• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celeb tickling?

nitez0002003

Hey everybody. Only signed on today. Great forum, but i was wondering has anyone ever considered or done pictures of celebrities? I think it'd be way cool to see some famous faces (even if they are computer generated or drawn!) getting tickled. Especially on their feet.

Welcome!!!

Hi,Nitez,welcome to the forum! In regard to your question,as you explore the forum, you'll find that a lot of folks have already had the same ideas. Check out some of the links. Enjoy,friend!:wavingguy

They're are a bunch of them around, like skwrlbait said. Ya just got to dig for 'em. And, Welcome to the TMF!!!!:bump: :bouncybou :dogpile: :couch: :bump: :bouncybou :dogpile: :couch:

I'm drawing Natalie Portman tickling comic right now, but it'll take a while, as other requests have to be complete. Mind you, there are some good fakes and toons posted around the community.

nitez0002003 said:
Hey everybody. Only signed on today. Great forum, but i was wondering has anyone ever considered or done pictures of celebrities? I think it'd be way cool to see some famous faces (even if they are computer generated or drawn!) getting tickled. Especially on their feet.

Actually, in the future I plan to draw a few pictures like that. Either barefoot or tickling. Or maybe even both. I plan to either draw the people as they appear, or transform them into anime characters. Both ways would be fun.

- Damien

I see so many celebrity art pics out there, but whether or not they look convincing is another matter. I am reluctant to try it, for fear of goofing up.

@ HisDivineShadow- I will. In fact, I'll probably do that first. But this isn't for a while down the line. There are several anime series I want to cover first. So it might be a few months before I get into celebs and different things. It will be worth it though. :)

@ critterlord- Yeah. Its really, really, really hard to draw very accurate pictures of celebrities unless you have experience in the matter.

But if you don't try, you won't know. And if you don't continue to try, you'll never advance in skill. I know it won't be much of a problem transforming them to anime style characters, but getting certain features right, and using that in the picture is another matter. Whats important is not letting the character end up looking like just another character. You need to make it believable enough, and put in enough detail so that people can say "hey, thats so and so."

As far as drawing them as they are, I've never done that before. It will prove to be an interesting challenge some day.

- Damien

Thank you. I would hope so. LOL

I don't get very many responses when I have updates, even though I have over a 1000 members now. I know they are there, as fans and are looking at my material, but without more people responding and commenting, its hard to tell on a larger scale what people think about my art thus far. I'll have my next update sometime next week, or a little earlier. Hopefully, there will be a better member turn out as far as responses are concerned. If not, then its not that bad. Because I know I at least have the honest opinion of a few, very kind people. And thats enough to get me by. :)

- Damien

Celtic, I will always be here for you, as long as my computer holds out.

@ critterlord- Thank you.

@ HDS (can I call you that?)- Pardon? I'm not sure what you meant by that.

- Damien

Lets see, what have I been called before: HDS, Divine, Shadow, Divine Shadow, Yep, your response is in there. It's okay!

As to the question, ShiningIce says that They are here. Don't ask me what they are, ask Ice. See the Pssst, Moses thread for full explanation.

@ Celtic Just for future reference, never mess with one of those things.

As Homer Simpson once sagely declared, "You are all nuts."

But then, of course, so am I. :evilha:

Yes, "things" can put up one hell of a fight. Especially when not approached in groups of two or four.

As for taking over the thread, well, I am the self appointed emperor of the celts, so why not a thread? ^__^

- Damien

Last edited:
Well, I am the Lord of Critters, Owen is the Lord of Stories, and Shadow is Divine, so I guess we are all qualified for massive takeovers.

What a coincidence. Our titles sure come in handy. :D

So as to not spam, who are some celebs that would look good barefoot or tickled? If you were going to draw one, who would it be?

- Damien

Well, grippedchimp's in the process of creating a Natalie Portman comic, so I'm waiting for that. As to other celebs, any cute ones are okay in my book.

(What should we take over next? Decisions, decisions...)

ive just started this week doing fakes which i take pics of mostly celeb feet and ofcause the pic has to have them laughing or smiling and i simple draw around it to make then look like there being tickled
see my group
TKDANNY's Place

@ HDS- Yeah. (We'll play it by ear.)

@ TKDANNY- Thats nice and all, but I think what the community needs is more art and less fakes. Fakes are well...fake. And theres hardly any enjoyment in that, with all due respect. Theres simply not enough FULLY drawn pictures. Everyone is either taking the easy out and pasting pictures over other ones, or they simply can't draw. Not to take anything away from what your doing though. At least your doing something. I just feel its necessary for artists to answer the challenge and put their skills to the test, not just find a way around it. The community would benefit greatly from this.

- Damien

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back