• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celeb tickling?

so wat
there easier to do
you know how hard it is to try and draw a decent pic with a mouse

So what? Well, quality, and realism are the biggest factors. I'm sure theres several more.

Everyone that has seen that picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar being tickled by vampires, while shes in stocks is a perfect example of the type of art we need to see more of. The reason many people love that picture is because its a complete, artistic rendition of Gellar. Fakes are just getting pictures of a celeb smiling and putting someone else's feet or what have you on top of that. Not only is it tacky and unprofessional like, its not even satisfying. I'm sure the only reason people even like fakes is because they have no choice. People would choose a complete drawing, from head to toe, with no faking required. Like that Gellar picture.

I appriciate what you and so many others have been doing, but I feel its time for the community to evolve and move on, if its possible. We have the artists, and some, including myself have already expressed interest in continuing what the legends have started. I feel fakes will just hold us back in perpetual disappointment.

As far as drawing with a mouse, why not draw with a pencil on paper? Thats how most people draw. Unless of course you don't have a scanner. Theres nothing you can do about it then, in that case.

Again, I mean you no harm, its just my opinion. What does everyone else think? Isn't it time to move on, or challenge ourselves? We have to start somewhere.

- Damien

no thats wat some people do
i just get a pic of them smiling with bare feet and draw a feather on there feet, im a lazy man

@ HDS- Nothing incriminating here. Nothing atall. Unless the truth is a bad thing. I guess people just aren't as bold as I am and are not willing to say what needs to be said aloud. Its fine though, what your doing is only natural, and this wouldn't be the first time I've been stranded and made it out alive unscathed. I doubt an issue will be made of this. I'm being quite reasonable with my approach.

@ TKDANNY- Well, you said it, not me. I already knew thats what it was, but I didn't want to be rude and flat out call you lazy. :p

- Damien

Hmph. Fine, you two crazys. My worthless opinion is that almost any kind of tickling is good tickling. You see, I remember the days when the TMF, AMT, and even Psycho's old boards were not even in existance, the times when there was no way to get tickling stuff except through gathering or mail. And even then, you had to know an artist to get anything. Always remember this: Should the time come that the TMF dissapears forever, you will each be wishing for anything you can get, even if it means the works of your comrade.

Vive la resistance!!!!

i dont mind
i grew up in a poor household
i was 10 before i realised my name wasnt Piss Off or Shut Up

@ HDS- You're opinion is not worthless. But see, I am the artist, not the fan or consumer. I am immune to anything that happens so long as I continue wanting to draw, even the end of the TMF. I won't be wishing anything, especially for works from friend or foe alike. I'm a self contained entity in this way, and am in a most fortunite position.

Viva Celtic Emperor! :D :p

@ TKDANNY- Well, I didn't grow up well off either, although I was never poor, and always middle class, by the grace of God.

Are you serious? Thats sad, and twisted.

- Damien

we never had a proper dinner but when i was five my dad said, your getting chicken tomorrow, i was jumping for joy, but the next day i found out he forgot to menchin the words POX

you want a pic
Taking A Break

Hey, my post did what it was supposed to. YOu two aren't arguing anymore. Artists should be friends, no matter what they're particular branch of art is. As for me, I'm lucky if I can color in the non-colored pictures you artists make without messing up. So, both of you, Clam Up!! At least you two HAVE artistic talent.

So there.:cool:

@ TKDANNY- I'm sorry to hear that. But things are better now, right?

And the link doesn't work.

@ HDS- There was no need then, because I at least was not arguing.

I'm glad I'm in this position, and not dependant on other people for my entertainment. I can provide it myself. ^___^

- Damien

Nope. We weren't. We would have known if we were and we would still be at it most likely.

- Damien

I feel the need to do something evil. I think I'll go laugh at the pathetic state of the world. Join me if you wish.

Well then, don't let nothing but fear stop you. :p

- Damien

Last edited:
Fear? What Fear?

So much to laugh at. For instance, think of all the tax dollars that are spent the refreshments at the meetings of Congress when each member is alredy making odles from lobbyists, whereas they could have spent that money to alliviate a famine somewhere in the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! How stupid they are!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't mean to ruin it for you, but this isn't the place for that. :p

Well, I'll talk to you later. Its dinner time.

- Damien

I confess to doing some fakes, such as the title-page image on my group.

I fully support those who do complete drawings from scratch. I love such works.

Unfortunately, I can't draw. :(

Therefore, I can only do what I can do, and leave better work to others...

I hope I'm not butting in,fellas,but I admire all of you for your talents,be it drawing,fakes,or whatever. I enjoy it all. I wish I had even a small amount of artistic talent, I can't even draw a straight line. But that doesn't stop me from appreciating the works of folks like y'all. Thanx.:grouphug: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Urm... was this a post concerning celebrity tickling? Kind of missed the point here!

U.N.Owen said:
I confess to doing some fakes, such as the title-page image on my group.

I fully support those who do complete drawings from scratch. I love such works.

Unfortunately, I can't draw. :(

Therefore, I can only do what I can do, and leave better work to others...

my point exactly
and if that link dosnt work see it at My Place

grippedchimp said:
Urm... was this a post concerning celebrity tickling? Kind of missed the point here!

It started out that way, but when Critterlord, U.N.Owen, Celtic_Emperor, and I happen to be at the same place at the same time, we take over without even knowing we are at first. I apologize to nitez0002003 from all of us for hijacking the thread.

Hey C_E just checked out your group and i had to sign up. The drawings are way cool. If you could do celebs like that it'd be awesome. Great work. Keep it up!:D

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back