• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being accepted with the fetish

There's not much about Europe that doesn't fit the word "friendly"

Like rhiannon sayd....you have obviously never been to Europe!

The US is.......think "stranger danger" about alot of things. It makes things particularly suspicious to start off with.

Can't say I got that impression when I had the foot of a vanilla girl I met 10min eariler in my lap at a hotel over there. Some people was curious on who we was since there was
so many different kind of people. Me and some others opened up to em at the hotel bar (not outing anyone, so don't freak out). Every vanilla people we met was just curious and interested in learning more about the stuff I was doing.
Seems like you try to find excuses for yourself to not finding anybody. No matter how you put it, it's all in how you talk to and treat people! Simple as that...
Don't get me wrong, Im not saying EVERYONE accept this. But people who don't accept you for who you are should have no room in your life!

Most of my family does not know and I plan to keep it that way for now. My mom and dad would be upset. Oh god my 86 year old conservative southern baptist grandma would probably die of a heart attack. My older sister(Who is the middle one) knows and was accepting. I really believe her being a very liberal hippy psychology major helped. She did find by accident though. Used her laptop and forgot to delete the history. She just told me she was okay with it and told me to be safe. She wants me to always tell her the address of kinky meet ups and fetish shoots.

Most of my friends right now are in the lifestyle and I only date kinksters as well. Although this doesn't mean my tickle fetish always feels fully accepted. My area tends to be really big on impact play(Flog me baby until I cum!)and don't get me wrong I loves me some impact play, but I feel a lot of lifestyle people in my area think my tickle fetish(Which is my main one) is confusing/a joke. I once went on a date with a Dom who seemed fully against it. He just wouldn't tickle me. I even had my pantyhosed feet in is lap(Obiviously I never saw him again).

I haven't outed myself to my coworkers yet, but they have seen me come to work with a hickey on my neck three times now. One of my coworkers has figured out that I am a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets, but just assumes I am probably doing just sex. He did say he was freaky as well.

Last edited:
Most of my family does not know and I plan to keep it that way for now. My mom and dad would be upset. Oh god my 86 year old conservative southern baptist grandma would probably die of a heart attack. My older sister(Who is the middle one) knows and was accepting. I really believe her being a very liberal hippy psychology major helped. She did find by accident though. Used her laptop and forgot to delete the history. She just told me she was okay with it and told me to be safe. She wants me to always tell her the address of kinky meet ups and fetish shoots.

Yeah I can get the family thing. I wouldn't disclose that info to my parents, or God Forbid grandparents. Like you, my grandma is a huge southern baptist go to church three or four times a week. I resent that psychology major thing...I was a psyc major and I'm anything but liberal :p (just a little joke).
Most of my friends right now are in the lifestyle and I only date kinksters as well. Although this doesn't mean my tickle fetish always feels fully accepted. My area tends to be really big on impact play(Flog me baby until I cum!)and don't get me wrong I loves me some impact play, but I feel a lot of lifestyle people in my area think my tickle fetish(Which is my main one) is confusing/a joke. I once went on a date with a Dom who seemed fully against it. He just wouldn't tickle me. I even had my pantyhosed feet in is lap(Obiviously I never saw him again).

I find it interesting that people in the kink world would oppose tickle fetish especially a dom, but what can ya do? There is a lot to be confused about in the fetish world (eyeball licking anyone?), but it is nuts that it wouldn't be accepted.

I haven't outed myself to my coworkers yet, but they have seen me come to work with a hickey on my neck three times now. One of my coworkers has figured out that I am a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets, but just assumes I am probably doing just sex. He did say he was freaky as well.

Lady in the streets, but freak in the sheets....ahh I've loved that saying since I heard it on that Ludacris song.

I haven't outed myself to my coworkers yet

And I would keep it that way. Co-workers in my opinion definitely don't need to know what's going on in my bedroom!

Well im glad you have managed to magically talk to every woman in the world and my current gf and past ones about them not liking my fetish talked about on the first date or even when we first talk and how much they hated how obsessed i was with their feet and tickling them and how they hated being terribly turned on by it and horny over it.(sarcasm). lol i love how people like you like to project their own experience and reality onto the world and everything else like all humans and the world itself is simple enough to conform to your experiences and reality you telling someone to go get ''help'' like its a fact they need it is arrogant and shows that you think you know whats best for everyone imo lol and someone with a degree? does that make them special and give them power to help everyone or anyone? lol you live in a box like most people you disgust me to no end and everyone like you does only able to see your own perspective and views, maybe he just needs to find some women like i have in the past that are ready to talk about such things early on? im sure you think e those woman i met and my current gf are ''low class'' or some illusionary socially derived silliness like that. allowed to have ur view of course such as i do but ppl like u and i will never get along in this lifetime have fun in ur illlusions

Last edited:
Well im glad you have managed to magically talk to every woman in the world and my current gf and past ones about them not liking my fetish talked about on the first date or even when we first talk and how much they hated how obsessed i was with their feet and tickling them and how they hated being terribly turned on by it and horny over it.(sarcasm). lol i love how people like you like to project their own experience and reality onto the world and everything else like all humans and the world itself is simple enough to conform to your experiences and reality you telling someone to go get ''help'' like its a fact they need it is arrogant and shows that you think you know whats best for everyone imo lol and someone with a degree? does that make them special and give them power to help everyone or anyone? lol you live in a box like most people you disgust me to no end and everyone like you does only able to see your own perspective and views, maybe he just needs to find some women like i have in the past that are ready to talk about such things early on? im sure you think e those woman i met and my current gf are ''low class'' or some illusionary socially derived silliness like that. allowed to have ur view of course such as i do but ppl like u and i will never get along in this lifetime have fun in ur illlusions

Trying to parse this is actually painful.

Other than that, congrats on finding someone that wasn't creeped out by you going immediately to the sex and fetish talk. Most of the women that I know, including the very open-minded ones that are very in touch with their sexuality, would find that off-putting in most contexts. I'm glad you found someone that matched well with your style.

What kind of conversations do you carry? Do you bring up the "friendship" or "relationship": fork-in-the-road question? If a girl is single, you should not throw out any obstacles for a future "friendship." Are the two of you attracted to each other? If the sign says, Yes... Go for it! If the sign says, "No!" Well, move onward! Yes, guys and gals can be friends... But, platonic friendships are hard to come by!

I really just shoot the shit now. I don't bring up anything, I don't push anything, if someone asks "what are you looking for" I just say "meeting somebody new and having some fun". Basically I've sterilized my conversations.
These threads always make me sad.

Pro-Tip: The best way to have your tickling fetish be accepted is by not immediately broadcasting it to every female you meet, and not being super creepily obsessed about it. And unless all of your friends are extremely attracted to you and want to get in your pants, you don't need to broadcast to your platonic friends about what gets you hard without being asked or prompted to by them first.

I've dated plenty of people, been in multiple relationships, and I've never had an issue indulging my fetish because I'm not a total creeper about it. You don't need to ask a girl if she she's ever thought about being tied spread-eagle, blindfolded and tickle tortured within your first few interactions with her, and you'll live even if you don't awkwardly force a conversation over to how ticklish her feet are.

And when you do get to a point where it's appropriate to let them know what turns you on, don't make such a big deal about it.

If you are a cool person, and someone likes you a lot, then they'll be interested in knowing what turns you on and things will work out from there.
Ok. So don't rush anything, focus on being attractive, don't dwell on your own fetish. Got it.
You have obviously never been to Europe!
lol what do you mean? I always hear about the quality of life, how "internet is a basic human right" and all this other super positive stuff about it. Oktoberfest? How can that be bad? I don't know. I'm clearly not seeing the angle you see it from. But I'll take your word for it and attempt to get out overseas sometime. Having a friend I hang with who spent his extremely early to teenage years growing up in South Africa and hearing about his past experiences in other countries certainly seems to glamorize it a bit, I'll admit that much.
Like rhiannon sayd....you have obviously never been to Europe!

Can't say I got that impression when I had the foot of a vanilla girl I met 10min eariler in my lap at a hotel over there. Some people was curious on who we was since there was
so many different kind of people. Me and some others opened up to em at the hotel bar (not outing anyone, so don't freak out). Every vanilla people we met was just curious and interested in learning more about the stuff I was doing.
Seems like you try to find excuses for yourself to not finding anybody. No matter how you put it, it's all in how you talk to and treat people! Simple as that...
Don't get me wrong, Im not saying EVERYONE accept this. But people who don't accept you for who you are should have no room in your life!
I can be seen as coming off as having a lot of excuses for myself. But after many years of "same shit, different day" with the way I seem to interact with people (nill, cold, lifeless, going through the motions, not because I want to be, but because I understand how people act towards me) I'm looking at one of two answers: 1, I'm absolutely insane and at total disconnect from reality, or 2, I have just met such a string of "wrong" people that I've accepted this habit as a lifestyle.

glad you're at least meeting people; seems like you enjoy it even if you haven't opened up to family.

lol what do you mean? I always hear about the quality of life, how "internet is a basic human right" and all this other super positive stuff about it. Oktoberfest? How can that be bad? I don't know. I'm clearly not seeing the angle you see it from. But I'll take your word for it and attempt to get out overseas sometime. Having a friend I hang with who spent his extremely early to teenage years growing up in South Africa and hearing about his past experiences in other countries certainly seems to glamorize it a bit, I'll admit that much.

Let's say being poor in most European countries (not all!) is certainly easier than in the US, that much is right.

I guess Oktoberfest is nice if you like alcohol corpses everywhere. :) Personally I never went to it, too many people, too many drunks. (Interesting though that this of all things comes up when talking about Europe! :) )

But if you're talking about "friendly" and Europe....I can assure you, people in Europe, especially in Germany, are not half as friendly as they are in the US, at least if you look at it from a superficial point of view. First impression: Americans are superfriendly, Europeans are flat-out rude.

I can be seen as coming off as having a lot of excuses for myself. But after many years of "same shit, different day" with the way I seem to interact with people (nill, cold, lifeless, going through the motions, not because I want to be, but because I understand how people act towards me) I'm looking at one of two answers: 1, I'm absolutely insane and at total disconnect from reality, or 2, I have just met such a string of "wrong" people that I've accepted this habit as a lifestyle.

I think you forgot 3, My approach on people is totally wrong and I need to do somthing about that.

Im sorry for the hard truth, but have you ever considered that (instead of just blaming it on sanity and other people)?

L Americans are superfriendly, Europeans are flat-out rude.
Not EVERYONE is like that, but sadly it's not far from the truth.... American's are super friendly. I was so surprised on how easy it was to talk
with people over there. You can start talking to anyone it seems :D

I guess Oktoberfest is nice if you like alcohol corpses everywhere. :) Personally I never went to it, too many people, too many drunks. (Interesting though that this of all things comes up when talking about Europe! :)
Interesting... do you mean that people literally drink themselves to death, or they're just unconscious drunks? I'm just curious because I know almost nothing about Oktoberfest.

As for the topic here -I worked at a boating company for 6 years, in a major tourist town back home. We got cruise ships in during the summer, bringing thousands of tourists to us, and a lot of them were foreign. I did notice that some of the groups as a whole seemed way less friendly than some of the other ships, but there could have been a lot of outside factors involved with that. The Italians [and I am NOT trying to stereotype or make a statement about them as a whole] tourists from the ships were often very rude and unfriendly. Not all of them, but a huge majority, every time we got an Italian cruise ship. I have no idea why that was. They weren't horribly mean or anything, but definitely not polite. But hey, we got a ton of different cultures there.

I think you forgot 3, My approach on people is totally wrong and I need to do somthing about that.

Im sorry for the hard truth, but have you ever considered that (instead of just blaming it on sanity and other people)?

Not EVERYONE is like that, but sadly it's not far from the truth.... American's are super friendly. I was so surprised on how easy it was to talk
with people over there. You can start talking to anyone it seems :D
I don't doubt that #3 is an option, I would probably assume that I come off as snobby when I try to look reserved. But I just feel like I'm in a world of snap judgment, that a guy that's somewhat better looking than me, yet much less considerate than me can come in, screw any girl he wants (only because I've heard this story a half dozen times from girls I know who I've met/been turned down by) leave, and hold a girlfriend all the while. Maybe it's my approach, maybe it's my lack of approach. Maybe it's better selection of people. I don't know.

I'm sure the whole friendliness of Americans is variable on the states; I live in New Jersey, always have. I've seen some of FL, people are different. I hear a lot more lately about people moving west into the Carolinas, Virginia, etc.

I'm sick of the face of "get the fuck out of the way, I don't care" on every passerby in this state. From city to city there's literally minuscule difference, believe me, I've looked around some. If I'm supposed to be able to get through that sort of social coldness, then I guess I won't last here. I've said it before (elsewhere) and I'll say it again, social interaction/judgement is similar to a computer. The RAM (images) are generally the fastest, the processor deciphers the information (people decide how they'll treat you), and the hard drive is the slowest to access (people socializing and seeing other peoples' personalities. I'm sure somewhere along the line I went wrong, but you get the idea.

Interesting... do you mean that people literally drink themselves to death, or they're just unconscious drunks?

Most are just unconscious drunks, but there are people who die of alcohol poisoning too every year. But that goes for every fest here I guess. Some people just don't know when to stop.

Most are just unconscious drunks, but there are people who die of alcohol poisoning too every year. But that goes for every fest here I guess. Some people just don't know when to stop.

I would have thought that a celebration of alcohol would actually promote people NOT getting to the point of blackouts/poisoning......I think in a less formal environment it'd be much more common.

I would have thought that a celebration of alcohol would actually promote people NOT getting to the point of blackouts/poisoning......I think in a less formal environment it'd be much more common.

Yeah, you'd think....reality lifts its ugly head here. Still too many people who think they are cool and funny when they get drunk although all they are is embarrassing.

Any male pro athlete in the 4 major sports come out yet? Far from being accepted... I try to keep two separate worlds in regard to tickling and wished I had in the past. What would be the benefit of "so called" coming out? None that I can think of. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

I know of one celebrity, and he's mentioned a foot fetish a few times, but the tickling part remains hidden. Not accepted...yet.

Tickle Fetish

i could give two damns about what ppl think about my fetish for tickling ^_^

-but it is hard for some ppl to accept it, so i cant be mean towards ppl that are. All in good fun ^_^

attachment.php

tickle fetish is awesome!

I would say accepting gay marriage, and accepting fetishes are two totally differnt things.
Homosexuality is a brain disorder, fetishes are psychosexual anchors.
Tickling is probably one of the best fetishes to have. (I may be a little bias cus it is badly my only one) but, I mean ink about it. It is not gross, violent, dangerous, or involves expensive toys. In most cases, people I know thought it was just "cute". Granted.theres a ton of kinky bondage stuff you can incorporate with tickling, but by itself, it is really pretty mild across the board.

I don't see any need to tell beyond someone you're dating. My friends and family don't need to know, as I don't need to or want to know there's either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back