• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coolest bed ever.

Trouble is, the stocks part looks like it's made for the head and hands rather than the feet... the holes look too small for the ankles, and too widely spaced. Sadly, it looks like they mainly see it as kind of Renfair-style art, rather than as really functional... :)

It's probably due to my being cursed/gifted with a particularly diabolical mind, but I can still envision all sorts of delightful "arrangements" utilizing that bed exactly "as is".

But I do follow your line of reasoning here, too... :bald:

And now...Presenting the guitar you would jam-out on in the room with the bed and the statuette:

Attachments

• Mixed Clean Pix (7).jpg
    Mixed Clean Pix (7).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 6
Trouble is, the stocks part looks like it's made for the head and hands rather than the feet... the holes look too small for the ankles, and too widely spaced. Sadly, it looks like they mainly see it as kind of Renfair-style art, rather than as really functional... :)

What's wrong with puttng their head and hands in it?

I don't think it would be difficult to get feet to work in it. You could always put another couple of rings to use as points right by the holes, and the just shackle them to that. Not quite as nifty as using the stock itself, but with multiple points, you could really immobilize it.

Aren't ankles usually built heavier than wrists anyway due to the much higher load they bear?

CJ

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back