• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything!

"Cassidy's Big Mistake" by far! I have loved every entry of the series, and even read that before I should've been on this site. Oops! But they have always been my favorite. Second and third place would have to go to the "Jenni the Clown" series and "Mrs. Morgan!"

I loved his series "The Problem with Babysitting." :D
Are F/f stories your favorite type to read?

My favorite video game of all time is Halo 3, there's no enough time in this universe to describe how much I love that game. Currently though, I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Sox Siege, and Stardew Valley, so I guess for the past few months they've been added to the list of favorites.

I loved his series "The Problem with Babysitting." :D
Are F/f stories your favorite type to read?

I don't know if I've read that one but now that I'm on here I might have to give it a try tonight!
I wouldn't say strictly F/f stories are my favorite, I like all stories except M/m, as I'm straight but all other styles are in my vision!

I did play sports in high school! I started out Freshman year by finishing my final season with the football league I was playing for. I had passed the age limit as after that they wanted us to just move over to our high school team, which at the time I didn't do. Later on in my Sophmore and Junior years, I joined the Bass fishing team and that was awesome. It was our school's first two years with the team so it was pretty cool being a part of that! And so far I haven't played any sports or intramurals for my college.

Bass fishing as a competitive sport sounds very interesting. What was the largest bass that you caught?

It was definitely a cool opportunity. One of our first "practices" at the school we were taught new knots and what-knot ;) and some girl came in our room and thought we were the 'Base fishing team' and we got a good chuckle when someone yelled, "Yeah I caught a cello!"

But I never caught anything too big when we would go out, just not my days I guess. I think the very largest I caught was maybe a 2 or 3 pounder at the time. Nothing too impressive.

It would be hard to catch a bass fiddle. :p

Do you play any musical instruments?

Haha, yes it would!

And yes I do, I play the guitar, didgeridoo, and am learning how to play the banjo currently!

Hahaha they're awesome! I love didgeridoos!
I have a few. I have one acoustic which is a Taylor, one Fender Strat, a DBZ Barchetta, and an Epiphone Les Paul Goth.

Thank you! :)

And the length varies for every didgeridoo. I couldn't stress that enough either. The only ones that have uniform length are the instruments made of PVC or other types of wood. Most of the time, traditional didgeridoos are made from eucalyptus trees that have been hollowed out by termites so sizes and shapes come in all different forms. Like for instance, I own a bamboo instrument that's about 4ish feet long, while I also have one made by the Meinl company that considered a pocket form which is about a foot tall.

YouTube by far. I spend waaaaay too much time watching YouTube videos. When I'm working, while playing Xbox, just chilling, I'm practically always on there. In fact I'm using the app whilst writing this now.

^Do you watch the tickling videos on You Tube?^

I have been presuming, since looking up didgeridoo, that you are an Australian. Is that correct?

I have been presuming, since looking up didgeridoo, that you are an Australian. Is that correct?

I'm not actually! I just fell in love with them throughout my life! I don't exactly know why I've been so interested in them particularly but it's just what it is I guess.

I'm not actually! I just fell in love with them throughout my life! I don't exactly know why I've been so interested in them particularly but it's just what it is I guess.
Very interesting!
Would you like to visit Australia?

That's true, but I would find a new family in the kangaroo communities.

Oh, I don't know for sure. I think I got my first guitar when I was in fourth grade. So I'd say about 11ish years. Of course that isn't practicing every single day for an hour or scheduled, I've always had teachers and classes in school and I practice at home often, but nothing like some of the talented men and women on sites like YouTube, or anything really worth performing. It's really sort of a casual thing for me.

Nothing wrong with having a musical instrument as a hobby.

Would you like to have a pet kangaroo?

That is true.

And nah, they're cool and all but just not for me. I've never been a big fan of kangaroos, I think they're interesting creatures, but they aren't necessarily on my list of fave animals.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back