• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage and tickling

tickle00000000

Just wondering....How many people are into bondage as well as tickling? Personally I think you need the bondage as well because other wise the lee can just avoid the tickling. I cant enjoy being tickled if there is a way i can avoid it. I need to be fully vulnerable. My X girlfriend used to straddle my stomach with me laying down and her body pinned me down unless i really tried to move. (her bare feet were just in reach for revenge if she wasn't careful! :) ) Do people that are not into bondage at least use body weight to restrain there partner?

I would be into it if I could be....meaning I don't possess the "tools", "accessories", and/or "furniture" needed for it, and don't really want that stuff lying about the house. It might be difficult to explain off to family or visitors....what could you say about a set of stocks in your home...."I'm a collector of medeival torture devices"? :whip: :blaugh:

Storm_Cat said:
I would be into it if I could be....meaning I don't possess the "tools", "accessories", and/or "furniture" needed for it, and don't really want that stuff lying about the house. It might be difficult to explain off to family or visitors....what could you say about a set of stocks in your home...."I'm a collector of medeival torture devices"? :whip: :blaugh:

That last sentence made me laugh.

For me tickling and bondage go hand in hand.

Storm_Cat said:
I don't possess the "tools", "accessories", and/or "furniture" needed for it, and don't really want that stuff lying about the house.
You don't need special furniture, tools, or accessories to do bondage. I posted some of my own bondage work here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69705

You can see from the photos that I seldom use anything more complicated than rope, or furniture more esoteric than a bed or a chair.

If you're interested in bondage then go for it!

aun_existe_amor said:
For me tickling and bondage go hand in hand.
I agree. Besides, tickling is so much more arousing if the ticklee is tied up. Then again, I guess ropes and stuff don't need to be used... bodyweight can sometimes be enough.

However, I think I would find it sexier if the tickler was pinning me down, rather than a set of chains. (But I guess it depends on who is tickling you and whether you want it to be sexy or not.)

I would have thought that using strength as a restraint would mean it's more difficult to tickle them, because you have to try and keep them still as well as tickling them. Is this true?

And oh, by the way, I'm new here. So hi everyone. :)

I too am into both BONDAGE and TICKLING! I do it safely, but I absolutely love it. It lets me live out my TICKLING FANTASIES to the fullest. Especially when the "LEE" wears stockings for me , when tied up , to enhance the fantasy to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilha:

I love to tied up and completely helpless when tickled. Besides, otherwise I might kick the Ler. :D

tickle00000000 said:
Personally I think you need the bondage as well because other wise the lee can just avoid the tickling.

NOT true. :) Some of the most fun times I've ever had are playing with boyfriends and taunting them into pinning me down. I love the physical domination aspect, and the spontenaity that comes with no bondage. Much like what HeavenlyTickle said. Not that bondage is bad - it just takes the surprise factor out of it. And I like feeling like I should be able to stop it, but I can't because I am in seriousness physically overpowered and there is nothing I can do about it.

HeavenlyTickle said:
I agree. Besides, tickling is so much more arousing if the ticklee is tied up. Then again, I guess ropes and stuff don't need to be used... bodyweight can sometimes be enough.

However, I think I would find it sexier if the tickler was pinning me down, rather than a set of chains. (But I guess it depends on who is tickling you and whether you want it to be sexy or not.)

I would have thought that using strength as a restraint would mean it's more difficult to tickle them, because you have to try and keep them still as well as tickling them. Is this true?

And oh, by the way, I'm new here. So hi everyone. :)

Helloooooooo....... :wavingguy

:tickle: :feets: <<<<----

Yes, my lady lees are tied up, for easier tickling and safety for both of us.

Fortunately, I've had no complaints and many repeat customers. (YES!!!)

I kinda think bondage makes it fun but as said above you don't get the physical aspect to it. That's definitely true. If I'm tickling my X gf without bondage sometimes i would hug here tight with one hand and tickle with the other. This also seemed like an alternative to bondage that was really sexy. What ways do you like to hold the lee if you dont use bondage?

Hiya!! :bunny:
Neat thread and a wavingguy-hello to you, Heavenlytickle! :wavingguy:

Uhm i've experienced all of these as a lee and i have to say that most of the time i probably prefer the comfortable restraints only because it's much more rare for me. so it has the feel of the exotic. But i have to admit that being nearly always weaker and lighter and sometimes fewer in number than my 'lers it can be fun when they don't go out of their way to restrain me. It's kind of like i have more involvement too. :xpulcy:

there's fun being able to squirm away or even, weakly, counter attack. Even though i'm always going to wind up pinned or otherwise lose in the end being unbound just makes the experience more exciting sometimes.

Still, as i said, the whole interrogator or punisher thing is kind of exciting too when I lose total control and simply have to endure - until i'm breathless and ready to explode.:blaugh: :wowzer: So to speak. :p

Many blessings,
Chickles :redheart:

What kind of bondage positions do you use for tickling and what positons do you use w/o? just pinned down?

Redmage said:
You don't need special furniture, tools, or accessories to do bondage. I posted some of my own bondage work here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69705

You can see from the photos that I seldom use anything more complicated than rope, or furniture more esoteric than a bed or a chair.

If you're interested in bondage then go for it!

Thanks for the link Redmage...I remember that thread and did post there originally ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=826214&postcount=9 ).

I do admit an interest in it, and fantasize about it, but for me to go for it would require a willing subject...LoL...!! I actually have done it before with an ex...tied her to a chair, but that was some time ago.

I imagine a simple set of stocks that would securely attach to the foot of a bed would suffice, and some sort of wrist restraints, for the simple bondage I would be interested in....I never was much good with knots. :D

I actually prefer to be pinned down by body weight rather than devices. Its much sexier. The best is when the man is quite a bit taller than me & can straddle my thighs & hold my wrists above my head in one loose fist. Then his free hand just lets me have it.

NO NO NO NO... DONT... STOP! DON'T STOP

Bah!

Try a blindfold...
XOXO

farfarawaygirl said:
NOT true. :) Not that bondage is bad - it just takes the surprise factor out of it.

That's what I'm talking about! :happyfloa
XOXO

tickle00000000 said:
I love wearing a blindfold, you don't have any idea what their ler will do to you.

NAYA said:
I actually prefer to be pinned down by body weight rather than devices. Its much sexier. The best is when the man is quite a bit taller than me & can straddle my thighs & hold my wrists above my head in one loose fist. Then his free hand just lets me have it.

NO NO NO NO... DONT... STOP! DON'T STOP

Hiya Naya! :bunny:
Yep! All the way on that one! *heehee* :woot:
Including the 'don't ,, stop' s :p :woot: :couch:

Many blessings,
chickles:redheart:

NAYA said:
Fond as I am of bondage - and that's very - I do enjoy tickle-wrestling. For some reason though I don't find many 'lees willing to try that with me.

I would tie someone down to a Table, bed or sofa. I would add to my enjoyment because it turns me on. Hog tying a girl is not my thing, I like the person laying flat on a surface, Maybe in X or Y stile. X if i want to tickle her feet one at a time, or Y if i want to use a paint bush and tickle them at the same time. I would use blind folds to add to there torment. They can’t see what’s coming or what tool I would use. I would not use Stocks because it’s hard to hide them. Unless I built secret room made out in my house that only me and my "lee" knew about.

Hum…. Were did I leave that contractors number at.

Storm_Cat said:
I imagine a simple set of stocks that would securely attach to the foot of a bed would suffice, and some sort of wrist restraints, for the simple bondage I would be interested in....I never was much good with knots. :D
Hmmm. I'd think that if what you want here is too much to easily get or conceal, then it may not really be as simple as you think it is.

Anyway, it's up to you, but ropework isn't hard to learn.

jaba's humble opinion

I have a MAJOR, MAJOR laugh fetish, and the quality of a ladie's ticklish laugh is of paramount importance to me.

So, I always strive to derive the best ticklish laughter from my "tickled vixens".

There is a BIG difference in the intensity and quality of laughter between an unbound ticklee who can squirm away and escape and fight the tickling.....

versus a ticklish lady, who is comfortably bound and secure, and her only escape from the tickling is her helpless laughter...

In my opinion, there is absolutely no comparison.....the laughter is as different as nite and day....

I mean, it's not even close......

Jaba

myfeetrsweet said:
:feets: I am too ticklish without bondage. Being tied down only adds to the experience of having my precious peds tantalyzed... :blush:

jaba said:
I have a MAJOR, MAJOR laugh fetish, and the quality of a ladie's ticklish laugh is of paramount importance to me.

So, I always strive to derive the best ticklish laughter from my "tickled vixens".

There is a BIG difference in the intensity and quality of laughter between an unbound ticklee who can squirm away and escape and fight the tickling.....

versus a ticklish lady, who is comfortably bound and secure, and her only escape from the tickling is her helpless laughter...

In my opinion, there is absolutely no comparison.....the laughter is as different as nite and day....

I mean, it's not even close......

Jaba

ahh a man after my own heart. to me bondage and tickling would go hand in hand. i am much too ticklish otherwise. or being pinned would also work...

isabeau

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back