• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Taryn a question!

You can always turn it forward to read anything that you want.

My questions will now get more complex... ;)

How long have you been into the scene? Are you into it solely for the money, or do you have a true fetish?

You can always turn it forward to read anything that you want.

My questions will now get more complex... ;)

How long have you been into the scene? Are you into it solely for the money, or do you have a true fetish?

I have been into the fetish scene for about 5 years. I am a very true foot fetishist, deep down I have known for as long as I can remember. As far as tickling, I only began to discover it early this year so I am definitely a convert. I would say that I am still learning and discovering my tickling fetish.
As far as the money, that is definitely not what drives my fetishes and exploration. I have a full time vanilla career and I also make decent money doing print and commercial modeling. My foot fetish and my newfound tickling fetish are an outlet for me in so many amazing ways :redheart:

Glad to hear it. :)

What do you enjoy most about the TMF?

Do you have a favorite section of the forum?

I think I enjoy most having a community of opening minded people right at my fingertips, it is awesome!

And so far I do really like the 'Silly Stuff' section, because I feel like I get to learn alot about the members. But it is a tie with the 'Post Stories' section because I really like reading all of the tickling stories.

Hi Taryn, you have been told about the Michigan Gathering here in Michigan.
The question is are you going to try to attend the party this year?

I think I enjoy most having a community of opening minded people right at my fingertips, it is awesome!

And so far I do really like the 'Silly Stuff' section, because I feel like I get to learn alot about the members. But it is a tie with the 'Post Stories' section because I really like reading all of the tickling stories.

'Kay. Cool. :cool2:

Now , what about the TMF would you say that you least enjoy?

W/o getting too specific , have you had any bad/negative/creepy/undesired experiences in your short time here , thus far?

'Kay. Cool. :cool2:

Now , what about the TMF would you say that you least enjoy?

W/o getting too specific , have you had any bad/negative/creepy/undesired experiences in your short time here , thus far?

I think the only thing so far negative that I can say about the TMF is that the whole '60 seconds between posts' thing drives me crazy... I am a very fast typer and then I just have to twiddle my thumbs and wait haha :typerhappy:

Understandable choice. I would go to Hawaii over hosting myself. LOL!!!

Thank you for answering my question and for your honesty.

No problem!!! I have been planning the trip for over a year and am super excited, two weeks of relaxation, I can't wait to leave in 8 days :smilestar

Do you plan on going to any tickling event/meeting in the mere future?

Would you rather have the ability to control men's minds or read them?

Yep, I have 5! Actually, if you check out the new tummy tickling clip I did with Rooks Media, http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=160700 you can see a few of the kanji symbols up my side... hurt so bad when it came to my ribs!
I also have a semi-large geisha on my back, and 3 smaller ones. And I still want more haha!

Awesome! The Japanese language totally rawks! :woot:

Speaking of languages, which language would you most like to learn? :D

Oh, and what's the saddest song you've ever heard? :(

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back