neal Peart, so I guess he got me into Rush at an early age :D

I'm a HUGE Rush fan and a drummer as well! Don't worry I've still yet to see them in concert but their tickets are so expensive!

Well now that I've met another Rush fan on here what's your favorite Rush song and Album?

I know its not their most popular album, but I have to go with "Signals" for sentimental reasons :D It was the first album I ever owned and was given to me when I was very young by my Uncle, along with a Sony Walkman from my grandparents.... (casette player, lol!)

After that, I have to go with 2112 :D

lol Mine's the usual poser album Moving Pictures. And my favorite song from them is Witch Hunt, I can't tell you how many times I listen to that song.

Are you a dog person, cat person, both, or neither?

Leafs, what are some of your turn-offs?

Hey Laurie! :twohugs:

Hmmm... turn-offs? Bad breathe/hygiene, if a sense of humour is lacking, nit-picking... lol. I'm pretty easy going, takes a lot to tick me off :)

lol Mine's the usual poser album Moving Pictures. And my favorite song from them is Witch Hunt, I can't tell you how many times I listen to that song.

Are you a dog person, cat person, both, or neither?

That's a great song and album for sure :D

I'm definitely more of a dog person, but I don't mind cats. I had a great cat once, I miss the little guy :cat: I don't have any pets of my own right now, but my mom's dog thinks he's mine, lol :D Because I live on my own, I wouldn't have the heart to leave a dog all alone in the apartment all day.

Yeah I really miss my old dog. I know this is a broken record for pet owners but she was the sweetest dog in the world.

Oh and I completely forgot that there was a third question I ask Canadians...do you say "Eh?"

*I'm sorry I had to ask!*

Oh and I completely forgot that there was a third question I ask Canadians...do you say "Eh?"

*I'm sorry I had to ask!*

Sounds like she was a great pet :)

And yes I do... I even type it out on here, I'm really bad for it... LOL :p However, I do NOT say "aboot"! :D

How Bout' them RedWings!!!! ;)

How about `em! :p LOL

Actually, I have a lot of respect for the Red Wings organization... top notch :D My father grew up a Red Wings fan, so you can imagine the clashes we've had at playoff time, haha :D I'm just glad we're not in the same division anymore :neenerneener:

That would be rough. I am from near hockey town. In Michigan, you can put aside any team, but if you put aside the Wings, you may be hurting the next day. As you say though, they are awesome. It is hard to put them aside.

As it is for me with the Leafs... just been awful for too long! We had some exciting teams with Gilmour/Clark and even with Sundin there for awhile.... but no playoffs since the lockout is killing me!! :(

They will come around. Not a lot of teams from Canada in the playoffs much anymore.

They will come around. Not a lot of teams from Canada in the playoffs much anymore.

Don't worry, I'll shield you from the debris that is sure to be launched for that comment :D (Love it!)

I will only ever speak the truth. Thanks for the shield.

No one has gone deep for awhile, that's for sure... the only other Canadian team I tend to cheer for in the playoffs is Calgary.

Calgary has potential. I used to enjoy the Oilers also. Do you have any hobbies my friend.

Hobbies... well, I love the outdoors. So anything from hiking and biking to getting away up north when I can is something I really enjoy. I'm not a huge gamer, but I enjoy the 360 now and again. I do the daily crossword (more a ritual than a hobby I guess, lol). I used to collect comics and hockey cards, but dropped those expensive habits some time ago. Of course I like to surf online and chat with friends and visit the TMF when I can...maybe catch a good show. That about covers it I think!

Do you have any favorite Sci-Fi? (movies, TV, books, comics)

Sure! Grew up with Star Wars, so I'll always love that... the originals more than the prequals ;) I was never a big trekkie, but my parents were...

Books, I enjoyed the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy (!) by Douglas Adams... more for the hilarity than the sci-fi aspect, but definitely a good read :D

And I used to love collecting comic books... everything from X-Men, Spiderman, Batman, Superman to the Transformers and Silver Surfer....

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back