• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Despising Someone So Much.. You Can't Even Say Their Name..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting insults with insults is a sign of maturity in this thread.

Those who do otherwise are failing.

Btw, Mitch, good job digging that hole. 'Tis a mighty hole, indeed.

Another exaggaration: "Weekly threads". No, Maybe two or three in the year 2010, but hardly, weekly.

I know no one cares. I accept that. They only care enough to attack. After all, that's what the purpose is, right?

Mitch

Last edited:
Another exaggaration: "Weekly threads". No, Maybe two or three in the year 2010, but hardly, weekly.

I know no one cares. I accept that. They only care enough to bang. After all, that's what the purpose is, right?

Mitch

Mitch, I've been lurking this thread and simply cannot take it another second.

I can completely understand your situation; you've been discussing your relationship (or lack thereof) with your father and his family as long as I have been a member of TMF. My father was a true son of a bitch that was horrible to my mother, sisters, and pretty much anyone he touched sans his wonderful church members (who btw, behaved just like him). He's been dead since 2001 and I still can't stand him, so I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I also know how it feels to have a mother sick with cancer; my mother lived with me for 17 months before she died and after 15 years, it might as well have been yesterday. So again, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Here's where you and I differ in handling our issues:

First I would NEVER air out my issues in the manner you have done here over the years. I'm a very private person and you practically have to twist my arm to discuss private matters in public. Hey, if you don't believe me, check my post history; I can count the number of OP's I started on one hand. I have no problem commenting on the issues of others, but because I'm a huge control freak, I'd rather find my own answers to life's problems than to discuss them amongst those I don't intimately know.

Second, your emotions are on you like a second skin and you're extremely sensitive. Sometimes (like in this thread) over-sensitive. Some posters answered your OP, some made some light-hearted quips because your topics are so friggin' heavy most times. And yes, some said things that weren't supportive of you. Last I checked, this forum has a multitude of personalities; we're all not going to agree with each other. Instead of seeing them as personal attacks, maybe you should see them for what most of them actually are; those who have a different opinion than yours. When you post a thread, you have to take the bitter with the sweet; everyone is NOT going to agree with you.

And if they are actually trolling, here's a simple piece of advice.......

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS AND THEY GO AWAY!!!

In conclusion, if I didn't care I wouldn't bother so please do not take this as an attack because I can be many things on this forum, but I'm not a troll and I'm not out to get you.

Be blessed.

Imagine Transformers 2 was my favorite movie, so I made a thread asking what people thought about it. Then after everyone posted that they didn't like it and why, I flipped out and accused them of attacking me personally and claiming my taste in movies was crap. That's what you've done here.

You made this thread under the guise that you were asking the forum members what they thought about deliberately avoiding using someone's name because they hate them. That's what the title says and it's the very last thing in your first post.

You also stated that you didn't use your fathers name. Most people in the thread probably didn't even care about that piece of information. Again, you asked how we felt about it. Your own personal experience of doing it was not relevant to us. Most people found that behavior childish, passive aggressive, and self destructive. It has nothing to do with you, that's just how the behavior comes off. And that's what people expressed, some by stating it outright and others by using thinly veiled Harry Potter references.

So after validly answering your question this line:
To all the geniuses in this thread who attacked me

came right the fuck out of nowhere. I didn't even get why you were pissed off until you said you made this thread because you were venting and that you expected supportive answers. Nobody here was giving you feedback on your current situation, they were answering a question about pronoun use. If you wanted support and commentary on your life then you should have made that more obvious.

At this point people have starting attacking you personally, but only because you've thrown your hostility around whenever you felt you'd be slighted.

Imagine Transformers 2 was my favorite movie, so I made a thread asking what people thought about it. Then after everyone posted that they didn't like it and why, I flipped out and accused them of attacking me personally and claiming my taste in movies was crap. That's what you've done here.

You made this thread under the guise that you were asking the forum members what they thought about deliberately avoiding using someone's name because they hate them. That's what the title says and it's the very last thing in your first post.

You also stated that you didn't use your fathers name. Most people in the thread probably didn't even care about that piece of information. Again, you asked how we felt about it. Your own personal experience of doing it was not relevant to us. Most people found that behavior childish, passive aggressive, and self destructive. It has nothing to do with you, that's just how the behavior comes off. And that's what people expressed, some by stating it outright and others by using thinly veiled Harry Potter references.

So after validly answering your question this line:

came right the fuck out of nowhere. I didn't even get why you were pissed off until you said you made this thread because you were venting and that you expected supportive answers. Nobody here was giving you feedback on your current situation, they were answering a question about pronoun use. If you wanted support and commentary on your life then you should have made that more obvious.

At this point people have starting attacking you personally, but only because you've thrown your hostility around whenever you felt you'd be slighted.

Kis and Fire_Sprite have the right ideas.

kis, I thank you for your insight, and I am not taking what you said as an attack. I know you are saying it because you geninuely are interested.

I admit, that I made a mistake in posting this thread. I'm feeling extremely angry right now, because I was completely duped and betrayed by my father. I normally dont make bad decisions in my life, save for certain things with him, and posting certain things that I have on this forum.

I know that everyone is not going to agree with me, but there is a certain decorum, I believe, in not agreeing. Saying : "Mitch, I dont agree with that" , is one thing. Saying : "You're an infant, a baby, and a two year old", is... a personal attack.

The only way not to feed the trolls, is never to post anything. My friend Babbles, whom I have immense respect and admiration for, has time and time again attempted to post intelligent, thoughtful replies in threads, only to be harassed and pounded by trolls.

Eventually, this thread will die.

Hopefully, my mom's new doctor will keep her alive for a long time, but, considering some of the people on this forum, and what seems to be tolerated, if I'm still with the forum at the time my mom passes away, I will not be able to post about her passing. A mod once claimed to me that they "dont tolerate crap in support threads". Well, I assure you that if I'm still here at the time my mom does pass, I post it, and if I get replies like: "Little baby lost his mother", my reply to those people, will be simply: "Fuck You, and go to hell". The troll will be allowed to stay, and I will be banned, for breaking a "Golden Rule".

Again, kis, I know your reply was sincere, and I appreciate it. Thanks.

Mitch

Also depends which side of things you're on.

When Babbles comes here screaming "troll this, troll that", a lot of the time she always felt like a troll herself. Ever since she first started posting about anything I remember more people being annoyed with her than actually taking her side. But I suppose I came in at bad times.

Like other threads with you Mitchell, people were BEGGING you to stop talking about your personal life so much. Every time you were insulted, or someone wasn't 100% positively in agreement with everything you said, you'd be like, "I know no one cares, and I'll have to stop talking about my personal life. That being said, my father is a dick, you guys don't know what its like!"

A lot of the time it feels like you start threads simply because you know it'll start some sort of drama when you begin talking about everything wrong in your life.

Anyway, this is what blogs are for, and that option is available on here. Vent on your blog, PM your close friends to ask for some feedback on it, etc.

Much better way of going about things.

kis, I thank you for your insight, and I am not taking what you said as an attack. I know you are saying it because you geninuely are interested.

I admit, that I made a mistake in posting this thread. I'm feeling extremely angry right now, because I was completely duped and betrayed by my father. I normally dont make bad decisions in my life, save for certain things with him, and posting certain things that I have on this forum.

I know that everyone is not going to agree with me, but there is a certain decorum, I believe, in not agreeing. Saying : "Mitch, I dont agree with that" , is one thing. Saying : "You're an infant, a baby, and a two year old", is... a personal attack.

The only way not to feed the trolls, is never to post anything. My friend Babbles, whom I have immense respect and admiration for, has time and time again attempted to post intelligent, thoughtful replies in threads, only to be harassed and pounded by trolls.

Eventually, this thread will die.

Hopefully, my mom's new doctor will keep her alive for a long time, but, considering some of the people on this forum, and what seems to be tolerated, if I'm still with the forum at the time my mom passes away, I will not be able to post about her passing. A mod once claimed to me that they "dont tolerate crap in support threads". Well, I assure you that if I'm still here at the time my mom does pass, I post it, and if I get replies like: "Little baby lost his mother", my reply to those people, will be simply: "Fuck You, and go to hell". The troll will be allowed to stay, and I will be banned, for breaking a "Golden Rule".

Again, kis, I know your reply was sincere, and I appreciate it. Thanks.

Mitch
You don't get to control how someone responds to you; you only get to control your response or reaction to it. Sometimes ignoring a troll response is the best response because knee-jerk reactions only remind me of one of Dr Phil's famous responses.........

"And how is that working for you?"

I can tell you by the direction of this thread alone that it's not working out for you very well. Try something different and just let the thread develop, take what you need to feed your soul and leave the rest for someone else.

I've had to learn over the years about controlling my emotional responses to issues brought up here. At the end of the day, this is cyberspace, not real life. Go outside, get some fresh air, do something fun for a change and stop letting this nonsense run your life.

I have one. the ass fuck in chief thats attempting to run the country. i get sick to my stomach just hearing about him.

Honestly Mitch, I think it would do you a world of good if you just focused your energy on getting laid. Not that it would solve any problems, in fact it would just open up an entirely new set of issues, but they would be different issues, and thus give you an opportunity to dwell on something other than the past.

And who knows, once you start getting a little nookie, you might eventually be able to move on with your life.

kis, I have no choice but to ignore it.

Tony, I'd love to focus on getting laid. Unfortunately, I have bigger problems right now, such as taking my cancer ridden mother 150 miles to the Dr in NJ tomorrow, to discuss her treatment. Also, my problem with my father isnt "the past" It is very current, as it just happened, and continues to happen.

Just as other threads do, this one will go to the back of the page.

Mitch

Mitch, I've been lurking this thread and simply cannot take it another second.

I can completely understand your situation; you've been discussing your relationship (or lack thereof) with your father and his family as long as I have been a member of TMF. My father was a true son of a bitch that was horrible to my mother, sisters, and pretty much anyone he touched sans his wonderful church members (who btw, behaved just like him). He's been dead since 2001 and I still can't stand him, so I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I also know how it feels to have a mother sick with cancer; my mother lived with me for 17 months before she died and after 15 years, it might as well have been yesterday. So again, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Here's where you and I differ in handling our issues:

First I would NEVER air out my issues in the manner you have done here over the years. I'm a very private person and you practically have to twist my arm to discuss private matters in public. Hey, if you don't believe me, check my post history; I can count the number of OP's I started on one hand. I have no problem commenting on the issues of others, but because I'm a huge control freak, I'd rather find my own answers to life's problems than to discuss them amongst those I don't intimately know.

Second, your emotions are on you like a second skin and you're extremely sensitive. Sometimes (like in this thread) over-sensitive. Some posters answered your OP, some made some light-hearted quips because your topics are so friggin' heavy most times. And yes, some said things that weren't supportive of you. Last I checked, this forum has a multitude of personalities; we're all not going to agree with each other. Instead of seeing them as personal attacks, maybe you should see them for what most of them actually are; those who have a different opinion than yours. When you post a thread, you have to take the bitter with the sweet; everyone is NOT going to agree with you.

And if they are actually trolling, here's a simple piece of advice.......

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS AND THEY GO AWAY!!!

In conclusion, if I didn't care I wouldn't bother so please do not take this as an attack because I can be many things on this forum, but I'm not a troll and I'm not out to get you.

Be blessed.

Dude, Kis is epically smart. So smart, in fact, that she often saves me the time it would take to type out long responses to threads like this.

I heart you for saving me time, Kis :)

kis is very intelligent, and so are you, Morpheus. I thank you both for your thoughtful replies.

Mitch

kis, I have no choice but to ignore it.

Tony, I'd love to focus on getting laid. Unfortunately, I have bigger problems right now, such as taking my cancer ridden mother 150 miles to the Dr in NJ tomorrow, to discuss her treatment. Also, my problem with my father isnt "the past" It is very current, as it just happened, and continues to happen.

Just as other threads do, this one will go to the back of the page.

Mitch

Except for the fact that you will continue to reply to certain comments and thus bump it back up on the top of the list.

I have one. the ass fuck in chief thats attempting to run the country. i get sick to my stomach just hearing about him.

^ This. This is how you sound when you refuse to use someone's name. Is this how you want to come off?

By the way, Mitch, when I first saw this thread I was thrilled that you were posting about a genuinely discussable subject.

Boy, did I get that one wrong, huh?:rolleyes:

c7, I know maniac hates Obama. I accept that. It's his right to feel as he wants. Know what the difference is? When it comes to personal topics, (I.E. My mom's health issues, and my father) he shows courtesy and character in his replies. Attacking Barack Obama for his policies as president of the United States is one thing. Attacking someone for their personal life, is quite another.

This topic wont be a discussable subject anymore, because, once it goes to the back of the page, thats it. At least from my end. Something happens with my father, I will pm the friends on the forum, who truly give a shit about me, and my situation with him, and keep the rest to myself.

Mitch

Its fine if you want to talk about your father, just make it more obvious thats what you made the thread to talk about.

I can't do that, Fire, because, talking about him, leaves an open invitation to attack, from a few people, at least, who don't like me on this forum. I've learned that.., if I open discussion on a forum, and don't like what was said, even if its like a couple of the comments posted in this thread, which were personal potshots, the comments will stand. So, the best thing for me to do, is just not to add fuel to the fire.

My father is really my problem to deal with. Only a very few people on this forum will have suggestions of how to deal with him constructively. I will pm those people, as the situation unfolds, and just keep the rest to myself.

Mitch

At least from my end. Something happens with my father, I will pm the friends on the forum, who truly give a shit about me, and my situation with him, and keep the rest to myself.
Mitchelllll...?

Do you remember what we talked about last time? Hmmm? You're making promises I know you won't keep.

Again.

I change my initial answer, for now on Mitch will be referred to by "HIM" by me for now on.

Dude, Kis is epically smart. So smart, in fact, that she often saves me the time it would take to type out long responses to threads like this.

I heart you for saving me time, Kis :)

:Kiss2:

Thanks......I'm tryin'! I'm tryin'!!

Well

My only point was a few months ago Mitchell flat out stated he was going to quit whining about his father here and obviously he hasn't.

Your only "points" are to attack me in every thread possible, Banshee. You've been doing so this whole year, ever since you found out about my living situation.

I was not "whining" , I was "discussing",. However, as you have to attack everything I say, you call it "whining".

I apologize for being human, for being upset, that my relationship with my father is over, at the time my mother has cancer. Excuse me for feeling human emotions.

Yeah, beach bunny, I do. I;ll keep going on about it, to keep getting threads like this started. This is really fucking enjoyable from my standpoint.

Your only "points" are to attack me in every thread possible, Banshee. You've been doing so this whole year, ever since you found out about my living situation.

I was not "whining" , I was "discussing",. However, as you have to attack everything I say, you call it "whining".

I apologize for being human, for being upset, that my relationship with my father is over, at the time my mother has cancer. Excuse me for feeling human emotions.

Yeah, beach bunny, I do. I;ll keep going on about it, to keep getting threads like this started. This is really fucking enjoyable from my standpoint.

No! No! No!

Sorry this has to stop and logic has to come into play at some point in time.

Anytime someone doesn't absolutely agree to the letter of what you say you accuse them of "attacking" you.

Anytime someone doesn't express sorrow for you and your situation you accuse them of "attacking" you.

You play the victim so much on this board you should get an Oscar, Emmy, Tony, and every other award known to man for Best Performance in a Drama.

You refuse to "discuss" any topic you post because:

1. a discussion would exhibit and exchange of ideals and thoughts in the hopes of coming to a solution of a problem or situation

and

2. every single thread and post for that manner is a veiled attempt for you to complain about your father followed by you "pimping" your mother's bad health in order to garner support.

I, for one, have no sympathy for you because frankly you're not worth it. You make no efforts it seems to deal with any of the many issues you have, you much rather post on a freaking FETISH forum about personal issues ON ANY TOPIC AT HAND mind you, instead of growing up and trying to make some lemonade from the lemons.

But hey, whatever floats your boat "HIM" :imthedj:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back