• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Taryn a question!

tacos or burritos?

Tacos!

What's your favorite bondage position ?

Hogtied on my side :p

Anyways, what music do you listen to?

I listen to alot of bands that are more 'under the grid'... I guess you could say rock and alternative style, a little industrial. Mindless Self Indulgence, VNV Nation, Dope, Veruca Salt, Coal Chamber, Marilyn Manson are the six currently in the disc changer in my car

Tacos!

I listen to alot of bands that are more 'under the grid'... I guess you could say rock and alternative style, a little industrial. Mindless Self Indulgence, VNV Nation, Dope, Veruca Salt, Coal Chamber, Marilyn Manson are the six currently in the disc changer in my car

I prefer burritos. I listen to Dope myself. My favorite album of there's is "American Apathy".

anyways, what's your favorite soda?

Are your toes REALLY tiny?

Yes they are definitely tiny... but I would say they are medium tiny haha. Being an even size 6 is fairly small, but they aren't as tiny as say my friend who only wears a size 5 shoe! However they are tiny and unique in the fact that they all get progressively smaller down from my big toe to my pinky toe, instead of most people who have what I call 'finger feet' (the second toe is longer than the big toe)

Ok it's early and I think I just confused myself haha so nevermind my rambling. :yawnface:

I prefer burritos. I listen to Dope myself. My favorite album of there's is "American Apathy".

anyways, what's your favorite soda?

American Apathy rules!! So cool to see another Dope fan out there... I have been listening to them since I was 13, they rock!

My favorite soda is definitely Dr. Pepper, I am actually drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper right now (yes it is 8am lol) :shrug:

Favorite Romance Novel Cover Model...

Fabio?
FabioBlackAndWhite1.jpg

Or...

Larry King?

larry_king.jpg

:p :D

Favorite Romance Novel Cover Model...

Fabio?
FabioBlackAndWhite1.jpg

I agree that they are both creepy :omg:!! But I am going to have to go with Fabio out of the two

I drink Pepsi more often, but since I'm a bit tight on cash, I've been drinking store brand soda because they're cheaper and I need my caffeine...

Isn't it ironic to know that the store-brand sodas have more stuff in it than the high priced national brands like Pepsi and they are still cheaper than the national stuff?

I drink Pepsi more often, but since I'm a bit tight on cash, I've been drinking store brand soda because they're cheaper and I need my caffeine...

Isn't it ironic to know that the store-brand sodas have more stuff in it than the high priced national brands like Pepsi and they are still cheaper than the national stuff?

I agree, store brands rule!! I buy 'generic' all the time to save money, and feel (for most things) that is 100% the same quality or better than the brand name

Right now, I'm drinking Sam's Club brand regular soda (Wal-mart) Remarkably similar to Coke-cola.

Have you ever tried it?

Perhaps water is even cheaper.

If you had only one day left to live, what would you do?

Perhaps water is even cheaper.

If you had only one day left to live, what would you do?

Bringing out the tough ones!! I would probably just spend time with my family and best friends, as boring as that sounds it would be better to me than going out and doing something crazy

Bringing out the tough ones!! I would probably just spend time with my family and best friends, as boring as that sounds it would be better to me than going out and doing something crazy

Same scenario...

Besides me, who would be the last person that you would want to kiss before you died?

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back