• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you use a tickle safeword?

Do you use a tickle safeword?

• Yes

Votes: 150 33.6%
  • No

Votes: 297 66.4%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
In regards to when you are being tickled or are actually doing the tickle, do you use a safeword to stop the tickling?

NO! eh eh!

I don't use a safeword when my g/f ties and tickles me, I love to be tortured beyond my limits... and when I tickle her, I've never been able to make her say stop!

This is a very interesting poll...

And also the current standings surprise me a bit...
I am already curious about the final result...

oh, and: by the way: I voted for "No".
(but of course I would use a safeword if my partner insisted on using one...)

:p
Elder

I won't do any tying up without a safe word...tickling especially. Too easy for the thrashing around to cause a restraint to move...cut off circulation.

However, I make sure my ticklees understand that it's not to be used lightly...I don't care if your nose itches right now...and I have special "punishments" for making me stop for trivial reasons...

;)

While I voted NO to the use of a safeword...IF an ultimatum is given by the lee that no safeword no play, then I will sadly use it however if the lee is experienced and has done it before and trust had been established, then rarely if ever will one be used.
I as the tickler KNOW when the lee needs to breathe and anyone who knows what they are doing should also know how to read their ticklee(victim). I could go on and make this a very long thread but I will not at this juncture.
However, for the most part, one will be established IF the lee demands it. I have experienced that a lee(not all lees) will abuse that and use the safeword prematurely. I consider myself to be very safe and extremely experienced to know how to read someone and am damn good at it. I am also in the medical field which makes me even better at that.

As the ticklee myself, never use a safeword and have not ever uttered one to this point.

TTD

Never used a safe word. Don't really care for them either. Gives too much control to the one being tickled. Give the tickled one an "out" and that person will take it even if it is not needed. A good tickler will know when to stop and give the ticklee a break. A good tickle play needs to take the ticklee on a mental venture as well as physical and you don't want the ticklee to know when the tickling will end. If there is a problem during the tickling, the ler will know it as will the ticklee and communication will be given one way or another. It is not a matter of saftey. It is a matter of paying attention and knowing what you are doing and knowing your playmate or ticklee or knowing how to read people.
That is tickle torture at its best.
The only way to play as far as I am concerned.
If and or when the ticklee has truely had enough....he/she will just plain surrender by telling you flat out that he or she has "had enough".
Unless you are playing a game where you are attempting to get the one being tickled to "give up". Trying to actually tickle torture the person into surrendering. Like a challange. That is a different story and is a whole lot of fun to do.
Played that game many times. Very rarely lost.

M1

I refuse to use a safe word and usually my lees are gagged so they cannot communicate a word to me. I am very cautious and watch my lees to ensure no circulation problems or breathing problems but I do push them to the edge repeatedly.

Yes, I use a safeword. And Mistress Zara knows exactly where, how, and how long to tickle to make me use it.

Control Freak said:
I won't do any tying up without a safe word...tickling especially. Too easy for the thrashing around to cause a restraint to move...cut off circulation.

However, I make sure my ticklees understand that it's not to be used lightly...I don't care if your nose itches right now...and I have special "punishments" for making me stop for trivial reasons...

;)

INteresting way of going about it......tickle punishment for using a safeword for trivvial reasons.
As far as the thrashing causing restraint movement and cutting off circulation....using leather cuffs will eliminate that happening but if you are using methods of restraint that would cause something out of the ordinary to occur......a safeword in an instance such as that is definitely understandable.
While a safeword is basically NOT used in play with me, there is the case of a true emergency and ONLY a true emergency OR the ticklee wants the session to stop for good and be untied(surrender, giving up etc)......therein is the ONLY instance where a safeword is accepted. As you said......not for trivial reasons. :cool: :wooha:
HOWever......a safeword is really not desired or cared for to use in an intense tickle torture scenario session. Tis the LER who has control and Tis the LER who should know how to read any Lee. I am that way as both ler and lee.

TTD

dabubba92000 said:
I refuse to use a safe word and usually my lees are gagged so they cannot communicate a word to me. I am very cautious and watch my lees to ensure no circulation problems or breathing problems but I do push them to the edge repeatedly.

Yes....indeed. You should join us sometime!

TTD

To me, tickling is just play and we don't use bondage, so we don't use safewords per se. If my hubby needs a break, he usually communicates it to me by pushing my hands away or he'll even just tell me that he needs a moment :) I am wise to oblige, because it usually means that he needs the restroom, and I REALLY don't like messes, LOL :D

I think the idea of a safe word is good, but in my case it wouldn't work, because I go to the extreme to stop my tickler. I think I might use it and not mean it.

We use a safeword <the same one all the time - it isn't "STOP"> because having either one of us tied up requires a lot of trust. We have that, and we know that if we begin to freak that we can trust each other for safety.

TJ

Tickle Safeword

:happy: I have allowed them in the past, but if I am doing my job patiently, she will not need one.

i'mbeggingyou said:
I think the idea of a safe word is good, but in my case it wouldn't work, because I go to the extreme to stop my tickler. I think I might use it and not mean it.

One of the arguements against the use of a safeword is exactly that. The lee will most likely use such a word (an OUT) well before it is actually needed.

It all comes down to trust. You wouldn't let someone tie you up (or down) making you totally defenseless and vunerable if you did not trust them so, that trust should be extended to the ler to know when to break and when to end the tickle session.

TTD

dabubba92000 said:

That scenario you use definitely adds to the psychological aspect. The lee not able to communicate verbally and being pushed to the edge is very intense as well.
You should drop on by and vist my GF and I. Intense is where it is at as far as we are concerned.

TTD

We really should have one, i have breathing troubles : ( so my b/f cant tickle me for that long, but im gettin better at it : ) lol

building trust

I think it is essential in the early stages of tickle play when building trust to use a safeword.

Control Freak said:

;)
Yeah I never bother with safewords, either, but if my nose itches or somewhere else itches, to be honest, it's too distracting from the tickling, so that's why I'll ask my tickler to scratch an itch. It can usually be accomplished so quickly it barely registers as a break. Also, I don't trust a safeword to not be used "too soon." I mean, what's so different between "mercy!", "stop!" and "purple bananas!" as safewords, anyway? As for the comment someone made about circulation being cut off, I say that there's no need for a safeword to address that. Just say "hey, I'm feeling like the circulation is getting cut off in my ankles" or wherever.
I'm mostly a ticklee, and I've found that a lot of girls can be heartless ticklers. I figure, why bother with a safeword if she'll just ignore it and keep tickling anyway? LOL

Very Ticklish Guy

I have to agree that the use of a safeword is good for the early stages of a tickling relationship. It allows the Ler to understand the Lee before the safeword could be discarded. I myself do not like safewords either for the reasons previously mentioned; however, at the same time I recognize their role.

MrTicklee

Inocent_Angel said:
We really should have one, i have breathing troubles : ( so my b/f cant tickle me for that long, but im gettin better at it : ) lol

I can very easily sympathise with this point of view because I have a breathing problem as well. I have a deviated septum that makes it hard for me to breath through my nose so, if I were gagged which I'd very much like, it would have to be a ball gag with a hole drilled through it's center. As far as using a safe word, the tormentor in me would detest it but, it should be observed in some if not all situations unless you and your partner can comunicate via telepathy. Just because someone gets a paniced look on their face doesn't mean they're really in trouble but, what if they are and you just think that they're playing along? Maybe you've been playing this way for so long that you get cocky and start to think you can't make any mistakes but, then what happens when your partner/victim ends up choking on his/her own bile or mucus? What then? Situations like this have occured many time in bondage because people thought they were so learned and flawless that they couldn't possibly screwup. Sometimes it's easy to forget that "Nobody's perfect" aplies to everyone.

I have never said a safe word. My fav safe word I had was Tickle Me! I loved it!

Fuck that. I would only ever use a safeword if the person didn't know what they were doing.

My fiance and I had an hour-long tickle session yesterday. I couldn't breathe, there were tears in my eyes and I never said no. I couldn't get enough!

Safewords are for pussies. Ha! I NEVER use one!
XOXO

I need a gurl in my life like any of the above....!!! :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back