• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day 1- Sunset on the Fairgrounds

Erimosi was in wildly excited bliss. She was being bombarded with tickles, but her laughter was more like cooing than protesting. Had her mobility not been restricted, her movements would have been feline. Her face was rosy from a number of factors. Isis's chest was serving as a dark, lovely, voluptuous curtain over her, giving her the exhilarating sense of containment, and her electric fingers, particularly in contact with her underarms, were deeply stimulating. How passionate she felt, totally intoxicated by the moment and desiring yet more. Unconsciously, her legs, unrestrained, fidgeted, rubbing against Isis's, and her feet unintentionally caressed and rested on Isis's thighs. Considerably swept up and not entirely able to be held accountable for her actions in such a manic state, as they came into reach, she planted a few kisses on the breasts so close to pressing her down, but she could not kiss with any kind of consistency or focus, as, let's not forget, her senses were being flooded.

Entirely out of character, she blurted, likely without thinking, the desperate plea, "Kiss my ears!!" between a gasp for breath and more compulsive laughter.

Last edited:
(I noticed you missed the most important word, EE. But at the same time, it kind of worked for me. It was "deeply." Deeply what? Just... deeply! Vague intensity! Uuuhh! At least that's how it played out in my head. So no worries.)

Despite being enraptured with Erimosi's skin, her reactions… Isis could not help but notice what was being done to her in return. Erimosi's feet rubbed silkily against Isis's thighs, wrapping around her in a sensual embrace, pulling Isis still closer. Giggly kisses planted on her breasts made her sigh ecstatically, causing her to wriggle against the other woman. It was as if she were playing her like an instrument, only this performance caused a much more pleasurable reaction than any mere music. As Erimosi blurted out "kiss my ears!" Isis grinned, momentarily freezing her ministrations. She leaned in closer, her head against Erimosi's right ear, Isis's upper right arm and breast hovering just over Erimosi's face. They hung so close in order to both hold the woman's arms and intoxicate her with the soft, alluring skin.

Isis leaned in to whisper "All you have to do is ask, my lovely little mouse." Her voice was sultry and conveyed the electricity sizzling between them. And with that, she placed a long, deliberate lick of her tongue along the length of Erimosi's long ear. She then began to nibble and kiss, enthusiastically indulging her willing victim. Isis's free hand once again began to drag and skitter across the outstretched underarm, this time teasing equally sensually and ticklishly. The fingertips dragged across the perimeter of the other woman's breast as well, probing and stroking before returning back to the ticklish hollow. Isis had the girl completely within her power, and in doing so was as much a prisoner of desire as she was. With lidded eyes and warming skin, Isis kissed and tickled…. Licked and teased….

Last edited:
Erimosi, mostly acting by the will of her subconscious and rather unused to doing so, had not fully acknowledged what she had said and was entirely overcome with tremendous magnitude by Isis's supernatural knowledge of just what she craved.

An incredible energy was generating in Erimosi, the need to react, and yet, to her glee, she could not move in really any way to release it. Without premeditation of any sort, by insuppressible impulse, she interrupted Isis with a full kiss on the lips and, just as abruptly, pulled back and tilted her head so that her ears were fully available for continued kissing, panting and whining (moaning?) at the tickles and at her arousal.

(and… I may be back in. Apologies for potentially being flaky. I also took a bit of liberty with Erimosi that seemed in keeping with the flow. Let me know if I ever overstep my bounds and effect your autonomy over the story. I did momentarily leaves her hands free, even though Erimosi may not necessary want that freedom at the moment)

As Erimosi's lips met Isis's, she opened her eyes wide in surprise, suddenly taken off guard in a way that lit yet another fire within her. With a panther-like growl, Isis looked down upon Erimosi, now completely offering her ears for continued ministration. Obviously a favorite spot on the now less-shy woman. But Isis wasn't content to simply lick those long ears. Isis let go of Erimosi's wrists to plant a hand in the grass left to them, steadying herself just above the Labyrinthian. With a deft but forceful motion, she grabbed Erimosi's top and pulled it over her head, leaving her topless, her pale skin glowing faintly in the dark emberlight.

Without waiting for permission or approval, Isis returned to Erimosi's ear, nibbling from tip down to her her neck and back. Her free hand began to caress and stroke the undersides of the other woman's bosom, teasing it with touches that straddled the line between ticklish and erotic, just as Isis straddled her, leaving Erimosi little room to maneuver. Isis briefly lamented that she had little way to restrain Erimosi other than to use a hand again, but Isis had no intention of stopping now, whispering sweet words into Erimosi's ear between kisses. "Mmm, such tasty skin… and so sensitive… oh yes… don't worry, I won't stop…"

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back