• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Leaf!

Sure! Grew up with Star Wars, so I'll always love that... the originals more than the prequals ;) I was never a big trekkie, but my parents were...

Books, I enjoyed the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy (!) by Douglas Adams... more for the hilarity than the sci-fi aspect, but definitely a good read :D

And I used to love collecting comic books... everything from X-Men, Spiderman, Batman, Superman to the Transformers and Silver Surfer....

Hitchhiker's Guide is my favorite Sci-Fi book! Everything else is awesome too!

What's your all time favorite album?

That's my second favorite album!

*My first is The Wall*

Do you speak any languages other than English?

That's my second favorite album!

*My first is The Wall*

Do you speak any languages other than English?

No, I am only fluent in English.... I understand some french, but not enough to hold a conversation, lol.

Sure! Grew up with Star Wars, so I'll always love that... the originals more than the prequals ;) I was never a big trekkie, but my parents were...

Books, I enjoyed the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy (!) by Douglas Adams... more for the hilarity than the sci-fi aspect, but definitely a good read :D

And I used to love collecting comic books... everything from X-Men, Spiderman, Batman, Superman to the Transformers and Silver Surfer....

I knew there were reasons I thought you were awesome.
Out of the original SW Trilogy, who was your favorite Character?

I knew there were reasons I thought you were awesome.
Out of the original SW Trilogy, who was your favorite Character?

I still have to go with Boba Fett :D (not a deep character I know, but he was so damn cool!)

Mr Fett certainly was cool. Do you enjoy ice cream in the dead of winter?

You know, on occasion I do! Butterscotch ripple is good regardless of the season :D (and it feels like winter now, lol :()

Do you know that no matter where you stand, You are the center of the universe?

I did not know that, but an interesting way of looking at things, lol :D

I got that from a movie about merlin and I love that quote. It put everything into perspective you know?

Are you going to have a stiff drink this evening?

I don't have anything "hard" to drink, but I'm enjoying a few beers, yes :D :beer:

What is your favorite type of Molson??

Definitely Canadian... I don't like Export much, but Golden is okay :beer: Canadian I guess is my regular, but I like a lot of english/irish imports as well :D

How do you enjoy your free time? If you have any. :p

How do you enjoy your free time? If you have any. :p

Well.... having a Molson! :p LOL I enjoy all kinds of things... I love to be outdoors (when its not year round winter like it has seemed this year, lol). I have a family cottage in northern Ontario I go to quite often... beautiful up there, even when it is winter, lol. Do lots of hiking, swimming, fishing... partying :D

To unwind I like a good movie or to hang out here with you fine folks. Of course I love my hockey, so I watch my Leafs quite often... but lately I think that has been hazardous to my health, so I may have to cut back :p

You would ask me that! :p :ily:

As a matter of fact, I have! :D It can have much the same effect as feathers, didn't you know ;)

*giggles* I do what I can :neenerneener:

I did not know this! Thought they would have been too scratchy, alas another weapon to add to my arsenal! lol

Where did you tickle them?:bubbly:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back