• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BrandiElizabeth Thread

Good afternoon :D It's really humid and gross here. We are leaving the day after tomorrow!

Why have I just found this thread...
Anywho!
Thought I'd pop in and say "hi" and have a save trip to Maine! :hello:

Why have I just found this thread...
Anywho!
Thought I'd pop in and say "hi" and have a save trip to Maine! :hello:

Thank you love, it's a 24-hour trip so we should be home Friday night, we are super excited :D

Unless we WANT to see wet clothing sticking to skin. *elbows jagz hard

They got snow in Maine like two days ago. Seriously dreading the weather. No wet t-shirt contests there for a few more weeks at least!

If Jimmy takes the South bound train from A-ville going at 87 mph to B City and Johnny take the North Bound train from B City going at 75 mph to A-Ville and if the cities of A-ville and B City are 1,331 miles apart. How long will take you to get entirely bored with this calculation because who actually gives a rat ass about Jimmy and Johnny anyways?

If Jimmy takes the South bound train from A-ville going at 87 mph to B City and Johnny take the North Bound train from B City going at 75 mph to A-Ville and if the cities of A-ville and B City are 1,331 miles apart. How long will take you to get entirely bored with this calculation because who actually gives a rat ass about Jimmy and Johnny anyways?

Math was my worst subject, you lost me at "87 mph" =P

Snow sucks! A few years ago I built a huge snow penis in our yard though. My mom's face was so funny =P

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back