• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Custom delivery time - when should I be pissed?

Update:

I just got my money refunded by the producer from venmo. While it took a while, the guy did the right thing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That's good; everything worked out.

But to me, if any producer was to have issues, the first thing they should do is communicate to their customers as soon as possible, not duck and dodge...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad someone got their money, the guy hasn't refunded mine or respond to me

I basically wrote him a final message to say that if he can't get my clip done in the next two weeks, I'm formally requesting a refund. I got it two weeks later with no explanation.

That is bad business for someone to take your money and not communicate with you...

I'm sorry SkyAce27 that you're still waiting. I hope the dude gives you your money back.

I'm gonna assume that he's indeed still going through some personal issues. Which I do sympathize with, but keeping customers in the dark like this is a total lack of professionalism. And if he can give at least one customer their money back, there's no reason why you can't do it for others. If he actually can't give everyone their money back, then an explanation is needed immediately. So this producer still doesn't look good here. Until he tells people what's going on, I suggest everyone look elsewhere for clips and customs. A producer who goes dark like this just can't be trusted.

idk much about all this stuff but- how much does this usually cost, and where can u find good producers?

idk much about all this stuff but- how much does this usually cost, and where can u find good producers?

Prices vary by producer. Some will have their ballpark prices available on their sites, and others you'll have to send a script to and then wait for them to reply with a price. I'd say at an absolute minimum, most of the time you're looking at $150-$200. But it really all depends on what exactly you want to be done.

Also, it depends on how soon you pay off the balance for your custom..

Man put this guy on blast. I've been cheated a couple times too and I'm tired of people getting away with it. If they want to be a legit company, they have to expect crap when they pull stuff like this.

Man put this guy on blast. I've been cheated a couple times too and I'm tired of people getting away with it. If they want to be a legit company, they have to expect crap when they pull stuff like this.

I'm very hesitant to try new producers outside of the ones I currently order from because of horror stories I've heard about people getting screwed. Some cases of actual producer scamming, and some of just pure producer incompetence at getting a shoot together and keeping people updated.

See stuff like this is exactly why I don’t purchase clips from anywhere just too risky... I’ll stick too my free videos on the hub and other places lol

Purchasing clips from c4s or manyvids is WAY different than buying a custom like I did. There's zero risk in paying for a video from a clip store.

See stuff like this is exactly why I don’t purchase clips from anywhere just too risky... I’ll stick too my free videos on the hub and other places lol

Purchasing straight from C4S or another verified site isn't risky. You will definitely get the clip that you paid for.

Has anyone else tried ordering a custom with Legit Tickling? Was thinking about ordering a custom from them then saw this thread. Just wondering how much risk is still involved considering this situation was a couple months ago.

Has anyone else tried ordering a custom with Legit Tickling? Was thinking about ordering a custom from them then saw this thread. Just wondering how much risk is still involved considering this situation was a couple months ago.

I've thought about it, because he has some really cute girls. But I still have great reservations because of this whole situation. And also because as far as I know, we still don't know what happened and why he went totally silent and left people in the dark like that.

So, I don't want to be a dick and impede his business. All I can say is that, even though I got my refund, I never got an explanation, so I cannot say whether he's gotten his act together or not customs wise. I don't know if the other poster ever got his refund, so I can't speak to that either....

The only thing you can do is if anybody inquires about ordering a custom, simply tell your story..

So, I don't want to be a dick and impede his business. All I can say is that, even though I got my refund, I never got an explanation, so I cannot say whether he's gotten his act together or not customs wise. I don't know if the other poster ever got his refund, so I can't speak to that either....

You're not being a dick. You had a shitty experience with this guy when it came to a custom order, and you're totally in the right to be public about it. The fact that he never even gave you an explanation is why I'm probably not gonna consider doing business with him. The big thing for me is communication. I can't trust someone if they're not gonna keep their customers informed. I've said before that I do understand that producers have a lot of their plates, and that I know I couldn't juggle that kind of workload. But once you become a producer, it's your responsibility to be on top of things. And this guy, doesn't appear to be. If he ever explains what happened, I'd be totally willing to listen. But until then, I suggest that people avoid him.

Just so you are aware, EastCoastTickle responded to SkyAce's bad review / warning in the Tickling Video Reviews section, in the event you want to see his side of the story (at least as it pertains to SkyAce).

Just so you are aware, EastCoastTickle responded to SkyAce's bad review / warning in the Tickling Video Reviews section, in the event you want to see his side of the story (at least as it pertains to SkyAce).

Thanks for letting me know. That part of the forum I normally don't check at all. Flaking models does happen a lot, but I still feel like he could've done a lot better at keeping his fans updated. Especially with ones that already gave him their money. But he's finally addressed it, so that's great to see. I'm still a tad hesitant about ordering from him though. If I do decide to order from him down the road, I'm probably gonna have to be pretty blunt about staying updated. Not in a dickish way, but in a way that makes it clear that staying informed really matters to me.

Purchasing straight from C4S or another verified site isn't risky. You will definitely get the clip that you paid for.

Ohh I was thinking he brought the custom from the clip store my bad for not reading lol but noones ever had any issues with it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back