• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Depression: how do you deal with it?

I go on Ebay and bid on a bunch of stuff. That gets expensive. I also sleep a lot which I know only feeds the depression. Its a lot easier to get depressed in the winter months though. :ermm:

Viper, you better go to a doctor cause anxiety attacks are nothing to joke about! I get them all the time and it sucks if you wait to treat them! Also, you have to be better for NEST cause Your one of the people who have been so nice to me that I want to say hello to in person! :lurking:

To the last three people on this thread:

This happened in June of 2005.

Came and went.

All is great now! :)

Hmmm..

I have a shrunken head on a string. Actually I have two.

One I keep draped over the mirror of my car.

The other I keep on the door leaving my house.

After a long hard day when I get out my car I put my hand on the shrunken head for about 30 seconds and think, hey it ain't so bad.

In the morning if I wake up feeling low, on my way out I'll put my hand on the shrunken head for 30 seconds and think, Hey it's a new day, anything can happen.

Believe it or not it works like a charm.

find someone

ViperGTS said:
I woke up this morning after having a depressing dream. The nature of the dream was not depressing; in fact, I was having a pretty good time. But when I woke up and thought about who was in the dream with me, I started to hurt in my chest. I was wondering if anyone else has ever gotten this, and how you deal with it?

Mark
It's a rough one; find someone who really cares and talk it out with them. Only thing I've ever found that helps at all, and I've tried every useless pseudo solution in the book.
Mastertank1
We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

I had a dream or two like that from a girl I knew in high school that I had a major crush on and was also my best friend. She didn't see me as anything but a friend. I dreamt about her and me hanging out and even getting together. When I woke up I felt heart broken. It had been almost 20 years since Ive last seen her and yet the pain was as real as the day I knew her. It just seems to me that you havent had any closure. The dream caused you admit that you didn't miss her but felt that her not speaking with you hurt you a certain way. That's just my opinion anyway.

ViperGTS said:
I woke up this morning after having a depressing dream. The nature of the dream was not depressing; in fact, I was having a pretty good time. But when I woke up and thought about who was in the dream with me, I started to hurt in my chest. I was wondering if anyone else has ever gotten this, and how you deal with it?

Have a look at, for example, http://www.unicef.de/foto/2005/english/index_2005_engl.htm
to adjust your tunings.

That's not to gloat over other people's misery but it rather shows you that, no matter how shitty you feel, you (or we here in general) have a pretty good life despite all, and that we shouldn't be so self-obsessed to whine about it (I'm not blaming anyone, I get kinda mildly depressed every 2-3 weeks on a relatively regular schedule). Especially the 1st price picture+story there really downed me, so take with care. But it also gives hope that these issues are being made public and that people can help even though it's really sad.

This thread is almost a year old, he came back to say he's okay now- and the thread has turned into a form of therapy session. Amazing place.

Doubledutch said:
This thread is almost a year old, he came back to say he's okay now- and the thread has turned into a form of therapy session. Amazing place.

They should start dating these threads.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back