• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coolest bed ever.

Thanks a lot, now my normal bed just looks so...normal...lol. Seriously though, that is pretty awesome stuff right there. Out of curiousity, what led you to find this anyway?

Thanks for sharing!

Well i came out a week ago and told my gf of one year just how into tickling i really am, and how much it turns me on. So she has been all over the INTERNET now looking it up and suggested we make some stocks and stuff to strap her into so i can tickle her. So i find things/images and send them to her. This was a random find. Pretty kick ass though.

Kudos to you, good sir, on your lovely lady's acceptance and indulgence of your desires!!! That's WONDERFUL!!!!!

And also, what a PHENOMENAL find!!! Dear Santa, this little Jewish girl would really love that bed for Chrismahannukwanzikah!!!!!

May I share this link, with all credit going to you, with some folks from my local BDSM group? I think they would genuinely appreciate it!!!

Share tha tlink away! Im half tempted to buy that bed myself!

holy crap, that is so funny that someone posted this. Papi showed me this bed a few months ago and we were seriously thinking about getting it lol..now im not so sure because when you really think about it, it'll be hard to explain this if someone saw it..lol

I say buy it. You can always just keep a blanket over the end of the bed to hide those stocks.

This is awesome!

I need a new bed anyway, and i can totally afford the double..... Hmmmmm

I'm glad it's a UK website too ^^

I'm typically suspicious of absolutes like "Coolest bed ever.", but damned if you didn't hit that thread title right on the head, yjgfn! :happy:

That bed is pretty cool, no doubt, but.....

it doesn't come close to being as sweet as a car bed :tounge:

I don't throw that word around to liberally Rick!

I don't throw that word around to liberally Rick!

It's one seriously incredible bed! The only thing that would possibly be greater is if they designed one where all the trappings of our, um, "hobbies" could be disguised more effectively than the comforter-over-the-foot-board idea. It would take even more skilled woodworking, but it could be done.

Oooh!!! I want that sculpture!!!! And the bed!!! they will really tie the room together!!!

I'm so glad there are furniture companies who still pay attention to the functionality of their products!

yjgfn, good for you, for coming out to your girlfriend and especially for her having such a positive response!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes!!

Totally have to build one now.

CJ

ya know, when the price is in british pounds, the bed looks a whole lot cheaper!:super_hap

ya know, when the price is in british pounds, the bed looks a whole lot cheaper!:super_hap

:laughing: Especially when the conversion-rate is so awful. What is it these days? $7=1-pound? Something in that range...

O.O Oh, if only I didn't live with granma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chuckles and daydreams about Senshi waking up in those, freezing for a second and then gulping quietly, and saying my name, knowing I'm there, waiting....* :evil:

~K

o.o oh, if only i didn't live with granma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chuckles and daydreams about senshi waking up in those, freezing for a second and then gulping quietly, and saying my name, knowing i'm there, waiting....* :evil:

~k

lmao!

Trouble is, the stocks part looks like it's made for the head and hands rather than the feet... the holes look too small for the ankles, and too widely spaced. Sadly, it looks like they mainly see it as kind of Renfair-style art, rather than as really functional... :)

O.O Oh, if only I didn't live with granma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chuckles and daydreams about Senshi waking up in those, freezing for a second and then gulping quietly, and saying my name, knowing I'm there, waiting....* :evil:

~K

lmao, you can hide behind the foot board and let him relax a bit, knowing your not around, then BAM! let 'em have it! evil minds think alike, lol:evilthoughts:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back