• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day 1- Sunset on the Fairgrounds

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
Not half a kilometer away lies the never-ending silver serpent that is the Aygomenian Rail. It seems to traverse the entirety of the continent, like a great outstretched hand who's silver fingers share the palm of the nation's capital. But for now, it is invisible, hidden amongst trees and changes in elevation which proved to be the greatest detriment to unloading the bountiful rail cars of their precious cargo.
But that had been earlier in the afternoon. Though there was no semblance of a circus here on the fair grounds at the moment, the equipment and construction materials had at least been unloaded into the area where the performances were to take place in less than 3 days. Opening night seemed to loom over them, but was not so daunting as to encourage their perseverance into the night. Especially with the ring master and caravan a full day's travel behind them.

Katarina was erecting her lean-to for the night, and gathering a few wisps of hay and tender for a fire. She set her encampment near the other laborer's tents and bedding. They were a fairly close-knit group to be so diverse in origin, but even their sociability did little to open them up to one another. Their meals were quiet, unless they'd scraped together enough of their pay to get drunk, and their days were long.
Today, this evening, and this meal had been no different, and the majority of her co-workers were turning in for the night. They had a lot of ground to cover by sunrise and would have to be up early, or risk being reprimanded by the managers when they arrived tomorrow afternoon.

Piotr was sitting in some distance from the fire, just staring to smoke a small corncob pipe, watching the night sky. His bottle of rum was circulating among the workers. For so many it wasn't enough to even get tipsy, but it was more than nothing. He never drunk much, but always had something. Well as a matter of fact you could tell that nearly about everything with him.
The tent where he was to sleep was already standing full of junk he usually carried with him. Someone from the circus would probably suggest to leave all that if they knew the amount of things he was carting around. But he was the one packing and workers didn't mind, especially that among those were alcohol, and tobacco.
-It's enough for the fire Kat, sit down already, we have all day of work ahead of us, and I'm getting tired just by looking at you. Maybe you would like a drink? -He tempted.

Katarina eyed her shanty housing, somewhat dismayed by the lack of building material. It only meant she'd have more timber to cut in the morning, but for now the spare tent and fencing poles would suffice for her dormitory. It was scarcely long enough to lie under, and she could barely fit her head underneath sitting up, but it would keep off the nightly chill and the smoke from the fire would keep the insects at bay.
She heard someone beside her, though it was as minute a sound to her ear as the crackling of the fire might be to his. She leaned down to ask him what he'd wanted before noticing the bottle he was offering her.
It was hardly a mouthful, and there were others in more desperate need of libation than herself. She shook her head with a polite smile, avoiding her poor grasp of English.
She leaned backward, lowering herself to the ground but careful to avoid the top of her lean-to, and propped herself up on her elbows. She should at least act like she was a part of the conversation, even if she could understand only every second or third word.

"The tomorrow weather will be nice." She said at length, though she looked quickly to her neighbor to see if her syntax had obscured her meaning too much.

Standing, she was about the height of a rearing horse; Sitting, she was about the full height of a man; in her present position, she was a little higher than eye-level.

Piotr looked up, to the cloudless sky.
-You're probably right. And if you like a drink don't worry I have more in the tent.
Cheers roared around the fire.
-Hey let's leave some for later... I have only five left. -He said with a grin. But quick he came back to the giantess. -So uncloud a bit, you're the only one so serious, remember you're working in a circus.
He friendly poked her side.

Last edited:
"I'm not cloud or sirius!" She objected, flinching as the mild pressure contacted her bare abdomen. In such a precarious position, she ended up rolling onto her side as her arm buckled under to protect her flank.
She rested her head on the bedding, keeping her arms folded over her stomach as she continued her retort.
"And I not work in circus. I work for circus." she corrected him.

-For, in, semantics my star. I mean you could cheer up a little. Next moment when we really won't have a lot of work will come not sooner than in a week. And maybe I could bring you some boxes to sit on, this position does not look to comfortable. I won't harm you, no need to being so defensive.
He really didn't understand this women, different race, different culture, but he didn't know her much to, so maybe it will chance in time.

Katarina evaluated her position, lying half in her bed and half on the ground with nothing to prop her head up with. She resolved to elevate her head on her folded bicep, leaving the other arm draped over her side. Truthfully, she wasn't uncomfortable; least of all in the presence of a stranger.
She also didn't mean to appear defensive, but she was significantly more naked than most. She always felt under-dressed but could do little to compensate for it. Still, more out of habit than actual desire for retaliation, she reached over punching him playfully in the arm.
"I can be offensive, if you prefer. Don't you know better than to prod a lady like animal?"

It wasn't a very strong punch, but it wasn't expected so it nearly struck him out of balance. Pipe fell of his mouth, but he didn't seemed to care. People started laughing. He smiled to. Teasing unknown giantess wasn't a smartest thing taking into considerations stories, and fairytale he heard about them as a kid. But for the longest time he wasn't a kid any more. However one information about giants from those stories made him curious, their weakness.
-An animal? I feel misunderstood milady. If I prod you like a gentlemen could I count on you staying in balance between defensive, and offensive?
He reached under her hand, and quickly dragged fingers over surprisingly soft skin.

Katarina wore a sort of vacant, but curious smile in reply; perhaps not understanding his meaning directly, but fairly certain from his tone that she was being flirted with. As he gently stroked her palm, she was more certain of it. A brief, girlish giggle escaped her as she withdrew her hand sharply away from him.
"Don't! It tickles!" She blurted on the other end of her gasp, her cheeks becoming somewhat flushed.

-Oh my.
He looked surprised by this statement. Not that he didn't expect it at all, but not that much for sure.
-Who would have thought that someone so big would flinch because of something so small. I can't say I completely can't understand you. As far as I can gather you find it unpleasant?
Again he came close to her nimbly attacking her side with a light touch.
Discrete smile blossomed over his otherwey straight face. He didn't mind that other workers were watching a free show drinking.

(Since Relent suggested anyone is welcome in this thread, I thought I'd contribute. Hopefully I'm in the right place.)

Isis Blackside approached the camp of laborers, drawn to the idea of companionship and new, interesting people. She could see from the distance that at least one of these strong workers was a tall Phauxnorse, a race which she had never encountered up close. Considering that she had little in the way of shelter for the night, making friends with one of the seemingly amiable workers was the best idea she could come up with.

Isis ambled closer, the firelight highlighting her snow white puff of hair on her head, and flickering in her already orange eyes. Yet the fire could do nothing to lighten her jet black skin, exposed from scant clothing of a brightly colored sleeveless shirt that was little more than a yellow cloth garment wrapped around her left shoulder, and a similarly colored skirt tied asymmetrically over her left hip, hanging lower over the right. It was about just as much skin as the Phauxnorse woman she realized she was approaching. The large, pale woman seemed to be pleasantly getting along with an Aygomen male noticeably shorter than either woman.

Entering the firelight, she was clearly visible to the pair. Grinning at the antics, she watched the giant dance around like a sprightly and smaller girl would. Isis wondered if she was interrupting their fun, or saving the woman from unwanted attention. Either way, Isis could use the company. Putting a hand on her right hip, she finally spoke up.

"Quite a cozy camp the two of you have here. Is there room for one more by the fire?"

His fingers had managed to fall, however accidentally, between the creases in her large palm; it worked in combination with the shock of the situation to illicit her initial squeal. She managed this time to retain something like composure. Katarina had always been confused that something so human was viewed so obsessively by the people of Aygomenia. If pricked did she bleed?
If tickled would she not?...
"AIEEE!" She screamed, curling up a bit and bumping her elbow against her lean-to. She reflexively shoved Piotr with her free hand, the other pinned under her head as she turned her darkening face toward the ground. Her ears were beginning to turn a bit red, her hair falling away from them to reveal their peculiar quality of sticking out like the fronds of a palm tree. A flicker of light danced against a silver hoop in her ear, and in it there was a brief reflection of a brightly dressed shadow just on her periphery.

She heard her amiable request before she thought to dignify her appearance for a reply.
Keeping Piotr at arm's length (which was twice his own reach), she sat herself up on her forearm and unfurled herself so that she might appear less like a fetal dinosaur and more like a lady.
"Oh," she cleared her throat, pausing a moment to consider her vocabulary. "How to...you do?"
She hadn't been focusing enough to catch the latter part of her inquiry, but offered her room under her canopy to sit on the bedding between herself and Piotr.

Last edited:
"The Phauxnorse certainly seems the skittish type," Isis thought. "I wonder if all of them are like that?" Still, she was not one to turn down the offer of a nice seat by the fire. It did not bother her in the least to be sitting on simple hay bedding, nor to be under such simplistic accommodations. After all, what does a tree folk have to fear from being out amongst nature? Isis sat down between the two in the space she was offered, sitting precisely on the spot where the giant patted. She again wondered if she was helping the giantess gain a moment of rest. Either way, it suited Isis just fine.

"I do just fine, girl. My name's Isis Blackside, and its nice to run into a friendly person or two on such a nice night as tonight. If you need a favor in return for welcoming me here, you just ask." Her eyes lingered on the large woman, with such white and pale skin! So unlike her own. And so tall! Isis's eyes smoldered with a curiosity that couldn't quite find words. She glanced at the short Aygomen to her other side.

"That goes for you, too. Both of you. If this simple tree can do anyone a favor…" she let the offer hang in the air, and warmed herself by the fire. She stretched slowly, arching her back and running her hands through the thick afro of white hair. Her taut skin was almost unnoticeable against the night behind her, but contrasted starkly with the tan hay and earth tones of the ground beneath her, not to mention the garish golden clothing she wore.

If either of the pair wanted to introduce themselves, she could be patient. If they wanted to tell anything about themselves, well… Isis would learn something one way or the other, sooner or later.

Last edited:
After yet another long and unprofitable day in the downtown area of Aygomen Glenn, Alex had retreated down the road towards the fairgrounds. With the meager earnings he had gained that day from the few passers by, he knew the only thing he would be able to afford would be a small tin of coffee. Dragging his trunk along behind him, he slowed a bit as his sensitive ears picked up conversation in the distance.

Of course that wasn't an unusual thing for the Labryn. He would often hear conversations from miles away if the people were yelling loud enough. Knowing the Feathers circus had arrived in town earlier that day, Alex figured the voices to be the staff. The conversation was interupted a couple of times by what sounded like shocked squeals. Once the commotion seemed to die down a little, he jerked his trunk along the gravel road towards the firelights just off the beaten path.

Once close enough to make out moving bodies by the fires, he stopped and rotated his right arm like a windmill, his shoulder aching from dragging the heavy trunk. Then with both hands, he pulled the trunk into the field and stopped just shy of the the nearest fire. He didn't want to get close enough to intrude, but was at least within earshot of someone in case bandits came prowling around during the night. Finally setting down the large trunk, he sat on it for a few minutes to catch his breath. His colourful outfit was drenched in sweat from the long journey. Between dragging his belongings and fighting off the teasing children and angry shop owners, Alex felt all energy drain from him. It had been a long day indeed.

Every couple of minutes he would look over at the small group of gatherers close by. Now that he was only meters from them, he could hear the conversation quite clearly. The human seemed to be flirting with the giantess if he wasn't mistaken. He looked at the pair and chuckled slightly at the mental image in his head. He stood up and shook his head slightly as he searched for kindling for a fire as his thoughts came. Some humans would try to couple with anyone...or anything. He shuddered, remembering the scene he stumbled onto a few nights ago at what he thought was an abandoned farm. He banished the horid thought from his mind and continued his search for firewood...eavesdropping on the conversation going on nearby. He was hoping to overhear the possibility of employement. Street magicians just didn't bring in enough money...

Still mirthful he made more place for a new companion picking up, surprisingly still not withered, pipe.
-As much as the offer is tempting no favour, for a place near the fire, on a chilly night, is needed. What's ours is yours, right gentlemen, milady?
Most of the workers wasn't keen on this idea. She was of a tree folk after all, and the one talking was new, and a bit strange. But at least he bought alcohol, she was a complete stranger.
Piotr seemed not to mind them at all.
-Piotr Wolski -he said with usually unheard in his words strong foreign accent bowing lightly. -At your service.

Last edited:
"She gets five stars introduction, and I get offer of licker and poked like cattle. I see your game, Piotr Wallskee." Katarina teased, reaching over Isis's head to push him over as he bowed.
"My name is Katarina. You dress is prit-tee."

As Katarina said this, she saw a strangely dressed figure amble out of the brush carrying a trunk. A slow silence spread over the congregation of scarcely shaven, barely dressed men as the well dressed figure took a seat on his trunk.
"I'll be damned! A magician. Hey, for a few smokes and a flaggard o' whiskey, what's say we have a show?" a drunk called out to the newcomer.
"Mah-jick?" Katarina pondered, turning to either of her companions for clarification.

Isis watched the antics of the two on either side of her, amused at both Piotr's sudden formality and the ease at which Katarina reached over her to gently disrupt his behavior. They each had their own strange accent Isis was at a loss to place. While Piotr seemed to have a fairly comfortable grasp of the common tongue, Katarina seemed more foreign. Another question to go unasked, for now. Then Isis realized she was being complimented, and smiled warmly at the Phauxnorse.

"Your very kind to think so. Katarina, was it? I've seen no one wearing anything like it in Aygomenia yet. I was starting to think I was out of place…" She took a more careful look at the sitting giant, and realized that, bright colors aside, her clothing was a little like her own. "Your dress is nice too, girl. Where do you get fabrics in such size?" *Isis reached a hand over to feel the knitted fabric of Katarina's skirt, examining the coarse knitted fabric. As Isis did so, her fingertips errantly brushed the pale skin of Katarina's waist, finding Phauxnorse skin softer than she expected.

But her reverie was cut short as a newcomer approached the outskirts of the fire, and the questioning word from Katarina. "Mah-jick?"

"Hmm, an artist in tricks and illusions, girl. But maybe not a very good one by the looks of him. Poor Aygomen looks half dead. I'd invite him to the fire to rest a spell, but it's your fire, girl. Not mine." Isis explained. Truth be told, she'd never seen a magician perform before, but she at least knew of them. A silly enterprise, it seemed, but perhaps worthwhile entertainment if one had the coin. Looking around at the shabby group of giants and men around her, having the coin didn't seem too likely.

Alex sighed as he contemplated the offer. Goods were not the type of payments he normally accepted. But perhaps he would be able to trade the tobacco for some bacon. For some reason humans seemed to hold on to the smelly plant like it was Labryinthian gold. He never understood the reasoning for tobacco. People spent hours harvesting the stuff, only to burn it. None the less it was the best offer he had, had all day. Inhaling again, he stood up, straightened his disheveled clothes as best he could and plastered the friendliest smile upon his face he could muster in his tired state.

Dragging the trunk once again, he made his way across the field to the groups of people. He nodded a greeting to the odd looking group of people and finally stopped close by the fire. "Greetings ladies and gentlemen and other...beings" he stated, unsure of what to call some of the impromptu audience. "I am Alexander the Great! World renouned magician extrodinaire!" Pulling a white hankee, he approached the giantess and with a flick of his wrist, a small bouquet of white flowers seemed to appear in his hand. He offered them to the Giantess and smiled, "at your service!" Without waiting for a reply he returned to his trunk and released the clasps.

"My friends, I normally travel alone with the exception of a small companion who shows up from time to time unexpectedly." With that he removed a white dove from a small cage and held it up for all to see. Removing a small box from the trunk, he closed it once again and placed the box on top. "He will stay with me for a couple days then unexpectedly dissapear again." Spinning the box he showed that it was completely sealed off. He placed the dove in the box and spun it once again to show there were no holes visable. Tapping the lid twice he then tipped the box at an angle and showed the inside, which was now empty. Waiting for applause he returned the box to it's upright state and continued talking. "Of course he is only gone for a short time but always..." His words died off as the box rattled and shuddered. Suddenly it tipped and the bird came out from the bottom and flew off into the night.

Alex swallowed, feeling his cheeks turning red he faced the group of people once again. "Well he um...came back a little quicker then I had anticipated." He stood there unsure of what to say next...

This time Piotr was a bit faster, evading giantesses hand.
-How can you judge me so harshly? She is a guest Katarina. -He smiled playfully.
It was a starting to be a busy night, or at least it seemed that way. Someone else came near the fire, an illusionist. He sat down to watch a show. Performer didn't look to sure of himself. Especially after a pigeon left his cage. He felt pity for the magician.
-Happens with those unexpected.
Small coin jumped from finger to finger, just to disappear in his hand. It was his fathers favourite trick. The only one Piotr ever knew, but he understood one thing. Nearly all of the illusions need a good distraction. And that he could help with, even not being cute assistant, just knowing the public.
-I'll gone take a next bottle.

Last edited:
Katarina's poorly grammared reprimand was cut short by Isis' inquiry, which in turn was interrupted by the magician's greeting and subsequent presentation of the handkerchief, which Katarina reached for thinking it to be some sort of foreign offering.
Upon the handkerchief's sudden transformation into a bouquet, she audibly started, pulling away for a moment before accepting the mystical gift.
She sat up on her knees, examining the offering as if to find where the handkerchief had gone, or rather as to find how a piece of fabric had flowered; and so quickly. As he prepared for her next trick, she remained in her upright position to watch him closely, off-handedly shushing a remark from Piotr.

As the dove was shown to have disappeared inside the box, she clapped quietly, but curious as to what would happen next. As the irate bird escaped the box and jettisoned just past her head into the night, she shrieked, and began to laugh. She did love a good surprise; and to her knowledge, the trick wasn't meant to be done any other way.
"Another, another!" she applauded, watching the box for another bird, or a bouquet, or a handkerchief.

Isis clapped her hands and laughed aloud at the magician's antics. Maybe he wasn't a trickster after all, but some kind of travelling comedian? If so, that would suit her just fine. Isis could always do with a good laugh. She leaned back on her elbows, half lying on the matted hay of Katarina's make-shift camp. "Ha ha! Again! Do another!" She cried out, encouraging the shabby Aygomen on. Isis noticed that the giant girl to her side was had the same reaction. She grinned at the girl and savored the good mood, the levity seeming to permeate the camp.

But out of the corner of her eye she noticed Piotr flip a coin across his hand then away, engaging in a simple trick of his own. Maybe there was a little contest going on? It was hard for her to tell, glancing between the two of them. But there was one thing she did understand: there was a bottle being passed around, and there was no reason she shouldn't get to partake.

"A bottle, Piotr?" She asked him innocently, perhaps striking a bit of an enticing pose as she did. Being pretty often means getting what you're after, at least that was her limited experience with these Aygomen. "What exactly are we drinking? I am feeling a little parched, come to think of it!" As her orange eyes flickered between the three people she found herself in the midst of, she decided to enjoy the occasion to the fullest.

He just got back with new transport, and straight away he gave full bottle to Isis. He pretended not to notice how she asked. First of all it was a good tactic with a lot of women. Secondly she could be only interested in a drink. And not to mentioning Kat's reaction when he was nice to her. Of course she was joking, and now all her attention was on the show, but it's better to have reactions of someone twice your size in mind.
-Here you are. I'm not sure how they call it around here...
-Plum brandy if it's the same as before. -Said one sitting behind them.
-It's s slivovitz you dumb ass. -Corrected another.
-Yes, probably both, depending on the region. -Said Piotr before hearing "who do you call dumbass" and sitting back on his place. -Home made, but really quite good.

Katarina was oblivious as usual, unable to hear the commotion below as she leaned forward intently transfixed on the magician's next action or word. She planted her toes into the dirt for balance, her hands resting on her knees and her neck craned forward a bit.
She wore no shoes at present, as she'd previously intended to go to bed. Her sandals hung by their straps from a hook on the proverbial ceiling of her encampment. The fire cast a long, relatively wide shadow off of them, covering Katarina's bare outstretched feet for the moment in a dark veil which perhaps protected them from some of her co-workers prodding eyes.

Isis took the offered bottle from Piotr, smelling the contents dubiously. "Slilo-Fizz?" she muttered, half to herself, trying to master the strange sounding word. The bottle smelled about what she expected: potent alcohol, with a bit of sweetness. Curious, and more importantly happy to get a good drink, she took a hefty swig of the stuff. She stifled a cough as best she could, attempting to make herself look experienced with strong drink. Her overwhelmed reaction lasted only a moment, and would have been barely noticeable by anyone.

"Hmm, not bad. Not bad at all." Isis said aloud, sitting up in a cross legged pose. A bit of hay clung to her elbows and lower back, the pale substance easily visible against the inky color of her soft skin. She grinned thanks at Piotr, then turned to Katarina. It wouldn't do to give the little man too much attention and give him the wrong idea. Besides, there were other interesting people around the fire. She might as well be friendly while the funny magician was recombobulating himself.

Isis reached over to lightly touch Katarina's side. The touch was a feathery stroke along the giantess's flank with her fingertips, just enough to subtly get Katarina's attention. She held out the bottle to her generously. "If you'd like some too, I can't possibly drink the whole thing myself! I can't imagine what I'd be like in such a state!" She said to her amicably.

Erimosi watched Isis. Isis was trying very hard to be noticed and align herself opportunely from the minute she approached the fire, which made her very dangerous. Each of the various suckers she appealed to turned his attention from her once she had finished with him, but Erimosi could see her ploy. It wouldn't be long before she would be held in blind affection by a good number of them, and, eventually, she would try to move in on Erimosi as well, or so she predicted. She would remember the face. Now, back to critiquing the irritating magician.

Erimosi sat away from mostly everyone, close to a few but comfortably so as none of them were inclined to speak to her. Total isolation brought attention to her anyhow, so this was adequate. After regular surveys of her surroundings, such as that which led to her observation of the kiss-up, she allowed herself to be somewhat content. Her attention flitted between the illusionist embarrassing himself and the attractive Phauxnorse girl looking rosy in the firelight.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back