• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask A 'ler

Why do most of the lers prefer tortorous tickling? I mean I as a lee also prefer that because it makes me crazy. But what do lers like about this kind of tickling?

We like power. But in this case, it is not used to destroy, but to connect. Playing with the electricity between two people, stepping up the voltage as far as it will go, but safely.

How do you deal with a lee who is not even sure how ticklish they are and is worried they might not even react?
Experiment and communicate...and then experiment some more and like Batman.. Use my great detective skills too solve this ticklees riddle!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Why do most of the lers prefer tortorous tickling? I mean I as a lee also prefer that because it makes me crazy. But what do lers like about this kind of tickling?

What turns me on the most with tickling is first, the hysterical laughter, then the struggling and wiggling in their bondage. The begging and pleading is a bonus. But, like many here, I don't actually want to torture them. I just want them to fear the tickling. Not get mad or start crying over it. I want them in some dark way to actually enjoy what I'm doing to them.

Do you ever get turned off by girls saying “no” and begging you to stop? As a lee, it’s not really something I can control (and I kind of like my pleading being ignored) but I try to not do it too much because it seems to make certain guys uncomfortable. Even if I tell them ahead of time not to be concerned by it and that they’re allowed to ignore me. Is there something else you’d like to hear instead of “No, please stop” that I could say while laughing uncontrollably? I’m open to suggestions!!! :)

This is a cool thread -

Would you prefer to tickle a lee who isn’t very ticklish to start but gets worn down/broken in slowly through a session as you find her spots OR a hyper ticklish girl who safewords constantly and can’t handle/doesn’t like it?

I don't tickle lees who really "don't like it", but otherwise, I'm rather appreciative of all kinds of ticklish. I'm patient. Relating to the hyper ticklish, it's been my experience that the right approach can build their "ticklendurance". Before you know it, they are taking intense tickles with the best of em.

Any ler may answer this: What's your favorite way to break a lee?

I really prefer to make moments last personally, but the simple answer is: the way that works. Lees are different and methods of getting them to the point where they can't take any more vary. Some are far easier than others lol

Is there anything a ticklee can say in the throes of ticklish hysteria that will trigger your compassion and cause you to ease up on them? Anything in the "no please"/"I can't take it"/"Please not there"/"I'm too ticklish" family of remarks that will actually lessen, rather than goad, your assault on their senses?

Agree with the response having to deal with pain/discomfort. Other than that - absolutely not! I may in fact ease up, but it isn't out of compassion. It's a calculated act; I'm making a mental note of what I was doing and where, because it will be revisited for a far more extended period.

Is there anything you like to say to a hysterical ticklee while tickling them?

It's all dependent upon the relationship with the lee. With some there's a shared sarcastic sense of humor, so it's fun to make smart ass comments to them. Some are particularly susceptible to narration. Generally, I'm happy being less verbal.

Do you think ANYONE can be broken? I don't necessarily mean the OP personally just, to phrase this in a super geeky way, whether there is at least one person on Earth who is so not ticklish that even a theoretical "perfect" 'ler couldn't break?

There's all types of ticklishness. For many lees, the sensation simply so heavenly, they could never be broken in the sense you mean. Others, as has been stated, just aren't that ticklish.

I need more information as to how you're defining "torturous". For many very ticklish persons, ANYTHING that registers as a tickle in fact is "torturous". If you mean it in the "S" from BDSM sense, it's really all about the power and control aspect. Personally, my relationship with tickling doesn't come from a BDSM background though, so I don't associate it with power or control.

What kind of verbal teasing do you like to use?

Don't really have any, but again, there are some lees who shiver, shudder and utterly melt from hearing the word "tickle" or any its derivatives.....and those are often some of the easier ones to "break" lol

How do you deal with a lee who is not even sure how ticklish they are and is worried they might not even react?

Being comfortable goes a long way. LONG WAY! Have to agree also with the experimentation response.

Do you ever get turned off by girls saying “no” and begging you to stop? As a lee, it’s not really something I can control (and I kind of like my pleading being ignored) but I try to not do it too much because it seems to make certain guys uncomfortable. Even if I tell them ahead of time not to be concerned by it and that they’re allowed to ignore me. Is there something else you’d like to hear instead of “No, please stop” that I could say while laughing uncontrollably? I’m open to suggestions!!! :)

I'm generally never bothered by a woman's genuine reaction. Saying no and begging to stop would not be a discouragement to me. In fact, with a lee like you describe, it would be fun to come up with a system of "rewards and punishment" during a session, just to see if she could be "convinced" to change those "no's" to "yes" lol I've done this a time or two and it's hilarious when a woman is hysterically laughing out "Yes! YES...NOOOOO I mean YES!"

"Tickle or its derivatives"?
What are its derivatives?
Well I think tickling is an art form too some extent some lers seek perfection XD when I do tickle I am always looking to improve myself, and always seeking out what's new or new tools or using advice from other lers an Lees on here weather its by reading post or stories, even if I was tickling rp I would be using the skills in there to improve and translate stuff into my story writing.
So differently in the pursuit of art!

But.. Lets be honest sometimes you just want to get into the tickling and go into primal tickling lol

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back