• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you still check out feet if they don't have a pedicure?

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
So yesterday I was at school and thank God it is loaded with mostly women. The weather is warm to hot and majority of the women are in shorts or summer dresses and flip flops. Anyways, during class I will get a peek here and there but I noticed something. When I was leaving class I saw a girl walking and peeked down and she didn't have a pedicure. Not even a French pedicure. Her nails were all natural. I immediately looked away and kept walking. Then I realized that for me, if I don't see a French pedicure or color on some toes, I will take a quick glance and go about my way and not even think twice about checking out her feet. I am not saying I do not like natural nails, sometimes those are the best and can be sexy as hell! I just realized though when I am out in public and whether I am just walking by a woman or she is in view at a dentist office, unless she is wiggling her toes or dangling her sandals or just doing something with her feet, unless they are painted, I really don't bother looking twice. Again, I have nothing against natural toes... I just realize I don't give much attention to them when out in public. I am wondering if anyone else feels like that or experienced that?

Yeah, me too. Natural nails are O.K. but I prefer a pedicure. Not only do I prefer a pedicure but I've noticed I have a preference of colors. Red, pink or purple make me weak in the knees. And I like any color more than a French pedicure and I prefer a French pedicure over natural nails. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn away a pair of feet with natural nails but I like it when something is on them.

I look at all feet and evaluate them before I look away! If they look nice, it's kinda like nice boobs. I have a real hard time looking away! They don't have to have any special treatment. Just look nice. And, god forbid, if I see their soles and they are awesome..... it's all I can do not to reach out and tickle them! Arrrgg! Life is so hard! :p

I don't really have a preference as long as they're taken care of. Natural nails are fine as long as the heels and soles are smooth and callous free.

I actually prefer natural nails.... Polish is ok, but natural has always been more appealing to me. I like what a woman looks like naturally from head to toe

For me, the toes must be polished like the ones here of my wife. No polish means no second look. I am very picky and rightfully so. 006.JPG

I don't really have a preference as long as they're taken care of. Natural nails are fine as long as the heels and soles are smooth and callous free.

I actually prefer natural nails.... Polish is ok, but natural has always been more appealing to me. I like what a woman looks like naturally from head to toe

These two comments sums up my attitude towards womens feet without a pedicure

As long as they're soft, all good, although I maybe like dark polish a little more.

For me, I prefer painted toes, reds or pinks, or French tips. But there have been many times I've spied female feet that had no color, and sporting all natural, and they were just stunning. Shape, size, toes, wrinkly soles, these all make feet beautiful, color just is icing on the cake for me!! Because when I see the natural beauty, then I imagine how they'd look with my favorite color. Just a matter of preference.

I agree, it's buzz kill for me when I don't see a pedicure. lol However, I have seen some feet that are so beautiful that they could get away without one. Just a preference though, of course! :)

Beautiful bare feet are beautiful bare feet. Color of nail polish or pedicure isn't an issue with me. Most barefoot women around here don't use polish, and that's fine by me. The latest trend with the youth is green nail polish which I don't get, but there was a simular fad back in the 80's and the novelty wore off quickly. Just so long as they are bare, life is good.

I wouldnt say no to a nice pedicure but I prefer them to be not painted at all. Just the natural look I guess. But hey like others have said, a beautiful pair of feet is a beautiful pair of feet!

Is this about foot care pedicure or painting toenails?

If its about painting vs. au naturel, I don't care as long as the nails are not nasty or yellowed, and trimmed.

If its about a lack of pedicure hygiene (self-care or professional); nasty chipped, calloused, shedding, bunyoned, cracked heel, horse-hoof nastiness... bleh! I don't even want to look. I'm picky enough as it is even with gals that have top-shelf spa treatments.

Hmm I'm more of a sole person so I dont care if they have pedicure or not. :D It's more the shape i like

I agree with peter, I'm more of a sole guy, granted the toes and toe nails may be a deciding factor of future looks.

It's not a preference I have, but I do think there is something about polished nails that draws my attention to the foot more, particularly when the feet are in sandals or flip flops. For some reason I like the pedicured nails more when they are attached to some sort of footwear, than when they are completely bare.

I will also look at feet and assess the toes, heel, arch and sole where possible. Once the sole is on show I don't give the toes too much of a look until they are scrunching or wiggling and at that point I have no preference for pedicured/non-pedicured.

Another factor about bare feet with polished nails is actually that I really don't like the smell of nail polish! so if feet are in my lap, I prefer no polish.

overall it's more of an attention grabber for me, rather than something that will hold my attention. I do like the idea of pedicured toes in swimming pools, I like the thought that the owner of the feet is showing them off and that more people are getting to see her feet and appreciated because they have noticed the brightly coloured toes

And that's what I like about you, Primetime! I agree with you - natural is best, as long as you are clean and take care of yourself. No need to be fake!

Yes.. I still "Check them out". I'm a foot fetishist, and I love to look at womens feet. However.. I do prefer feet with a pedicure, preferably red toenail polish, over natural toenails on a woman.

I always liked womens feet. Althought they are a very important part of the attraction, too me I can be with a beautiful women with not so beautiful feet, just average looking
Regarding pedicure or not, I am more into the foot shape and I love the very well cared soles and also the natural looking feet with slightly rough soles (Pamela Anderson, Victoria Silvested among others)
I do not like unkept toenails but they can be natural, slightly calloused soles can be nice but not too calloused. I dont like corns and in my case I realy dislike bunions
In summary, beautiful feet, well kept or natural..

sexy feet can be well cared or natural

I always liked womens feet. Althought they are a very important part of the attraction, too me I can be with a beautiful women with not so beautiful feet, just average looking
Regarding pedicure or not, I am more into the foot shape and I love the very well cared soles and also the natural looking feet with slightly rough soles (Pamela Anderson, Victoria Silvested among others)
I do not like unkept toenails but they can be natural, slightly calloused soles can be nice but not too calloused. I dont like corns and in my case I realy dislike bunions
In summary, beautiful feet, well kept or natural..

I work at a Bar/Restaurant here at the Jersey shore. So woman are barefoot in flip flops all day. More so on the outside deck bar. Anyway I like feet with the deep maroon toe nail polish but I am checking out feet no matter what, whenever I'm given the chance.

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back