• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blu-ray worth the money?

The sad part is that I think after a while, after you've been accustomed to blu-rays and HD cable tv, the amazingness kinda fades. Of course, I think that's true of all new technologies :)

Nah. Just go over to someone's house who doesn't have Blu Ray. I guarantee after becoming accustomed to Blu Ray quality it might take a few seconds of wondering what's wrong with their TV. Then it'll hit you and you'll be reborn to the magicsauce all over again. :D

It was DEFINITELY worth the money.

Are you a Western fan? I wouldn't call myself one but for sheer HOW IS THIS EVEN GODLY POSSIBLE picture quality I recommend watching *deep breath* The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. It's a slow sloooOooOOoow movie but holy balls is it a moving painting.

Not really a big western fan but I'll check it out. I heard 3:10 to Yuma was awesome too.

Not really a big western fan but I'll check it out. I heard 3:10 to Yuma was awesome too.

It's not even really a Western. It's really slow and more of a character study. 3:10 is awesome. Haven't seen it in Blu Ray yet though. Glad you're enjoying the purchase. :D

I prefer my PS3 over a regular blu ray player. Just sucks that the blu ray dvds cost an extra 10 bucks. Blu ray made watching planet of the apes and avatar alot better though lol.

I just got a bunch of them pretty cheap from Best Buy and Amazon.com.

Totally Worth It
Watching Your Favourite Movies In HD Is An Amazing Experience :)

Yes and no. I like watching movies in HD for the obvious reasons but blu ray dvds are kinda expensive.

While I have several movies on both traditional DVD and blu ray, what I like most are box sets of my favorite TV shows. 24, Smallville, Fringe, The X-files, the Outer Limits, Heroes, Star Trek TNG, Seinfeld, Friends, Frasier, Buffy, Angel, and others.
I've got enough to start my own TV network! :idea:

Totally Worth It
Watching Your Favourite Movies In HD Is An Amazing Experience :)

I hope you pay for them instead of downloading them for free like you do with your tickling clips.

Yes and no. I like watching movies in HD for the obvious reasons but blu ray dvds are kinda expensive.

I've gotten some really good deals through Amazon.com.

Grab a PS3, it's got a free Blu-Ray player inside. ;)

Always been an xbox guy..

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back