• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask A 'ler

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
You know, I just realized.....there are lots of threads where there's a question for 'lees to answer. I've made a bunch myself! But is there anything 'lees want to know?

I'm not saying you have to ask THIS 'ler! Me, Leo, The Internet! Any 'ler can field whatever question comes up! The more the merrier!

i wonder if there won't be many responses because (perhaps) the nature of this fetish is for the ticklee to be the center of attention. Of course, that might not be true since the 'lee is being FORCED to pay attention to the 'ler. So there's actually an attention exchange! Gee, that seems like a topic for a whole other thread!

Anyways......'lees.....just curious if there's anything YOU want to know about 'lers, or 'lerring. And you 'lers......I'll need your help answering and putting in your two cents! After all....I don't claim to be King Of The 'Lers!

(my suspicion? There ARE no questions for 'lers!!! I have my reasons for thinking that but.....feel free to prove me wrong!) :)

Would you prefer to tickle a lee who isn’t very ticklish to start but gets worn down/broken in slowly through a session as you find her spots OR a hyper ticklish girl who safewords constantly and can’t handle/doesn’t like it?

Would you prefer to tickle a lee who isn’t very ticklish to start but gets worn down/broken in slowly through a session as you find her spots OR a hyper ticklish girl who safewords constantly and can’t handle/doesn’t like it?
For me Sharkiegirl,
It's the first option and it describes my gf too a T she not very ticklish at first and puts on the tough girl act (well not very ticklish in most spots apart from her feet) and then as she is worn down and her resistance is broken she becomes extra ticklish in spots.. For me I just love the process of that and watching all the different reactions and slight movements and facial expressions that comes with this it just ticks all my boxes! XD

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Good question!

A hyper ticklish girl is irresistible. Just the thought of it now is putting butterflies in my gut. I'm going for the sound of laughter. The begging. Maximum reaction. Immediate reaction. I don't really session so I can't speak to safewords too much......but I don't mind giving breaks/didn't mind giving breaks when I did session. I can be happy with shorter attacks to get deeper peals of laughter, it doesn't have to be sustained for a non-stop period. Some of my favorite reactions have been quick little reveals, where she giggles and flinches away (for instance).

But I'm patient and will take my time to "break" 'em, if I think I can. (I wrote a story, "Two Unticklish Girls", which describes two of those experiences). As long as we get to hysterical laughter, we're good! ;)

Good question!

A hyper ticklish girl is irresistible. Just the thought of it now is putting butterflies in my gut. I'm going for the sound of laughter. The begging. Maximum reaction. Immediate reaction. I don't really session so I can't speak to safewords too much......but I don't mind giving breaks/didn't mind giving breaks when I did session. I can be happy with shorter attacks to get deeper peals of laughter, it doesn't have to be sustained for a non-stop period. Some of my favorite reactions have been quick little reveals, where she giggles and flinches away (for instance).

This is me! Short intense tickling that drives them crazy! It might be an hour of that but no sustained tickling where they almost pass out or anything like that. Plus, when you tickle like that, they will beg you not to do "that" again! :p Of course I do! ;)

Any ler may answer this: What's your favorite way to break a lee?

Seek out the ticklee's worst spot and dervatestate it with a barrages of different tickling techniques I myself like really slow long strokes along the whole area XD

Is there anything a ticklee can say in the throes of ticklish hysteria that will trigger your compassion and cause you to ease up on them?

Anything in the "no please"/"I can't take it"/"Please not there"/"I'm too ticklish" family of remarks that will actually lessen, rather than goad, your assault on their senses?

Is there anything a ticklee can say in the throes of ticklish hysteria that will trigger your compassion and cause you to ease up on them?

Anything in the "no please"/"I can't take it"/"Please not there"/"I'm too ticklish" family of remarks that will actually lessen, rather than goad, your assault on their senses?

Yes. You can say "Ouch". "That hurts". "You're hurting me." Causing pain is not my aim. But if we find out you're bluffing.......

Every 'lee is different, with different spots, different reactions, but I agree with what Tickle Prince says: home in on their worst spots. Let them know you know it's their worst spots.

My favorite is making a lee realize she is actually far more ticklish than she thought she was. It's a very fun dynamic when that realization occurs. That surprised look of panic setting in is priceless! Plus, if they really try hard not to safeword, but end up doing it anyway... yeah! Sorry if that wasn't a direct answer to the question.

My favorite way is when my gf and I double team them in my homemade stocks and bondage setup. We've done it enough times, that we kind of have a mind meld and we also use signals to time simultaneous attacks on different areas. Like after we've gotten well into the session, we'll pause for a bit and let the lee relax a little. Then when they're totally not ready for it, a brutal, simultaneous double team attack on totally different areas. Very high safewording rate. ;)

I'm not into games/"challenges" to "break down" the lee. I never have viewed it as a contest--ler vs. lee. Technically, I view it in an S&M away, but minus the pain and negative energy. I get off on the lee getting off being tickled into a giggly, embarrassed----but not outright humiliated----mess. The power dynamic is I have the power to turn the lee on through tickling, and the lee wants to submit----however, it's not a matter of me "defeating" the lee. Both parties must get off on the dom-sub dynamic. In my ideal "scene," everybody wins.

Do you think ANYONE can be broken? I don't necessarily mean the OP personally just, to phrase this in a super geeky way, whether there is at least one person on Earth who is so not ticklish that even a theoretical "perfect" 'ler couldn't break?

Is there anything you like to say to a hysterical ticklee while tickling them?

I like to tell them how hot they look while they're getting tickled.

Do you think ANYONE can be broken? I don't necessarily mean the OP personally just, to phrase this in a super geeky way, whether there is at least one person on Earth who is so not ticklish that even a theoretical "perfect" 'ler couldn't break?

There are people who are not ticklish and yes, they can't be "broken".

Why do most of the lers prefer tortorous tickling? I mean I as a lee also prefer that because it makes me crazy. But what do lers like about this kind of tickling?

Why do most of the lers prefer tortorous tickling? I mean I as a lee also prefer that because it makes me crazy. But what do lers like about this kind of tickling?

Honestly? For me it would be having a lee like you. I like the idea of pushing a lee's limits and endurance. Getting her to the place where it's unbearable, yet irresistible. And knowing that pushing those limits, being driven crazy is what she wants too.

For me, definitely the first option. Tickling someone who doesn't like it doesn't appeal to me. I'd much rather tickle someone who is into it. Now find me a hyperticklish girl who loves it, and hot damn!

What kind of verbal teasing do you like to use?

Mostly it would be taunting my lee with how helpless she is, how bad this must tickle, how much worse it must be being sooooo ticklish and you just can't get away.

Mostly it would be taunting my lee with how helpless she is, how bad this must tickle, how much worse it must be being sooooo ticklish and you just can't get away.
I don't verbal tease when I tickle my gf much but normally when I am in the mood I start my verbally teasing when she's close to cracking with things like:
'is that a grin I see'
'ooh got your spot.. I bet you can't wait to laugh'
Lol stuff like that

This question has really made me think. Not because it is difficult to answer, but because it is so easy for me, and I have asked myself why.

It's ALWAYS the hyper-ticklish victim that I am after. Even if I can't get much tickling in because she puts up too much of an instant fight and I have to take pity. I have to conclude that I am almost more turned on by the IDEA of a very ticklish victim than by the actual tickling. I like being with someone who I know is very ticklish and who I could instantly reduce to helplessness if I chose, even if I don't actually get to take it there very often in practice.

'A little goes a long way.' I.e., a few seconds of intense and instant reaction is so valuable to me that it outbids a longer but more leisurely session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back